Moonstone anyone?

Ladies are you not spectacle about whether or not the moonstone is genuine bought over ebay? I was going to do the same thing but then didnt want to buy something thats not even a moonstone. Have alot of you purchased from ebay with no issues?

I have bought tons of stuff on ebay and I have never had a problem with it.

I realise you can email and ask. That doesnt really prove anything apart from a seller confirming what hes written on his advert.

For example I really like this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOONSTON...Ethnic_TribalJewellery_CA&hash=item484154afad

But I'm not sure if its better to go to a gemologist?

Well, after reading this thread yesterday I went and bought myself a moonstone bracelet: should be with me by the end of the week, right on time for ovulation day!

Hey everyone, I was recommended to join this thread after receiving a moonstone crystal as a gift yesterday to help me with fertility.

I'm not sure if I believe in all of this stuff to be honest, although I'm still willing to give it a try as I'm desperate for a baby. I was just wondering how many people on this thread are actually believers in crystals and how many are just giving it a go for the sake of conceiving? Has anyone used crystals for anything else in their life before?

Yay more moonstone ttc'ers! Get the banner in my siggy added girls, as for the question above, I have never used crystals before for anything, I came across this thread and read all the posts and thought well it's worth a try! But when I got my bracelet I have felt differently about it, I truely believe in it (I imagine my DH thinks I'm crazy) he says he doesn't and as long as I am happy!

hey girls not been on for ages sorry,
ive been wearing my moonstone braclet and charged it in the full moon and i think im pregnant. honestly i have so many symptoms and i just feel the same as i did before. im either 5 or 8 dpo im not sure ticker says 6 lol im a bit confused lol!! but i took to ic test today and irl i can see a line its very faint but there im sure of it!! ive posted pics in the preg test gallery if you wanna look they arent great tho.
i really think i have a lil moonstone bean growing girls!! xoxoxo

woohoo! thats great news! I hope you are! good luck x

hey ladies i wore moonstone this month and got my :bfp: this morning i think i realy helped me to stay positive good luck everyone :) x x x

Yay! exciting girls have a happy and healthy 9 months! my braclet broke yesterday but i managed to save it with fishing wire! as for the lady asking about how do you know its genuine the only way you know for sure is to go to a specific gem shop but tbh the braclet i bought from ebay looks 100% real gems!
xx

I'm pretty sure I'll be the next :bfp: with a moonstone baby... Haven't tested but really think this is it! Testing Saturday morning!

Still can't figure out how to put the moonstone banner on my siggy :(

Hi ladies, I have ordered my bracelet and am very excited about trying this. Just don't know why it didn't occur to me previously!
Hopefully there will be a whole load of "moonstone babies" :baby:
:dust: to all :dust:

Hiya Ladies, stumbled across this thread, Im ttc again after a mmc (we found out at our 12 week scan) and I really think reflexology helped me get pg last time so have been doing again this time...but crystals and gems really interest me and think theres something in it. Anyway I started searching for some jewellery and remembered I had brought lots when I was going through an anxious time of my life. Pictures below of a couple I brought, I think the first is moonstone and the second rose quartz, but I cant remember. Can anyone tell? ill order some new ones to be sure but was going to wear this is the meantime

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/cheekynat888/photo7.jpg

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/cheekynat888/photo8.jpg

I bought a moonstone in an angel shop today i wonder will it still have an effect if i carry it with me or does it need to be on a necklace or bracelet?

Iv been laying my moonstone on my lower belly every night for 25 mins while meditating... Iv been having strong O pains and got my high reading on my CBFM on Cd 10 and still high now... so here's hoping :D xxxxxxxx
ps: I carry it in my bra!

I'm now on CD24, ovulated on CD17...I'm too late to get moonstone for this cycle aren't I??? :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->