Moonstone anyone?

I'm thinking this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHANDRA-...9?pt=Loose_Gemstones&var=&hash=item8264e0f4c8 but elasticated and if possible still with a charm. I've sent her a message so we'll see! x

I just ordered this one!!!
Super excited! :happydance:

Hey Mrs PTTC, I bought my earrings from a little shop in Hexham called Gaia, only £8.99 too so they were a bargain! They have a lot of gemstone jewellery, I might have a proper look at the weekend but I was in there on my lunchbreak so was in a hurry!

Where have you found the bracelets that you like? I'm not entirely sure I believe in crystals but at this point I'm willing to try anything. We're moving into month 7 of TTC now :(

Hi hun, Hexham's a bit far to go, I was just gonna order one from the internet. Well these are the 2 that I like https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APHRODIT...3?pt=Loose_Gemstones&var=&hash=item8010b98aab https://www.kutuu.co.uk/new-beginning-moonstone-bracelet.html one is too expensive though, but I like the way it's elasticaticated, I can't be bothered fiddling on with clasps, especially when I'm in a rush for work on a morning. I think I'll get the cheaper one from Ebay but I might email her and ask if she can do elasticated instead! Pandora do a gorgeous ring, but I think I'd prefer a bracelet. They also do Moonstone charms but I wouldn't want to wear my Pandora every day and I think the more the moonstone the better ha ha. I'm not sure if I believe in it or not, I'm on the fence... I do believe in spiritual/psychic stuff but don't really know much about crystals. The amount of BFP's on here though is amazing so it's definitely worth a go! You know when I first started reading the thread I was thinking I was sure I used to have a Moonstone ring when I was a young teenager, then I realised it was a Moodstone that I had, PMSL :rofl: x

Lol, yeah I used to have a moonstone ring too, they were the latest craze when I was about 14! I'm pretty sure the colour changing had nothing to do with our moods though and were just heat activated :)

Thanks for the info about the MC links in the bracelet. I've been thinking for a while that I want to get a little keepsake to remember it by but not too sure. Those bracelets are lovely and the forget me not would be a nice subtle touch!

I've seen someone else mention the pandora ring, I might have a look for it. I got myself a moonstone ring when I was in India and used to wear it constantly but then the stone cracked :(

I am totally going to get a bracelet next time I get paid.

I see you've had a few chemicals hun :hugs: If you look on the ebay sellers shop I posted earlier, there are some bracelets especially for MC's - you may be better off with one of them? x

Sorry I meant I used to have a moodstone ring, stupid iPhone keeps correcting my words! :wacko:

Hey Mrs PTTC, I bought my earrings from a little shop in Hexham called Gaia, only £8.99 too so they were a bargain! They have a lot of gemstone jewellery, I might have a proper look at the weekend but I was in there on my lunchbreak so was in a hurry!

Where have you found the bracelets that you like? I'm not entirely sure I believe in crystals but at this point I'm willing to try anything. We're moving into month 7 of TTC now :(

Hi hun, Hexham's a bit far to go, I was just gonna order one from the internet. Well these are the 2 that I like https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APHRODIT...3?pt=Loose_Gemstones&var=&hash=item8010b98aab https://www.kutuu.co.uk/new-beginning-moonstone-bracelet.html one is too expensive though, but I like the way it's elasticaticated, I can't be bothered fiddling on with clasps, especially when I'm in a rush for work on a morning. I think I'll get the cheaper one from Ebay but I might email her and ask if she can do elasticated instead! Pandora do a gorgeous ring, but I think I'd prefer a bracelet. They also do Moonstone charms but I wouldn't want to wear my Pandora every day and I think the more the moonstone the better ha ha. I'm not sure if I believe in it or not, I'm on the fence... I do believe in spiritual/psychic stuff but don't really know much about crystals. The amount of BFP's on here though is amazing so it's definitely worth a go! You know when I first started reading the thread I was thinking I was sure I used to have a Moonstone ring when I was a young teenager, then I realised it was a Moodstone that I had, PMSL :rofl: x

Lol, yeah I used to have a moonstone ring too, they were the latest craze when I was about 14! I'm pretty sure the colour changing had nothing to do with our moods though and were just heat activated :)

Thanks for the info about the MC links in the bracelet. I've been thinking for a while that I want to get a little keepsake to remember it by but not too sure. Those bracelets are lovely and the forget me not would be a nice subtle touch!

