Mini La La- Group 1 *squeal* They're here!!!

Just got an email from Carole (mint&lilac)...

she sent the order for shipping this morning! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Just got an email from Carole (mint&lilac)...

she sent the order for shipping this morning! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Eeeeeeek!! how longs it normally take to get here??? 10 days or something???

aw :( We will need to find another store to get candy damask and red disco dots

Long shot but would anyone who wasn't sure about their choices consider swapping a candy damask for anything else?

*pleads desperately*

Oh no :(...naughty us, we had 3 candy in our order :blush: soweeee :cry:

It was the 1 I wanted most! Shld hav ordered last week when I was on, if you're not fast............!

:dance: super super excited :)

i found another site at the same time as this one so when i'm on the computer i'll have a look for you funny face xxx

https://nurseryfairy.com.au/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29_17&products_id=261

there u go funny face, shipping is more and no group of 6 discount, and no red disco dots for me! :(

ETA, THERES ONLY ONE LEFT

Thanks PD, they wont ship to uk, sob!

Got the itti today thanks x x

Order number 2 has gone through :) though our total came to £130.31 coverted in paypal for some reason???

My paypal said £135.21?!

I better have not got mugged off a fiver! However I have 'credit card charge' on mine as I had the whole amount in paypal bar £8 something? So maybe the charge was for transferring from my card?

I got right to the end and it said we are not currently shipping to your area. I am considering foning my friend's sister to see if she'd post me one frm sydney. Gutted.

My paypal said £135.21?!

I better have not got mugged off a fiver! However I have 'credit card charge' on mine as I had the whole amount in paypal bar £8 something? So maybe the charge was for transferring from my card?

Change in currency rate perhaps?

funny face https://www.trifleshoppe.com/store/pc/Designer-One-Size-Pocket-Nappy-100p919.htm :flower: xxx

Yeah Kirsten me and CountingDown just been pm'ing this, reckon its slightly different exchange rate...

CountingDown: mmm i am wondering if it could be the exchange rate, in pay pal mine was 1 British Pound = 1.68838 Australian Dollars

twiggy56: aww damit! My paypal says

Exchange rate:
1 British Pound = 1.73736 Australian Dollars

Thanks so much Hayley, but I can't add it to my basket!!!! Oh dear, I've e-mailed them to see if its out of stock and they just haven't updated their website.

FFS!!!!! :growlmad: I'm not going to get it am I?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->