***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Depends when we do it. If it's night time I lay there, if it's a sneaky day time session then I just get straight up haha

Hey ladies :headspin: So... I’ve been mia I kno. Missed you all lol. I finally got moved, still moving stuff around tho and I got married so that’s out the way. I believe I stated before that my cycle finally started. It wasn’t bad. It lasted 5 days but it was kinda light. I cramped in the beginning but not my worst. I thought it would’ve been worst since I had that MC. So now I’m looking to ovulate. I ovulated before I came on. Idk what that was about. I’m supposed to be ovulating now but the test is light. So maybe in a day or two even tho my app says today. I’ll just have sex as much as I can since idk. I don’t really care to do tempting and testing. So idk if I’ll get a testing in again this month or maybe I’ll wait til I come on my cycle in June. I really don’t know what to do honestly.

question: after sex, do you sit or lay there hoping it helps sperm to travel or is that a lie lol

and to all those with bfn... I hope that June is our month. I should be less stressed that’s for sure. Hopefully lol

congratulations on getting moved and married. If during the day I try lay for about 15 mins but at night normally go to sleep after. I hope June is our month too. Getting to the point I conceived my son 6 years ago in July. We have started trying the same tie we did with him all them years ago.

Hey ladies :headspin: So... I’ve been mia I kno. Missed you all lol. I finally got moved, still moving stuff around tho and I got married so that’s out the way. I believe I stated before that my cycle finally started. It wasn’t bad. It lasted 5 days but it was kinda light. I cramped in the beginning but not my worst. I thought it would’ve been worst since I had that MC. So now I’m looking to ovulate. I ovulated before I came on. Idk what that was about. I’m supposed to be ovulating now but the test is light. So maybe in a day or two even tho my app says today. I’ll just have sex as much as I can since idk. I don’t really care to do tempting and testing. So idk if I’ll get a testing in again this month or maybe I’ll wait til I come on my cycle in June. I really don’t know what to do honestly.

question: after sex, do you sit or lay there hoping it helps sperm to travel or is that a lie lol

and to all those with bfn... I hope that June is our month. I should be less stressed that’s for sure. Hopefully lol
Good luck for June!

Do you think morning sperm is better than night sperm? Me and OH only ever BD at night. I tend to lie still for 20-30 minutes and then pee and go to sleep. It's not easy for us to BD in the morning because we are up pretty early for the work/school routines.

Always look at baby stuff this time in my cycle. Try so hard not to. Anyone else feel nuts

Do you think morning sperm is better than night sperm? Me and OH only ever BD at night. I tend to lie still for 20-30 minutes and then pee and go to sleep. It's not easy for us to BD in the morning because we are up pretty early for the work/school routines.

I always wonder this too.

No idea but I am in pretty much the same situation as you. We only have real time in the evening as we have the school thing in the morning and one of our kids is disabled. If I tried anything in the morning I’m pretty sure my husband would fell me to f*** off and I know me, I can’t be bothered in the morning either.

the way I see it is, sperm is sperm... if morning sperm is better it won’t be much better, a negligible amount.

As for me... after one nights “break” now I have ovulated my husband has decided he wants sex again and approached me. We only had one night off!! At least I’m covered in case I didn’t actually ovulate when I thought I did. It must be the lack of pressure to perform

I just try to sit a while or lay. I’m usually thinking of gravity lol hoping what I’m doing helps. I don’t think morning is more important than night time sex. It’s all sex lol if it’s gonna stick, I don’t think it matters the time

I'm defo planning on having a morning bd again this cycle. I'm pretty sure it worked last month and in the past. It's not something we manage much of these days. I did read something about morning being good for sperm, I don't remember why though. I don't imagine it makes much difference but we are better rested.

How are you all doing?
Anyone's got a negative pregnancy test at 16 dop and then turned to be pregnant? No sign of af here, not cramping or anything... With several negative tests. That along with the fact that this month I couldn't pinpoint ovulation with OPKs might mean I didn't ovulate right? I don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all and tests are stark white negative

@elencor with my dd I was using opks but got multiple surges so kind of gave up and assumed the darkest was my Ov date. Tested daily from 2 days before af due and didnt get any lines until I was 10 days late. Went in for my 7 week scan and they put me back to 5 weeks - told OB about when I finally got my bfp and she said that tracks for what my scan was showing. I basically ovulated the day af was due. Supposedly “impossible” but she’ll be 6 in July. :)

@elencor with my dd I was using opks but got multiple surges so kind of gave up and assumed the darkest was my Ov date. Tested daily from 2 days before af due and didnt get any lines until I was 10 days late. Went in for my 7 week scan and they put me back to 5 weeks - told OB about when I finally got my bfp and she said that tracks for what my scan was showing. I basically ovulated the day af was due. Supposedly “impossible” but she’ll be 6 in July. :)

Thank you :) that's amazing. It's all very weird my cycles are usually 28-29days. I took as positive the closest opk which was around 16 days ago. Anyway i'll test again in a couple of days :(

9dpo and hard not to want to test! I woke up overnight to pee though so that made it easier not to test this am knowing it wasn’t a full hold lol!

hubby is off and struggling again lately so that’s another anxiety in my life. He’s just taking out all his frustrations on me. Pretty sad lately.
As I’m so sorry about the difficulties with DH. We’ve definitely had a few of those moments in our 11 years of marriage. It’s so frustrating when you can see it’s a mental health issue. Counselling really really helps although I know not everyone is open to that, and you really have to find the right counsellor. My DH does take a low dose of anxiety meds too that helps a lot.

I’ve heard that laying down for a bit is totally unecessary but I still do it for about 10 mins XD. GL hopefully you caught the eggy with your lots of sex ;). Congrats on the wedding hope it was lovely :)

My view on bd and conceiving is one well timed fun bd beats a week of tiring bd! I do think there’s something to keeping is as fun and relaxed as possible. like you said @motherofboys it’s not meant to be hard work.

Excited to start seeing the tests of those close to testing.

I’m also trying to be more chilled out this month. I’m taking a different perspective of seeing the excitement and hope/possibility in each cycle. I’m sure it will eventually happen and this will most likely be the last pregnancy so I’m trying to enjoy the ups and downs of ttc. Now, whether I feel like this when I’m getting bfn or disappearing lines in a few weeks is another story!

@babybears25 Congrats!! Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

@Alligator Fx you test bfp. And hope your hubby can find an even keel. Not good for either of you if he is going thru things. Got you in my prayers.

:dust:
Hope everyone had a decent Monday. Mine kicked my butt. Can hardly move. Just want to sleep. More work awaits me tomorrow :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->