***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I haven’t opk tested today and I don’t plan to. Caught the surge yesterday and BD yesterday and for days and days before that. Hubby hasn’t got it in him again so going to have to hope we did enough...

Might try to squeeze another out of him later as I suspect I will ovulate today.

Hi ladies! So I’m 6 dpo today and woke up with pretty strong cramping. Too early for AF cramps. Am hoping this is implantation. I don’t remember if I had this with my last babe, who is turning two TODAY! I also have this super uneasy feeling. Weird. I am so happy for all of you who have you BFPs this month and for those who didn’t I am crossing everything for you for the next cycle. Good luck to everyone who is trying to catch the egg(s) now!!!

I haven’t opk tested today and I don’t plan to. Caught the surge yesterday and BD yesterday and for days and days before that. Hubby hasn’t got it in him again so going to have to hope we did enough...

Might try to squeeze another out of him later as I suspect I will ovulate today.

Good luck!

Hi ladies! So I’m 6 dpo today and woke up with pretty strong cramping. Too early for AF cramps. Am hoping this is implantation. I don’t remember if I had this with my last babe, who is turning two TODAY! I also have this super uneasy feeling. Weird. I am so happy for all of you who have you BFPs this month and for those who didn’t I am crossing everything for you for the next cycle. Good luck to everyone who is trying to catch the egg(s) now!!!

Fingers crossed for when you test :)

So FRER this arrived this afternoon it’s faint but there. I don’t think I’ve had one as faint at this stage but will see how it goes over the next couple of days

5D8DE19C-E810-4D18-B16E-955AACC7D334.jpeg

@Klynnette
Congratulations

@Lozb
Good luck hon.

@AlwaysTheAunt
I'm so sorry ure tests are lighter. Hoping it's just a case of diluted urine and they strat getting darker.
Ttc is so stressful esp when you get faint lines that don't progress. That was me last year. And it sucks. Hugs to you.

@GemmaG
The wondfo cud be 10mlu and I think clinical guard are 25mlu.
Hope it's just a case if it still being too early for the clinical guard. Hope the frer gets darker too.

I got better lines on ICs than frer with this one.
I don't think frer are as sensitive as they once were.

@crazylilth1ng
Good luck

FX to everyone testing. Really hope Y'all get some strong bfps.

This month is flying by way faster than I thoug it would. Hope the summer doesn't speed by as well.

Just relaxing this weekend and hoping next week goes by smoothly. Have big meeting with boss and daughters mini drive thru graduation from elementary school lol. Then one of my childhood friends is coming up to visit...and I end it with testing.

Its gonna go by slow just because of me wanting test:wacko:

Have a peaceful weekend all.

4DP5DT... cheapies arrived so I tested this evening after a bit of a hold although I have had a lot of water today. No hint of any line at all. I know it’s too early to panic but I am!

Hello ladies I hope you're having fun this weekend.
I'm somewhere around 13-14dpo, today we went house hunting, since we want to move to a bigger apartment. We found one that we love, with a nice baby room with a kid's bed and all, and with a kids playground in the common area. We decided to rent it so we are moving. After that I was feeling so happy and excited to start a new life there with my future kids. I bought a high sensitive pregnancy test (10mul), and the man from the farmacy made a little joke and wished us good luck and we laughted and were so happy and excited. I honestly thought the test would be positive.
We came home, and it was a stark white negative.
I feel so stupid, so sad and so depressed. I'm loosing hope. We've been trying for 11 months. Seems like this is never going to happen. And I'm going to move to a building full with babies and kids!

Wishing u a blessed weekend @FTale

4DP5DT... cheapies arrived so I tested this evening after a bit of a hold although I have had a lot of water today. No hint of any line at all. I know it’s too early to panic but I am!

I hope its still early and u still get that BFP.

I'm somewhere around 13-14dpo, today we went house hunting, since we want to move to a bigger apartment. We found one that we love, with a nice baby room with a kid's bed and all, and with a kids playground in the common area. We decided to rent it so we are moving. After that I was feeling so happy and excited to start a new life there with my future kids. I bought a high sensitive pregnancy test (10mul), and the man from the farmacy made a little joke and wished us good luck and we laughted and were so happy and excited. I honestly thought the test would be positive.
I feel so stupid, so sad and so depressed. I'm loosing hope. We've been trying for 11 months. Seems like this is never going to happen. And I'm going to move to a building full with babies and kids!

So sorry the test was BFN. It's so discouraging seeing that each month.
Hope ure next cycle will be the one.
I was on the brink of giving up then we fell with this one.

I'm so sorry. Your house sounds perfect though and sometimes it's just when we are at the point of giving up that great things happen. Maybe you will be so busy moving that you won't stress about TTC and you will get a surprise BFP moving in gift :hugs:

12dpo negative.congrsts ladies to the positives. Good luck and baby dust to all. AF didn't show up yet but I'm pulling negatives so I'm out. See y'all next month.

12dpo negative.congrsts ladies to the positives. Good luck and baby dust to all. AF didn't show up yet but I'm pulling negatives so I'm out. See y'all next month.

So sorry hon. Hope AF shows soon so u can move on to a brand new cycle and brand new hope.

I’m sorry to the ladies who are close to AF and still getting BFN. The latest BFP I had was 14dpo though... not a whiff of a line before that one.

I just DTD for the last time this month. Pretty sure I O today as my boobs hurt pretty much right away and I can feel the tell tale soreness creeping in. So tomorrow will be 1dpo and the start of the TWW for me.

@elencor sorry about your bfn. It’s so fun imaging the future with little ones in it, it must have been so disappointing to not see 2 lines. Hope you’re doing ok

@Cinnamon88 ill see you next month, sorry you haven’t got a bfn yet this month. Maybe a late implanter? If not next month is going to be full of bfp, I can feel it

Sorry I haven’t kept up with everyone. Feeling rather empty atm. I’m sure I’ll bounce back in a week when the hormones are happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->