***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@motherofboys all done hun. I was same this month. AF for me and have ovulated in time for another go this month. Well just, AF is due the 1st June but as normal will be testing early. Really hoping this month is BFP as due date wud be day after hubby’s birthday.

I’m so sorry to the ladies who have ended up with a chemical this month. The BFP rate has been low hasnt it? All chemicals, faint lines that lead nowhere and AF arrival.

Lets hope things perk up from here onwards.

me... 1dpo nothing to report.

One of the first things I noticed before my BFP was my RHR increased massively. By 15 bpm! Good luck x
I’m not quite up that much yet! Even in non pregnancy cycles my RHR increases after ovulation but the pattern this time around is different! With my pregnancy with my daughter it went up slightly after O then kept going up 2-3 days before AF was due which was usually when it would start to drop! I’m still a week or so away from AF being due, hopefully she stays away!

Thank you @Lozb hopefully there's some magic in that double month and we'll get our bfps. I will be testing around the time I did with DS1 though I waited until AF was due with him as I didn't know you could test before then at the time haha

Hi ladies, sorry to all that AF has arrived. And sorry to jump in on this thread!
I’ve had a break from here since Feb as we stopped TTC no. 4.
I was obsessing over it and became too stressed. I had a MC in July 2020 and I was so desperate to be pregnant again.
I thought we were avoiding my fertile days….I guess not! Fast forward to this evening when I realised AF was due…:bfp:
Now I’m an absolute mixed bag of emotions because I’d started to come to terms with not having another baby. And also worried something will go wrong again :-(

Haha thanks :)
I often do start testing at 9dpo but I much prefer to start at 10dpo.. I don't think I'd ever get a bfp before 11dpo to be honest. They've always been faint until at least 12/13dpo.
And my periods are due day 12.
I honestly don't know why I do it to myself.

Haha thanks :)
I often do start testing at 9dpo but I much prefer to start at 10dpo.. I don't think I'd ever get a bfp before 11dpo to be honest. They've always been faint until at least 12/13dpo.
And my periods are due day 12.
I honestly don't know why I do it to myself.
I got a positive with my daughter the evening of 10dpo and it was soooo faint!!! So who knows why we want to test sooner.

I think I test early in hopes to see a line appear earlier and if negative you can try tell yourself its just too early?

Still only the lightest of spotting so kept in limbo... its not even as obvious as my usual spotting but I'm out of tests and dont want to buy more unless i have to. Maybe it was a chemical and has thrown it off a bit? :(:-(:-(

@AlwaysTheAunt im impressed with you not running out to get more tests but I think it’s a good idea. Af was due yesterday?

@Lucy3 yeah thought thursday last week, then sunday and now who knows haha but I'd say yesterday. So 1 day late now.... i need to do a big food shop tonight so im tempted

6DP5DT- stark white negative. Obsessively reading stories of people getting a negative at this stage and still a positive later. We had a FET in May 2018 which eventually led to a miscarriage but I got a positive at 5DP5DT with that one so it’s impossible not to compare.

I’m an absolute mess, I feel like I’ve been crying non-stop for two days now. They called someone in to cover me as soon as I got to work yesterday because I was inconsolable. I feel like I’m on the verge of a breakdown and I’m so scared

Hi ladies, sorry to all that AF has arrived. And sorry to jump in on this thread!
I’ve had a break from here since Feb as we stopped TTC no. 4.
I was obsessing over it and became too stressed. I had a MC in July 2020 and I was so desperate to be pregnant again.
I thought we were avoiding my fertile days….I guess not! Fast forward to this evening when I realised AF was due…:bfp:
Now I’m an absolute mixed bag of emotions because I’d started to come to terms with not having another baby. And also worried something will go wrong again :-(

Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->