Mini La La- Group 1 *squeal* They're here!!!

Twiggy, will send it to you in the morning :D

Hey guys, is there enough people to do an order without me? OH prefers one of the new prints. But if you desperately need me then I'll order them anyway and sell them on xx

From what i can see this is how it looks so far..

Katy's order [Group 2] I have:

Katy- French Rivera and Taxi Circles
Funny_Face- prints x4

CountingDown's order [Group 3] I have:

CountingDown- Candy Damask and Plum Kimono
Jetters- Black Damask
Sahara- Catherdral Royal and Blue Tendril
Henny [NOW OUT]-Replacement Jac?- Black Damask and Red Disco Dots

So since its 6 nappies to an order jac and funny_face could do one together.. that would be 6 nappies!?

then there would be 1 space for 1 nappy left in countingdown's group..

thats if katy isnt getting her two..

I'll get one if it stops others missing out, but if someone else actually really wants one then that would be fab xx

Im sure kirsten did, ive got her on msn will say to her to come over and check..

Is that list ok with everyone else? you'll need to organise among yourself's money and stuff tho x

I'm out- sorry :(

OH got the grumps on at me buying BTPs, when I promised i'd wait till Bubs was here :dohh:

My ladies- could you please pp me the pennies!

If you'd rather I held it against your UK postage I can do that :)

otherwise im holding your nappies hostage :gun:

:muaha:

ALSO

Carole from mint & lilac emailed me and they have NO red disco dots in stock...just to let all you other ladies know :flower:

Twiggy I was going to ask if I could pay you extra when I pay for postage?? I'm glad they still have the black damask or you would have been so upset and receive all our nappies but not the one you wanted!! :hugs: xxx

if theres a space il jump in and order one. x

eta: ive been after a couple mainly the plum kimono

Argggh I didn't see this and I need black damask! (sp?)

Hayley- thats fine about the postage, il just add it to that instead :hugs: Thankies!

Yeah im glad they had the black damask for me too as when I saw the email from carole (mint&lilac) this morning after putting in the order with her last night I was terrified it was because she didnt have any of them left, but nope, poor claire missed out on her red disco dots instead :nope:

Michelle- if anyone else is putting in another order for a 6-pack maybe join in? Or get your own order going and others can come in on your order?

Im not running the other groups' as it would be difficult working finances if its not my paypal iykwim....so im not sure about the status of the other groups :shrug:

Im updating any info in the thread onto front page though so everyone knows the latest...

I am still up for ordering as long as we can get a group of six x

poor PD :( What you getting instead hun?

well i have all the others and i wouldnt put ava in catherdal royal or french riviera, So Sarah is getting a cocoa kimono and paying me back the pennies :)

How many spaces are there in your group CD? I want 3 now, but if I could go in your group to save postage, I'd pay full price for my extra nappy if it was 7 instead of 6 iykwim? x

How many spaces are there in your group CD? I want 3 now, but if I could go in your group to save postage, I'd pay full price for my extra nappy if it was 7 instead of 6 iykwim? x

I will pm Sahara and find out if she is still up for the order, then we can take it from there :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->