***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@PinkCupcakes - I'm so sorry the IUI was BFN. I hope you find a wonderful house soon and can try IVF soon after. Would be nice to be pregnant and bring a baby home in a new house. :hugs:

I've got lots of EWCM but I'm trying a new tactic this cycle. Me and OH always burn out and therefore often do less BD on O day and day before so I'm going to try to hold off and BD wed/thursday/Friday (thinking O might be Thursday) unless my OPK's blaze tomorrow.
I hope I don't miss the boat.

@PinkCupcakes - I'm so sorry the IUI was BFN. I hope you find a wonderful house soon and can try IVF soon after. Would be nice to be pregnant and bring a baby home in a new house. :hugs:

I've got lots of EWCM but I'm trying a new tactic this cycle. Me and OH always burn out and therefore often do less BD on O day and day before so I'm going to try to hold off and BD wed/thursday/Friday (thinking O might be Thursday) unless my OPK's blaze tomorrow.
I hope I don't miss the boat.

Good luck. We were the same this month, burnt out too early and by the time I ovulated (4 days later than usual) it was like getting blood out of a stone.

every other day would still work just as efficiently I reckon?

Good luck ladies, just wanted to say the cycle I fell pregnant with my youngest and with this one we only bd the day before or the day of ovulation and I got pregnant, so every other day is definitely good enough :) x

Every other day is fine. I know a lady pregnant with number 11 and she says she always just does every other day. I have never fallen pregnant doing it every single day. Give those boys time to regenerate haha

Interesting what you're saying about every other day. If we have to go another month with clomid I'm going to try every other day from when the heavy ewcm starts.

9dpo... so hard not to test. But I'm also like already sad about not being pregnant if I'm not, even though I don't know yet. I just want it to work so bad, I feel like I'll never get pregnant again :sad2:

I know that feeling so much! I did get there in the end though. Fingers crossed I will again

I got pregnant with my son from sex every day so it does work, but every other day is just as good. With 2 of my 4 kids I just had sex once and still got pregnant. As long as you have sex round the fertile window you are in with a chance.

good luck to all the ladies about to test, hope you get your positives.

9dpo and hard not to want to test! I woke up overnight to pee though so that made it easier not to test this am knowing it wasn’t a full hold lol!

hubby is off and struggling again lately so that’s another anxiety in my life. He’s just taking out all his frustrations on me. Pretty sad lately.

9dpo and hard not to want to test! I woke up overnight to pee though so that made it easier not to test this am knowing it wasn’t a full hold lol!

hubby is off and struggling again lately so that’s another anxiety in my life. He’s just taking out all his frustrations on me. Pretty sad lately.
Sorry you are sad :hugs:
Wasn't hubby doing counselling at one point? Has he made an effort to continue?
Not sure how you can hold off testing lol Good luck when you do.

Every other day is fine. I know a lady pregnant with number 11 and she says she always just does every other day. I have never fallen pregnant doing it every single day. Give those boys time to regenerate haha
I got pregnant 4 times doing it every day.

I got pregnant with my son from sex every day so it does work, but every other day is just as good. With 2 of my 4 kids I just had sex once and still got pregnant. As long as you have sex round the fertile window you are in with a chance.

good luck to all the ladies about to test, hope you get your positives.

I got pregnant 4 times doing it every day.

Oh yeah I'm not saying it doesn't work, you totally CAN fall pregnant from doing it every day, but I see so many people say "we dtd last night and my partner is exhausted and doesn't want to do it but I got a positive OPK today so we NEED to do it today" my friend who is currently ttc did it 4 days in a row, her husband didn't want to do it again and she was panicking that she'd missed her chance because she ovulated the day after she did it. It is completely possible to fall pregnant from doing it every other day. Or every 3 days. Or even less. All of my babies are from sex once in the fertile period. That's 6 pregnancies. 5 healthy babies. One is from sex 5 days before ovulation! So if people are struggling to keep up the pace and aren't falling pregnant month after month of doing it every day then maybe stepping back and doing it less often, which I know seems counter productive, would actually help. We have this more is better attitude when it comes to ttc, but sometimes it really isn't.

