Moonstone anyone?

It was thge full moon last night wasnt it????
It looked very much like it to me so i rinsed my stones through water put salt on them and put them out in the direct light of it!!
Fingers crossed moondust to all!! xx

I couldn't see the moon last night, it was so cloudy and overcast! I set my bracelet out anyway! I don't know if it is coincidence or not but since wearing my bracelet I have been getting alot more cm! bear in mind I only received it through the post yesterday, its not fertile cm or anything but lots and lots of white cm (I mean lots! my husband and I couldn't believe how much there was!) I am currently taking provera, on day 4 of 7 to bring on af....not quite sure what is going on but I am putting it down to the bracelet! x

I have been staking this thread- and if i don't get my :bfp:(fingers crossed i will)
then I'm definitely going to start wearing a bracelet. I've seen some on Esty that i like but they also have have rose quartz stones as well is that ok?

Hi ladies, Ive been stalking this thread and thought I would share with you my news. I just got my BFP after 13 cycles. I wore a silver moonstone ring from CD1 and slept with rose quartz under my pillow which I left out on my windowsill every night until bed time. I also took agnus castus to regulate my cycle but I truly believe the crystals contributed something to my BFP.
Good luck to you all! :flower:

I'm gonna have to get me some moonstone!!!! :D

Congratualtions to all the moonstone babies!!

Hi ladies, Ive been stalking this thread and thought I would share with you my news. I just got my BFP after 13 cycles. I wore a silver moonstone ring from CD1 and slept with rose quartz under my pillow which I left out on my windowsill every night until bed time. I also took agnus castus to regulate my cycle but I truly believe the crystals contributed something to my BFP.

Oh wow! congrats fionagrace....that is such good news and so inspiring :)

yay!!!! :)

Ladies can you please post a pic of a genuine moonstone as I googled it and there are so many different kinds of stones coming under that category.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Moonstone comes in many many diffferent colours so all those pics are right, you just have to decide which you like best!

My fav is rainbow moonstone :thumbup:

X x x

So different types dont hold different properties?

I dont think so no..... I was told to just go with the one I liked :)
As long as it's cleansed and charged by the moon you are good to go!

X x

Congrats, Fiona!!! Thanks for sharing this. Good to hear another moonstone success story!!:dance:

well, I ordered a moonstone bracelet today, keeping my fingers crossed!!! i don't think it will get here to do much good this cycle, but I will wear it constantly once it comes! I'm so excited!!! :)

I want to get moonstone. Especially if it helps with period cramps. I will do anything even if it's the silliest thing ever. Where would one get it?

I am going to get some moonstone for this cycle. I do not O until the 24th so hopefully it will get here in time.

I totally just bought my moonstone necklace.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170679178958

I am totally looking forward to receiving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->