***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

6DP5DT- stark white negative. Obsessively reading stories of people getting a negative at this stage and still a positive later. We had a FET in May 2018 which eventually led to a miscarriage but I got a positive at 5DP5DT with that one so it’s impossible not to compare.

I’m an absolute mess, I feel like I’ve been crying non-stop for two days now. They called someone in to cover me as soon as I got to work yesterday because I was inconsolable. I feel like I’m on the verge of a breakdown and I’m so scared
I’m so sorry you are struggling. Have you got people around you to talk to? Sometimes high emotions happen before a BFP but it’s also so stressful going through TTC. I’ve got everything crossed for you :hugs:

@Steph1012 im so sorry you’re feeling so down. Here for you if you need to vent x

@AlwaysTheAunt get some at the supermarket! I mean you’re going to need them next month anyway so go for it! Sorry, I’m a terrible influence!

I picked up a 3 pack and took one and stark white so definitely af starting. Onto next month i guess... :neutral::neutral:

Well that just sucks. Yep onto next month. So sorry though, those disappearing lines are heartbreaking :-(

They’re looking close to positive Dee! How exciting, are you getting other o signs?

AF is late by a one day. still negative ‍♀️ I bet as soon as I post this she will come

Idk why it posted that. Suppose to be a girl shrugging her shoulders.

So I am out this month again, AF came Friday but ended yesterday I’m so confused. No clots at all and barely any bleeding. It wasn’t very bright red either. I did another test and bfn of course. Why such a strange AF?

I dont know what’s happening. Line is coming back on my FRER. Just took it this afternoon when they arrived

50AECF52-4C20-439D-99C8-95660A4D1F61.jpeg

So I am out this month again, AF came Friday but ended yesterday I’m so confused. No clots at all and barely any bleeding. It wasn’t very bright red either. I did another test and bfn of course. Why such a strange AF?

I don’t know sometimes our bodies act so strangely sometimes especially when using fertility treatment. I’m so sorry you got a bfn x

I don’t know sometimes our bodies act so strangely sometimes especially when using fertility treatment. I’m so sorry you got a bfn x
Thanks, I hate the guessing game! It’s sucks! We are waiting till we get our house before doing IVF, but hopefully within the next month or so me and OH can start house hunting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->