I've seen someone else mention the pandora ring, I might have a look for it. I got myself a moonstone ring when I was in India and used to wear it constantly but then the stone cracked :(

Yeah they were definitely heat activated! They were pretty though :). The Pandora ring is £40 hun, I googled it. Not bad price for a Pandora ring! Yeah its a nice touch the spacers for each MC :hugs: x

Hmm well the ebay seller replied & now I'm not sure what to do. She said she can do it elasticated but as the hole in the moonstones are so small she'll need to use thin elastic so she's not sure how long it would last. It's my choice but risky! :shrug: x

Hmm well the ebay seller replied & now I'm not sure what to do. She said she can do it elasticated but as the hole in the moonstones are so small she'll need to use thin elastic so she's not sure how long it would last. It's my choice but risky! :shrug: x

Any elasticated bracelet could break... Are you going to be taking it on and off a lot?

i just read this i find it soooo exciting!!!

A stone for “new beginnings”, Moonstone is a stone of inner growth and strength. It soothes emotional instability and stress, and stabilises the emotions, providing calmness. Moonstone enhances intuition, promotes inspiration, success and good fortune in love and business matters.

Moonstone aids the digestive system, assimilates nutrients, eliminates toxins and fluid retention, and alleviates degenerative conditions of skin, hair, eyes, and fleshy organs such as the liver and pancreas. It stimulates the pineal gland and balances hormonal cycles, being excellent for PMS, conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and breast-feeding. Moonstone is also beneficial to men in opening the emotional self.

Any elasticated bracelet could break... Are you going to be taking it on and off a lot?

I'm going to try wearing it every day if I can so I'll be either taking it off at night or before showering in the morning. I was thinking i could buy extra elastic from a craft shop & if it looks like its getting frayed then I can replace it myself I guess. I just much prefer elasticated bracelets but I really want the turtle charm on too & I'm not sure if that would work x

I'm going to try wearing it every day if I can so I'll be either taking it off at night or before showering in the morning. I was thinking i could buy extra elastic from a craft shop & if it looks like its getting frayed then I can replace it myself I guess. I just much prefer elasticated bracelets but I really want the turtle charm on too & I'm not sure if that would work x

What about having her make it normally then added the magnetic links for closure so you wouldn't be fighting with clasps?

I ordered this to wear when I don't feel like wearing my bracelet.
Blue Fire Rainbow Moonstone Pendant

I had to order one... it is worth a try! The one i got is in the shape of a bean hoping it will create one:flower:

That's pretty hun. So she does magnetic links as well? I didn't realise. I'll have a think....

Littlestar that's nice :) x

That's pretty hun. So she does magnetic links as well? I didn't realise. I'll have a think....

Littlestar that's nice :) x

I don't think she does... But you could get them from a craft store and add them yourself...

I don't think she does... But you could get them from a craft store and add them yourself...

Ah right I see what you mean. I think I'm gonna go for the elasticated one, I love my other elasticated bracelets, I'll just have to keep an eye on it.

Viking I've not that sure hun, sorry, but I think not, as long as it's near to you as I've heard of cystals having effect when you sleep with them under your pillow.... x

Ok so I ordered my bracelet!! I also ordered a one with Hematite for insomnia, and this for my friend's 30th birthday https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GAIA-Pro...2?pt=Loose_Gemstones&var=&hash=item80107a965d . Bring on the moonstone babies!! LOL x

Ok so I ordered my bracelet!! I also ordered a one with Hematite for insomnia, and this for my friend's 30th birthday https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GAIA-Pro...2?pt=Loose_Gemstones&var=&hash=item80107a965d . Bring on the moonstone babies!! LOL x

i suffer with insomnia so bad.... do you wear the hematite or put it by the bed??

x x x

It's a bracelet so I'll be wearing it on a night, I'm not sure if a crystal by the bed would do the same trick though...or under the pillow...? :shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->