• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mini La La- Group 1 *squeal* They're here!!!

yeah Laura i did say on page 1 or 2 caz wanted one... So she should come in our order and then sahara, countingdown and any last people who wanna join can do an order fo 6 with them? Sahara or countingdown one of you happy to put in an order?

If there are no spaces in an order then I dont mind doing one if there are enough people :thumbup:

Ok had a check back and funny_face was technically first to ask to be included on it but I think shes after more than one and we've only got a space for one nappy, so she might be happier on katys which I think she was forwarded onto after my spaces filled up quickly....

Sooo, iv pm'd her asking if she want the space but we can only offer her one nappy, or if she'd like to remain on katys order...if so Caz is the next to be on the order as she was next to be proposed on my order.

fair?

Caz - im aiming to order today so if funny_face hasnt got back to me what print would you be after and are you able to pay straight up from paypal?

Would it be easier for me henny and counting down to start a new order? :flower:

able to pay now aaannnd design, its between dandelions, tendril & damask atm but will make my mind up at the time :D

I'd like to be in please if there are any spaces- for one nappy, can pay today :)

Can't offer to run one though with Bubs being due so soon, sorry!! Please let me know if anyone can squish me in to their group :)

Does anyone know if Katy's order was full :shrug: If it was then I will start a new order for me, Jetters, Henny and Sahara and anyone else who is after one :thumbup:

Ok Caz, brilliant....i'l see if I get a reply from funny_face through the pm and if no reply in the next while i'l put you in as I really want to get the order in asap!

If it was my choice out the lot id got with a cocoa kinomo or a candy damask...they are both the first I reach for in my stash and look beautiful with clothes!

Yeah im not sure how full katy's order is either :shrug:

im trying to organise as much as I can...frantically looking at post timestamps to be as fair as possible to see who's asked first and who wants what!

Sahara, CountingDown, Henny and Jetters...possibly good for another 6 pack...

lovely twiggy,

doesn anyone have pics of them in real life so I can see them?? I like the plum kimono too but cant imagine it on a nappy.

So, I'd like to see;

candy damask
tendril fireball
plum kimono

*hoping for pics*

ah Caz iv got candy damask and tendrill fireball but both in the pail! Coulda taken pics for you!

Gah...

I havent got the plum, its what I wouldve got if id had the pennies...but the cocoa kimono is my absolute FAV!

Right, been searching back and as far as I can see Katy wants Taxi Circles and French Riviera...Funny_Face wants err, about 6 :rofl:

So I reckon if we have Katy take her two and Funny_Face has 4 on the one order? And i'l move Caz to mine?

Then sahara, henny, CountingDown and Jetters in the next 6-pack?

going to have to give the nappies a miss as dh doesnt like them :cry:

oh i have pics caz,

Yeah i was assuming funny_face was on katys order thats what i meant when i said Caz was next (meaning before sahara and countingdown) .. So all sounds good with sahara jetters countingdown and henny doing a 3rd order of 6.

https://media7.dropshots.com/photos/695104/20100621/124051.jpg

Thats cocoa kimono and plum kiimono

Right- im going to have to try clarify here.

MY order I have:

Myslef- Black Damask
Claire- Red Disco Dots
Hayley- Plum Kimono and Candy Damask
Pops- Dandelion Fields
Caz- ?

Katy's order I have:

Katy- French Rivera and Taxi Circles
Funny_Face- prints x4

CountingDown's order I have:

CountingDown
Jetters-
Sahara-
Henny NOW OUT-

I am happy to have one or 2 nappies depending on how you need the order making up.

I can't run it either as I maybe away when they arrive, so who ever does could you hang on to mine for me until I gt back if I am away?

Can you run it countingdown?

I would like catherdral royal and blue tendrils, but happy to drop one so somebody else can squeeze on

ETA - seems fine to me twiggy thanks

OMG, I want them all *cries*. My babyhawk is in cocoa kimono so if I got that they'd match :rofl:, but the dandelions was lovely too . aaaarrrggghhhh. PM me your PP twiggy & I'll send it over. How much again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->