***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

So sorry for everyone who's getting fading lines, I really hope next month we all get bfps.
I'm on CD7, when is the best time to start using opk? I've never used them before so unsure what cycle day to start

Hi @VictoriaMay i think it depends on how long your cycle usually is and how many you have. If I’m using the cheapies, so have a box of them, I’ll start earlier around cd10. Otherwise I’d start late cd11 or cd12. They say ovulation is normally in the middle of your cycle but that can definitely vary. Also good to go by other indications like cm, if I’m totally dry I don’t bother starting opks. Hope that helps and good luck for this cycle!

@GemmaG Hugs, I am so sorry. Hate seeing bfn with a passion but also test like a maniac every month in hopes of seeing that second line. :shy:

@AlwaysTheAunt So hoping you would test positive. Stupid spotting. My weird longer cycles are in Jan and August and one other summer month and I have no idea why. First time it happened thought it meant I was pregnant. But nope just took longer. Did you have any spotting with your first pregnancy?

@Steph1012 :sad1: I see a line on my cell but trust if you say there is nothing there. Does not mean you are not preggers. Praying the lil bub sticks good and says hello soon. Big Hugs.

@VictoriaMay Ovulation can happen anywhere between cd 9 and cd18 with the latter being on the long side. Docs says a typical day is CD14. The best way to tell is by using opks to see your peak day.FX

@Lucy3 You know I am sitting here talking myself out of testing at 6dpo. I don't know if I can handle a bfn this cycle. I'm in such a good mood. I dont want it spoiled by a bunch of smelly bfns that never magically turn bfp. :shy:

I am suppose to test 31st....and that is like ridiculously late for me..lol..never makebit to day after missed af. Will see. HUGS

@FTale - thanks for looking- I think it was a trick of the light because it’s definitely not there in real life.

Good luck holding out for another week!!!

6B4F18F1-C4BC-43D2-AFCC-35198765C752.jpeg

@Lucy3 i think still just ntnp... but i only ever have any drive the week before ovulation so i cram it in anyway lol

@FTale my cycles used to be longer so maybe my body is finally just starting to revert back? I hope not i quite liked 28 day cycles, more chance at conceiving! I did have 1 bright red spot when i wiped with my daughter followed by a week of brown after i got my positive. Then another bright red at 5 weeks. But very normal for me 2-4days before af i spot. Before my daughter I'd spot the 7 days before! Weird i didn't when i conceived until the night before my positive.

Hi Ladies,

sorry for my hiatus, this past week has been rough with :witch: showing up 2 days late and work I'm surprised I'm still sane :lol::lol:. Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone to stay encouraged \\:D/and think happy thoughts[-o<. Our :bfp: are coming! Good Luck!:dust:

So my resting heart rate is up again this am! So weird it was stable right after O and usually goes slowly, fluctuates slightly, but trends up starting right after O but I’m 8dpo today. Trying not to read too much into it because god knows our bodies make no sense sometimes and it could be nothing but it is unusual! I didn’t test this am either so that’s a small victory for my will power lol!

@Lozb will you please change my testing date to the 29th? I got AF for my original date and have now ovulated early enough this month to get a second testing in.

This month hasnt been very lucky at all so far has it? We need it to finish on a high

So my resting heart rate is up again this am! So weird it was stable right after O and usually goes slowly, fluctuates slightly, but trends up starting right after O but I’m 8dpo today. Trying not to read too much into it because god knows our bodies make no sense sometimes and it could be nothing but it is unusual! I didn’t test this am either so that’s a small victory for my will power lol!

