Moonstone anyone?

Hi ladies :hi: can I join you? I've read through the posts & I think I'll give the moonstone a try! I've fours a couple of bracelets I fancy, just trying to decide which one. Good luck ladies :dust: x

p.s Hello again gypsy! Where did you buy your moonstone jewellery from? x

For all you ladies looking for your moonstone bracelets, you might want to check out this lady's store: Cosmic Poppy Designs Her stuff is gorgeous, great prices and she'll do customizations!

Thats where mine is from its lovely but my son pulled it and it broke luckly i had some fishing wire so i could save it! i was also worried that the moonstone wasnt genuine after the post about the opalite moonstone so i orderd some genuine moonstone beads to add to it and when they came i now know it was the opalite on the braclet and not normal moonstone, so ill just add the beads to it!!!!! x

I just asked her and she said " I use moonstone beads for my fertility bracelets. I do have opalite beads, but use them for other (non-health related) things, such as children's bracelets and bookmarks as they are more uniform in colour & transparency than genuine moonstone."

Thats good then i know i deff orderd a fertility bracelet and there must be opalite on it aswell because it looks completley different to the moonstone beads i just got, the moonstone is a cloudy shimmery off white colour and what i think is opalite is clear with a hint of purply blue!!!!!!
It cant do me eny harm to add the extra moonstones to it! it also has rose quartz and amethyst on it!
Thank you for the info!

For all you ladies looking for your moonstone bracelets, you might want to check out this lady's store: Cosmic Poppy Designs Her stuff is gorgeous, great prices and she'll do customizations!

Thats where mine is from its lovely but my son pulled it and it broke luckly i had some fishing wire so i could save it! i was also worried that the moonstone wasnt genuine after the post about the opalite moonstone so i orderd some genuine moonstone beads to add to it and when they came i now know it was the opalite on the braclet and not normal moonstone, so ill just add the beads to it!!!!! x

I just asked her and she said " I use moonstone beads for my fertility bracelets. I do have opalite beads, but use them for other (non-health related) things, such as children's bracelets and bookmarks as they are more uniform in colour & transparency than genuine moonstone."

Thats good then i know i deff orderd a fertility bracelet and there must be opalite on it aswell because it looks completley different to the moonstone beads i just got, the moonstone is a cloudy shimmery off white colour and what i think is opalite is clear with a hint of purply blue!!!!!!
It cant do me eny harm to add the extra moonstones to it! it also has rose quartz and amethyst on it!
Thank you for the info!

Actually, moonstone will shimmer blue and purple as well...

Hi ladies :hi: can I join you? I've read through the posts & I think I'll give the moonstone a try! I've fours a couple of bracelets I fancy, just trying to decide which one. Good luck ladies :dust: x

p.s Hello again gypsy! Where did you buy your moonstone jewellery from? x

Hey Mrs PTTC, I bought my earrings from a little shop in Hexham called Gaia, only £8.99 too so they were a bargain! They have a lot of gemstone jewellery, I might have a proper look at the weekend but I was in there on my lunchbreak so was in a hurry!

Where have you found the bracelets that you like? I'm not entirely sure I believe in crystals but at this point I'm willing to try anything. We're moving into month 7 of TTC now :(

Hey Mrs PTTC, I bought my earrings from a little shop in Hexham called Gaia, only £8.99 too so they were a bargain! They have a lot of gemstone jewellery, I might have a proper look at the weekend but I was in there on my lunchbreak so was in a hurry!

Where have you found the bracelets that you like? I'm not entirely sure I believe in crystals but at this point I'm willing to try anything. We're moving into month 7 of TTC now :(

Hi hun, Hexham's a bit far to go, I was just gonna order one from the internet. Well these are the 2 that I like https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APHRODIT...3?pt=Loose_Gemstones&var=&hash=item8010b98aab https://www.kutuu.co.uk/new-beginning-moonstone-bracelet.html one is too expensive though, but I like the way it's elasticaticated, I can't be bothered fiddling on with clasps, especially when I'm in a rush for work on a morning. I think I'll get the cheaper one from Ebay but I might email her and ask if she can do elasticated instead! Pandora do a gorgeous ring, but I think I'd prefer a bracelet. They also do Moonstone charms but I wouldn't want to wear my Pandora every day and I think the more the moonstone the better ha ha. I'm not sure if I believe in it or not, I'm on the fence... I do believe in spiritual/psychic stuff but don't really know much about crystals. The amount of BFP's on here though is amazing so it's definitely worth a go! You know when I first started reading the thread I was thinking I was sure I used to have a Moonstone ring when I was a young teenager, then I realised it was a Moodstone that I had, PMSL :rofl: x

Gypsy I've just found this one from the same seller https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BES-Fert...0?pt=Loose_Gemstones&var=&hash=item80101c2cfe I know you had your MC and you can add a little silver spacer in the shape of a butterfly, heart of forget me not flower to remind you of your angel. How lovely... x

I just ordered from that seller... she's so nice! and will customize if you wish!

I'm thinking this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHANDRA-...9?pt=Loose_Gemstones&var=&hash=item8264e0f4c8 but elasticated and if possible still with a charm. I've sent her a message so we'll see! x

I'm thinking this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHANDRA-...9?pt=Loose_Gemstones&var=&hash=item8264e0f4c8 but elasticated and if possible still with a charm. I've sent her a message so we'll see! x

I ordered mine before I saw those ones. They're lovely! I hope she can make it how you want xx

Thanks hun but at least you can choose the colours of yours, I think they're all lovely :) x

Thanks hun but at least you can choose the colours of yours, I think they're all lovely :) x

This is mine. It has moonstone, unakite, snow quartz, rose quartz, amethyst and green jade... All chosen for the benefits I felt they would have on me :)

Attachments

• moonstone bracelet.jpg
    moonstone bracelet.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 20
That's lovely Peters Pooky! Which stone is the dark brown coloured one? I've got a friend & it was her 30th birthday a few weeks ago & I still need to get her a gift for when I see her (I haven't seen her since her birthday.) Anyway, handmade jewellery would be right up her street & she's WTT at the end of the year. I was thinking of getting her one with browns in, you don't think that would be weird do you? x

That's lovely Peters Pooky! Which stone is the dark brown coloured one? I've got a friend & it was her 30th birthday a few weeks ago & I still need to get her a gift for when I see her (I haven't seen her since her birthday.) Anyway, handmade jewellery would be right up her street & she's WTT at the end of the year. I was thinking of getting her one with browns in, you don't think that would be weird do you? x

It's actually green and pink Unakite... the picture just makes it look brown lol. If you click on the pic it opens to a larger one and you can see the detail of the stone. And I think a personalized bracelet would be a fab gift!

Thanks :) I was just thinking with it being a fertility bracelet she could think it weird but hopefully not! Ah I think it prob looks brown cos I'm on my phone so the pictures are only small. Will have a look tomorrow when I'm on the laptop. Wishing you lots of luck hunni! x

Thanks :) I was just thinking with it being a fertility bracelet she could think it weird but hopefully not! Ah I think it prob looks brown cos I'm on my phone so the pictures are only small. Will have a look tomorrow when I'm on the laptop. Wishing you lots of luck hunni! x

Thanks so much MrsP! Fx'd for you xx and all the other ttc ladies!

I've just spent the past hour reading this whole thread, it's incredible! I've been searching eBay for bracelets and I'm afraid if the authenticity of the stone :( I am VERY interested in trying this asap though, so happy for all your BFP's though!!!!
Baby dust to the rest of us!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->