Moonstone anyone?

Do it during the full moon if you need to next month, but for now I would cleanse it with water, sprinkle it with salt, and then sit it outside as soon as you get it. The full moon is still there techincally until midnight, even if you can't see it with the sun. :) GL!

I can't wait to see more BFPs this month!!!

Do it during the full moon if you need to next month, but for now I would cleanse it with water, sprinkle it with salt, and then sit it outside as soon as you get it. The full moon is still there techincally until midnight, even if you can't see it with the sun. :) GL!

I wasn't able to charge mine as there was no full moon when I bought it... I've been wearing it since but do you think it would be okay to take it off to charge as you stated above? I'm scared taking it off will stop whatever might be happening with it on... :nope:

I personally think it would be ok. I take mine off when I sleep so it doesn't get snagged. I even took off the necklace during our baby making. It's just important it is on your person as much as possible during the day to work it's magic. You should be fine!

Thank you, I hope it comes Saturday, I will def follow your instructions x

You don't sound like an idiot! It's tough figuring out all this stuff. :) GL!

I don't have a moonstone (but I might look into it), but a lady at the market makes chakra jewellery and I bought a malachite pendant off her. Malachit is good for fertility, but also for healing the soul which I needed. It is said to also give protection during pregnancy. I wear it all the time. I have only taken it off a few times in a couple months.

I go for cranial sacral therapy today and she reads my energy. We will see how well it has worked. :)

Mine arrived yesterday so not in time for the full moon i will have to wait till next month now but im wearing it enyway is that ok???
x

The full moon is actually the 13th! So, that means if you put it out at midnight tonight, you;ll be good. :)

OOOOooooo exciting!! so would you rinse with water then salt then put it out in the full moon light?? x

That's what I do! Also say lots of prayers over it and visualize exactly what you want to happen while holding it. <3

I wasn't able to charge mine as there was no full moon when I bought it... I've been wearing it since but do you think it would be okay to take it off to charge as you stated above? I'm scared taking it off will stop whatever might be happening with it on... :nope:

My necklace broke so I just had a piece of moonstone in my pocket all day. I obviously didn't have it on me at night and I got my :bfp: after using it for like only a week! Coincidence??? Good luck hope it helps you guys too!! X

Only a week til I test! I got my moonstone right after I O'd so I guess we'll see if it worked for me :)

Happy full moon moonstone ttc'ers and mamas-to-be!!! :)

Yay! I also got my first High on my monitor today (day 16) :happydance: I'd like to think its more than a coincidence :flower:

Yay - good luck you, I ovulated on Wednesday so your not far behind me.

I have been wearing my moonstone for a week nearly, I havent even taken it off yet! x

I havent had mine off since I got it... dont wanna take the chance lol x

My bracelet just came through the letter box!! I have it on already! Its a bit big but oh well! I am wearing it anyway! lol

Mine has been hanging outside the backdoor since last night to charge. I will start wearing it tomorrow. :happydance: Can't really try it out until first week of Sept when I start ttc (and O that week) though. Still excited about trying it. Good luck to all of us! :thumbup: Moonstone Baby Dust!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->