Oh yeah I'm not saying it doesn't work, you totally CAN fall pregnant from doing it every day, but I see so many people say "we dtd last night and my partner is exhausted and doesn't want to do it but I got a positive OPK today so we NEED to do it today" my friend who is currently ttc did it 4 days in a row, her husband didn't want to do it again and she was panicking that she'd missed her chance because she ovulated the day after she did it. It is completely possible to fall pregnant from doing it every other day. Or every 3 days. Or even less. All of my babies are from sex once in the fertile period. That's 6 pregnancies. 5 healthy babies. One is from sex 5 days before ovulation! So if people are struggling to keep up the pace and aren't falling pregnant month after month of doing it every day then maybe stepping back and doing it less often, which I know seems counter productive, would actually help. We have this more is better attitude when it comes to ttc, but sometimes it really isn't.
I'm totally doing this this cycle...chilling and just maybe two BD's before O and going with it :) Not worth the stress of BD marathons.

We fell with every other day after trying nearly a year. It was the one month we were semi relaxed. It may have had something to do with the dye tube test I had. I knew I was due to O around that time we couldn’t dtd before hand as weren’t allowed to be pregnant. I read u cn be really fertile after it and they didn’t know why so we bd that day and then every other day for 3 times and that was it. It was the one month I didn’t think we would, we had tried and tried and nothing. One month we thought there was no way we wud manage it. And now he has jst turn 5 years old and he lightens up my day.

anyway today I thought I was gonna have a miserable day looking at my cycle calendar and dream of the BFP but I have kept myself busy doing a full monthly clean of my large community fish tank, it’s took me all day and one of my special fish ended up stuck in an ornament and had to do a full on mission to get him out including trying the harder and break said ornament. Finally got him out jst need to wait and check for damages as he is hiding now.
Hope all u lovely ladies are all ok x

Fertilization is most likely when you haven’t ejaculated in a while. Constant sperm regeneration fills the epididymis with fresh sperm. The longer they build up, the higher your sperm count in a single ejaculation.

If you and your partner are trying to conceive, waiting a few days between ejaculations can increase your chances of conception.

You can further increase your chances by abstaining from ejaculation the week before your partner ovulates. This will maximize your sperm count during your partner’s most fertile window.

Hi! Hope everyone is ok!! I haven’t been able to catch up properly.
so congrats to everyone on BFPs and also I’m sorry for any BFN!

I’m 7dpo
I used clearblue ovulation sticks so think I am defo 7dpo. We had sex 6 days on the trot over my fertile period. Fingers crossed! I’ve been more chill this second cycle.
Reallllly hope we get a bfp!

what post ovulation day does everyone test following using OPKS. I’m happy to wait until my period arrives but also get so curious! Xxx

GemmaG it does make me wonder. My partner has never had his tested, but like I say we've only fallen pregnant the months we've been a one and done in the fertile window. But as I'm trying to be chill about it and not think too hard about when ovulation is we've been going with every 2-3 days.

GemmaG it does make me wonder. My partner has never had his tested, but like I say we've only fallen pregnant the months we've been a one and done in the fertile window. But as I'm trying to be chill about it and not think too hard about when ovulation is we've been going with every 2-3 days.
I think thats honestly the best chance at conception every 2-3 days is perfect. Considering how long good sperm live doing it that way always makes sure your covered and you have enough healthy sperm there waiting. I was really surprised when they told us that but after explaining it, it made total sense. And against all odds that’s how we fell pregnant back to back straight after miscarriage. Always one and done on the day of nearly positive OPK, so 2 days before ovulation worked both times. And we have shit fertility!

Hey ladies :headspin: So... I’ve been mia I kno. Missed you all lol. I finally got moved, still moving stuff around tho and I got married so that’s out the way. I believe I stated before that my cycle finally started. It wasn’t bad. It lasted 5 days but it was kinda light. I cramped in the beginning but not my worst. I thought it would’ve been worst since I had that MC. So now I’m looking to ovulate. I ovulated before I came on. Idk what that was about. I’m supposed to be ovulating now but the test is light. So maybe in a day or two even tho my app says today. I’ll just have sex as much as I can since idk. I don’t really care to do tempting and testing. So idk if I’ll get a testing in again this month or maybe I’ll wait til I come on my cycle in June. I really don’t know what to do honestly.

question: after sex, do you sit or lay there hoping it helps sperm to travel or is that a lie lol

and to all those with bfn... I hope that June is our month. I should be less stressed that’s for sure. Hopefully lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->