Moonstone anyone?

Well AF came 5 days early for me! Still going to continue wearing my moonstone next month and hope for that BFP

I'm sorry hun :hugs: better luck next month! On the plus side moonstone is also supposed to help with the reproductive system in general and it's supposed to help ease period pains and such, so keep it on :)

Any ideas how I can recharge my bracelet? I received it yesterday... And obviously just missed the full moon! Any ideas??

Thanks gigglebox! Am def wearing it everyday, as only received it just before o last month. Would like to give it a full month shot!

GL x

Hi I have just finished my course of provera tonight so gotta wait for af.....c'mon moonstones....do your thing for me please!

sooo... AF was due today and hasnt come yet.. and is always here on the dot!!! aaannd my temps are still high!
i always do a 'just for the sake of it' temp in the arvo, but dont record it.. and i just did it and its at 37.20 degrees!!! and it has never been over 36.80
plus its freezing here so normally they are lower in the arvo..
hmm may wait till the morning and if nothing then test..
i have done 2 tests in the last week and both were BFN but there may still be hope? right? lol
anyway im babling! trying not to get my hopes up!
praying for my moonstone baby!! :)

Yay! :happydance:
:test:

Here's hoping for your :bfp: in the am!!

i did a test this morning and BFN :( :(
i started on EPO this month.. i wonder if that might increase the length of my cycle?
because FF has dotted line and it putting O about 7 days ago becuase of my temps.. but i know it was alot earlier..

guess ill just keep waiting.. still no AF this morning though :) yay!

I got a moonstone ring today from Pandora which I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It was £40 so a bit expensive...I now want the matching studs - £50, eeeeeeeeeeek! They didn't have them or I'd probably have bought them too lol!!!

But I'm only 6 days away from AF so I don't think the moonstone can help us this cycle?! :( xxx

EDIT: By the way, don't know if this is fate or not, but they only had one ring with the moonstone in it, the one I wanted and it fits! Slightly small but fits fine, fate???

For all you ladies looking for your moonstone bracelets, you might want to check out this lady's store: Cosmic Poppy Designs Her stuff is gorgeous, great prices and she'll do customizations!

Congrats on all the BFP's!!!!!
I am going to buy myself a moonstone ASAP!!!
I highly believe in these things. I am Greek and wear an evil eye almost every day and highly believe in it.
I am hoping for my BFP soon!

I should get my moonstone tomorrow or Saturday. I ovulate next week some time so hopefully this will help to get my :bfp:.

For all you ladies looking for your moonstone bracelets, you might want to check out this lady's store: Cosmic Poppy Designs Her stuff is gorgeous, great prices and she'll do customizations!

Thats where mine is from its lovely but my son pulled it and it broke luckly i had some fishing wire so i could save it! i was also worried that the moonstone wasnt genuine after the post about the opalite moonstone so i orderd some genuine moonstone beads to add to it and when they came i now know it was the opalite on the braclet and not normal moonstone, so ill just add the beads to it!!!!! x

Congrats on all the BFP's!!!!!
I am going to buy myself a moonstone ASAP!!!
I highly believe in these things. I am Greek and wear an evil eye almost every day and highly believe in it.
I am hoping for my BFP soon!

I have an evil eye that I bought whilst on honeymoon in Greece :thumbup: do you really think they work?.... I should start to wear mine I think!!

X x. X

Thats where mine is from its lovely but my son pulled it and it broke luckly i had some fishing wire so i could save it! i was also worried that the moonstone wasnt genuine after the post about the opalite moonstone so i orderd some genuine moonstone beads to add to it and when they came i now know it was the opalite on the braclet and not normal moonstone, so ill just add the beads to it!!!!! x

I just asked her and she said " I use moonstone beads for my fertility bracelets. I do have opalite beads, but use them for other (non-health related) things, such as children's bracelets and bookmarks as they are more uniform in colour & transparency than genuine moonstone."

I just asked her and she said " I use moonstone beads for my fertility bracelets. I do have opalite beads, but use them for other (non-health related) things, such as children's bracelets and bookmarks as they are more uniform in colour & transparency than genuine moonstone."

How are you doing hun? xxx

Still waiting for my bfp :) you?

Got a moonstone ring yesterday :), I really love it but now a friend has worried me slightly by saying I have to cleanse and charge it or it'll have negative energies from people who may have touched it?! It's a brand new ring from Pandora and I LOVE it!

I think I'm waiting for AF though :(.

Have you had many symptoms? xxx

Got a moonstone ring yesterday :), I really love it but now a friend has worried me slightly by saying I have to cleanse and charge it or it'll have negative energies from people who may have touched it?! It's a brand new ring from Pandora and I LOVE it!

I'll pm you xx but google how to cleanse and charge it. I believe you hold it under water and visualize all the impurities and negativity that make have touched it then sprinkle with salt... and I'm sure leaving it overnight under the moon is better than no moon?

I'll pm you xx but google how to cleanse and charge it. I believe you hold it under water and visualize all the impurities and negativity that make have touched it then sprinkle with salt... and I'm sure leaving it overnight under the moon is better than no moon?

OK cool - I'm just going out for a couple of hours, but will check my messages when I get back! xxx

Oh no I got mine from cosmic poppy designs, so they aren't real moonstone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->