***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Sorry team- will reply properly in a minute but I’ve obviously caught what Lucy’s got and I’ve woken up with a very strong urge to buy some IC’s ready for when I test (I had one FRER ready in my drawer which I thought would demonstrate how strong I am but clearly not haha)... my question is do I need to get 20 HCG ones or 10HCG ones? And should they be pink? There’s too many to choose from!

Not sure when I’ll give in and start but I’m currently 3DP5DT and will buy some with next day delivery...

Also I think O happened last night as a lot of my signs (pains, bloating) have gone. We didn't get to tdt again as my youngest woke up and wouldn't fully settle. But it only works out about 36 hours before O that we last BD so I think we are good.

Sorry team- will reply properly in a minute but I’ve obviously caught what Lucy’s got and I’ve woken up with a very strong urge to buy some IC’s ready for when I test (I had one FRER ready in my drawer which I thought would demonstrate how strong I am but clearly not haha)... my question is do I need to get 20 HCG ones or 10HCG ones? And should they be pink? There’s too many to choose from!

Not sure when I’ll give in and start but I’m currently 3DP5DT and will buy some with next day delivery...
I'd say go with pink, lower hcg is better because you can test earlier haha I hear good things about wonfo if you're looking at strip tests

Thanks @motherofboys, arriving tomorrow!

Congratulations on all the BFPs, given me a little bit of hope!!

We got a call on Wednesday to tell us that none other embryos had made it, so everything is literally resting on this one. This is the worst wait I’ve ever experienced. Got to work yesterday morning and just burst into tears which was fun. Have been sleeping terribly which I think didn’t help, and just felt so drained.
Eurgh, torture isn’t it!!

I got positives with my son and a subsequent pregnancy at 3dp5dt. That doesn't happen all the time (both times both embryos initially took) so if you don't see a positive right away don't feel like you're out. Not sure if you're in the states or not but I used the 88 cents tests from Walmart and they were awesome. They do take a bit to develop though!

Oh thanks for that Holly- I was initially planning on testing Monday which would be 6DP5DT, but if the tests come tomorrow I could try on Sunday! I’m in the UK -just ordered some 10HCG wondfos!

Thanks @motherofboys, arriving tomorrow!

Congratulations on all the BFPs, given me a little bit of hope!!

We got a call on Wednesday to tell us that none other embryos had made it, so everything is literally resting on this one. This is the worst wait I’ve ever experienced. Got to work yesterday morning and just burst into tears which was fun. Have been sleeping terribly which I think didn’t help, and just felt so drained.
Eurgh, torture isn’t it!!

How many days since the transfer? Good luck. I can understand why you are so emotional.

@Steph1012 im so glad you ordered tests!! Photo shoot time nearly! Have everything crossed for you

@motherofboys woohoo hello 2ww

I’m currently sitting in my photo shoot spot as I’ve got some mild symptoms (even though spotting) so thought I’d pee on another frer and I’m still getting these lines. Can chemicals take a while to leave the system? What a tease

Cycle day 18!! This was taken 7am so I am thinking the surge will happen today? It’s only very slightly lighter now, hardly anything in it and I hadn’t been up long enough for the surge to get to my pee right?

the bad news is hubby had his Covid jab yesterday and feels rough and will probably be in bed a lot of the day and not up to a bonk. Good job I got 2 out of him yesterday in case this happened.

9A5070B7-2A91-46D1-AFF3-9088F901190B.jpeg

Cycle day 18!! This was taken 7am so I am thinking the surge will happen today? It’s only very slightly lighter now, hardly anything in it and I hadn’t been up long enough for the surge to get to my pee right?

the bad news is hubby had his Covid jab yesterday and feels rough and will probably be in bed a lot of the day and not up to a bonk. Good job I got 2 out of him yesterday in case this happened.

View attachment 1098569
Poor bloke is probably exhausted with all that BDing lol Maybe your surge was yesterday when it was darker? I hope you catch/caught the egg/eggies!

10dpo this mornings wondfo isn’t as dark as it was last night?

32C32F62-C4EF-45F4-BCAF-F4A119B37D44.jpeg

Poor bloke is probably exhausted with all that BDing lol Maybe your surge was yesterday when it was darker? I hope you catch/caught the egg/eggies!

Oh I know he is hehe... poor thing.

I honestly have no idea. I think it was either yesterday or it will be today. I always know once I have ovulated because my breasts hurt badly every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->