One of the first things I noticed before my BFP was my RHR increased massively. By 15 bpm! Good luck x

Hi Ladies,

sorry for my hiatus, this past week has been rough with :witch: showing up 2 days late and work I'm surprised I'm still sane :lol::lol:. Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone to stay encouraged \\:D/and think happy thoughts[-o<. Our :bfp: are coming! Good Luck!:dust:
That’s so sweet! I wish you lots of good luck and baby dust too! :dust::dust:

Hi @VictoriaMay i think it depends on how long your cycle usually is and how many you have. If I’m using the cheapies, so have a box of them, I’ll start earlier around cd10. Otherwise I’d start late cd11 or cd12. They say ovulation is normally in the middle of your cycle but that can definitely vary. Also good to go by other indications like cm, if I’m totally dry I don’t bother starting opks. Hope that helps and good luck for this cycle!
Thank you, I'll start on CD11, I have a box of 5 so hopefully that's enough lol, I do have cycles every 28/29 days. I'm looking forward to been back in the ttw now. But that will be in June I would of thought.
Good luck to those who are still in with a chance this month

Awww I'm so sorry Gemma and AlwaysTheAunt :-( its heartbreaking to watch the lines disappear. It's been an awful month.

Sorry you're feeling down Lucy. I've been struggling a bit too. But at least the bleeding has nearly stopped, after a couple of heavy days it's just been spotting. CD6 and started temping again this morning but my heart isn't in it. I need to do it though to confirm ovulation or I stress myself out not knowing for sure it's happened.

Good luck motherofboys, got everything crossed for your bfp!!

Line looks amazing @J_and_D congratulations lovely x

Hope everyone else is well, sorry I'm a bit out of step with this thread at the mo. X

BFN today at 11dpo, not surprised as timing was poor this cycle. Oh well :shrug:

It's that time where I'm going crazy waiting to test. 8dpo... :coffee:

I'm so sorry for everyone dealing with fading lines. It's the worst feeling. Big hugs.

@Lucy3 i think still just ntnp... but i only ever have any drive the week before ovulation so i cram it in anyway lol

@FTale my cycles used to be longer so maybe my body is finally just starting to revert back? I hope not i quite liked 28 day cycles, more chance at conceiving! I did have 1 bright red spot when i wiped with my daughter followed by a week of brown after i got my positive. Then another bright red at 5 weeks. But very normal for me 2-4days before af i spot. Before my daughter I'd spot the 7 days before! Weird i didn't when i conceived until the night before my positive.

It sounds like your hormones are getting out of sync. Diet and weight will do that. How many 28 day cycles have you had recently? Maybe look at your life style before, during, and now that its changing back slowly. Have you ever had your progesterone tested to see what dpo it peeks and how long it stays high?

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for the encouragement <3 Fx for as well going into a new cycle.

Awww I'm so sorry Gemma and AlwaysTheAunt :-( its heartbreaking to watch the lines disappear. It's been an awful month.

Sorry you're feeling down Lucy. I've been struggling a bit too. But at least the bleeding has nearly stopped, after a couple of heavy days it's just been spotting. CD6 and started temping again this morning but my heart isn't in it. I need to do it though to confirm ovulation or I stress myself out not knowing for sure it's happened.

Good luck motherofboys, got everything crossed for your bfp!!

Line looks amazing @J_and_D congratulations lovely x

Hope everyone else is well, sorry I'm a bit out of step with this thread at the mo. X
Hugs. Prayers for strength and this cycle as you recover. :dust:

@FTale not for another 5 weeks. So I have a long time to wait on the confirmation :coffee:

Oh, yeah, that's a wee bit longer than I could wait. Not sure who my OB is gonna be but I wont wait 5 weeks....lol..I cant even make it to 10dpo to test usually. Guess there is always room for change. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

BFN today at 11dpo, not surprised as timing was poor this cycle. Oh well :shrug:

Sorry, Hugs.

Fx for June:dust:

It's that time where I'm going crazy waiting to test. 8dpo... :coffee:

I'm so sorry for everyone dealing with fading lines. It's the worst feeling. Big hugs.

Stay strong. One more day and you can go crazy with what ever tests you have. Think 9dpo is the earliest for some folks. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->