***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Sorry for missing you all today ladies! We went for a 7k hike and had a busy day. I’m exhausted and got like 17k steps. 7dpo and felt what I could swear was cramping earlier this morning. And just a heavy feeling in my lower pelvic area. Hope it’s a good sign! I feel sore there now but my hips are sore from our hike lol so I think it’s just that, doesn’t feel like it did earlier today. Here’s hoping!

my resting heart rate finally went up 1bpm today which usually happens much sooner after ovulation, I would expect it to be more elevated by now so we shall see what happens. Not a ton of CM to report, some creamy/lotion stuff but I usually see more at this stage. Our bodies just love to mess with us don’t they!

tomorrow will be 8dpo (it’s evening here now like 9:20p) and I am trying my hardest not to test until 10dpo lol!

Good on you for getting all that exercise @Alligator ! I’d definitely try and hold out till 10dpo - this early testing can be so stressful. Fx this is your month

I’m terrible for wasting cheapies at like 8-9dpp knowing it won’t be positive even if I am pregnant!!! Monday is a holiday here so I’m hoping I can hold out until Tuesday.

@Lucy3 Hugs, I get you. I'm feeling that way now. My hands are up in the air and my brain is exhausted. Glad we have so many amazing women in here carrying the torch allowing us to tap out when we need to. Hugs thinking of you.

@J_and_D Now that's s line there! So elated for you that af did not make an appearance. Congrats on making past this milestone. When will your first doctor's visit be?

@Alligator Cheapies were made to be used frequently :lol: Fx for when you test. Have a super time resting up after that hike. Man o man. I would be tons sore. I admire your strength. Have a Happy Holiday Monday. We have a special on next Monday. Hugs

Afm: Feels like this cycle is playing with my emotions....5 more days to go.
be9627ed-ff2e-4738-8aa0-7ea7dc17faa5_122720305230006.gif

Thanks @Suggerhoney its heartbreaking watching the lines disappear. I keep thinking we must be doing something wrong since my daughter was only 1 month :(

@Lucy3 i think the same as you, feeling a bit down. So happy for everyone here with bfp but its still hard to take. Thinking what i can try differently this month to try get it to work... maybe I'll elevate my hips again like i did with my daughter apparently that can help lol

@Steph1012 praying for your next test

@crazylilthing FX so this cycle

@elencor :hugs: agree with Dee, hope as you move in and your mind is on other things you get that bfp.

@motherofboys me too, hoping a second chance this month is my miracle bfp.

@Cinnamon88 hope you get an answer soon. Hugs

I'm hoping the fact I get 2 chances is a sign too haha probably wasting my time but whatever. Also, it works out that I would find out around the same time that I found out with DS1 all those years ago, so I'm hoping that's some mystical sign from the universe too :haha: :haha: I do this every time I'm due on around a birthday/anniversary or every time a bfp would put my due date close to a birthday or anniversary :haha:

I know it is and I’m trying to hold onto that but I really thought there might be something faint at this point- no absolutely nothing in real life sadly

J_and_D stunning line massive congratulations!!

Good luck to everyone else waiting to test xx

So sorry @Cinnamon88 hope next month is kinder :hugs:

@Lucy3 yes I got a few FRER but I’m blowing through them and I need to not do it! What change do I think I can expect in a few hours :wacko:I’ve one left so need to order more :blush:
Waiting for second SMU to test this morning.

@AlwaysTheAunt I find vanishing lines just awful. I feel like it’s watching the little bean leaving, I feel quite traumatised by it this month. I hope you’re ok. Here for you, it’s so hard. I’m gutted this isn’t your month, I really thought it was. My daughter was a one shot and done too. Ugh.

@FTale getting close to test time! I’m here for it!

@J_and_D really am thrilled for you!

@GemmaG glad you have more frer coming! I was still burning through mine WITH af. Mental! Hoping to see a nice dark line on yours soon!
@Steph1012 still early, but get that disappointing feeling when it’s stark white

@motherofboys lol 2 in one month has to be a good sign!

@AlwaysTheAunt I find vanishing lines just awful. I feel like it’s watching the little bean leaving, I feel quite traumatised by it this month. I hope you’re ok. Here for you, it’s so hard. I’m gutted this isn’t your month, I really thought it was. My daughter was a one shot and done too. Ugh.

@FTale getting close to test time! I’m here for it!

@J_and_D really am thrilled for you!

Thank hun! Its just hit me a little harder this month i think because that line was the most pink I've had trying for #2.

I think I've started spotting now (only when i wipe and just started so hardly anything) but enough to know af will be here in a few days. Must just be my turn for the weird/longer cycle! Last have been 28 days, today is day 31 so kind of going back to before i was pregnant with Ayla. Was 33-35 back then!

I was sure your test was going to be the start of your bfp. Mine was also a longer cycle, wonder if chemicals do that? But I also had a lighter, shorter one. Can’t work that out! Is your dh up for more ttc?

All tests are negative this morning so looks like a chemical x

Oh Gemma I’m so sorry. What is going on this month :-( your tests were looking so good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->