• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mini La La- Group 1 *squeal* They're here!!!

thought so :thumbup: its the left I wanted but cause the writing was cocoa first I wanted to make sure :) thanks xxx

yeah Jetters I was going to add it onto the whole price for my lot but then I thought well, i'l see when they get here, weigh them and see what each costs are and if people want recorded, first class, second etc...

Ahh ok makes sense!!

CountingDown, let us know your paypal when we've got all 6 places filled :thumbup:

what Caz said hayley! Both equally gorgeous!

Hayley can you get me your pennies ASAP so I can get them ordered please luvvy!

thanks yoooou :flower:

oooh just logged onto fb and got your paypal addy :thumbup: will do it now :flower: xxx

Good stuff- once ivgot your payment im putting the order in! :happydance:

MY group....

ORDER CONFIRMATION!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: They are on their way :happydance:

:wohoo: :dance: :headspin: CANT WAIT!!!! Havent told hubby yet mind :haha: xxx

I hopefully want to get an order together soon, I am looking to order 1 maybe 2, Sahara 1 or 2, Jetters 1 so we have room for a few more Kirsten xx

i would quite like an aqua tendril and maybe a black damask :wave: not read back but how much are they working out to?

All info on the very first post- I keep updating so you guys dont have to read back!

Price per nappy for the 6-pack discount etc on first page!!

I'd like a black damask and a red disco dots...chuck me in wheres theres room please twigs:flower:

So it's £22.54 per nappy?

Black damask for me, please (can't remember if I already said that or not, but it's blank on first page!)

Note to my group ladies...

**I have calculated the actual price taken out of my paypal and I paid £135.21 in total which would put each nappy at £21.14 so the excess has come out my own pocket of £0.53 on each nappy.**

Could you all please gift me 50p each? I know its pennies but when you put an extra 53p on each nappy it comes out to be an extra £3.18 from my account :cry: Thank you, appreciated!

Just calculated it Jetters and its actually £21.14 a nappy....paypal converts the currency at a different rate to the converter I used on google :shrug:

Can you put me down for a Candy and a plum kimono please twigs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"