Moonstone anyone?

My period is due on thursday, today (11dpo) got a BFN :( fingers crossed for a BFP tomorrow?

oh i hope mine comes today!!! I know it needs to charge but full moon isn't for a while, so I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and wear it anyways :)

oh i hope mine comes today!!! I know it needs to charge but full moon isn't for a while, so I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and wear it anyways :)

Here hon, I found this: How to Cleanse and Charge a Moonstone

Back again to just bump this and let you ladies know I'm still stalking this thread to see how you all come along :thumbup: And for the record, I never cleansed my moonstone, and at night I just set it on my night stand.

im back to CD4 so waiting for AF to go away ... having a ultrasounds and blood tests done this month :) hopefully everything is ok..
have been wearing my moonstone and rose quartz for the last few weeks..
fingers crossed

Wow I've just read through at entire thread and I'm planning to stalk it further! I'm not sure if I have a moonstone, but here is my little story.

About 2 months ago a friend of mine who knows I"m trying for a baby gave me a pendant to wear. It looks like a pink moon stone (I'm not sure whether it is moonstone with pink backing or actual pink moonstone it has those blue - green colors with a pink background when you move it in the light). Anyways, she said it's good for fertility, so I started to wear it without taking it off...Well, to add to my background - my cycles have been very long and irregular for a long time now, and I'm sure I wasn't O'ing most of the time. Last month though, I had classic signs of O - pains and all and TONS of EWCM which I usually don't get that much. And my cycle was only ~ 30 days or so!!!! I'm used to cycles of 60 + days. Unfortunatelly during my fertile week hubby was away visiting family and we've missed the opportunity. This time around I got really sick (right now during my fertile time) :dohh: but come September I get we'll get our long awaited BFP! I have rose quartz at home, I think I'll start wearing it in my bra as well :blush: ...Anyways, sorry for the long post but this has got me excited. Good luck everyone!!! Hope we get our BFP's soon! :dust:

yippee it came!!! and its sooo pretty!! :) I think I already O'd, but still wearing for just in cases. I'm so excited!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

yippee it came!!! and its sooo pretty!! :) I think I already O'd, but still wearing for just in cases. I'm so excited!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck hoping4girl! It takes about a week for baby to implant as well, so you have plenty of time for the moonstone to work :D :dust:

Well Im out for this cycle, just tested and its a BFN at 12dpo, my temps arent giving much away at all but just had a feeling it would be negative so wanted to put myself out of misery! Feel pretty upset that its negative as had good timing this cycle but had a good cry and now trying to be positive abuot the future, hopefully next cycle will be a normal 4 week cycle, this was my second 8 week cycle after the mmc.

Dont get disheartened. Last month I had bfns up to 11dpo and then 12dpo am i had a neg, then pm i had a pos, 13dpo 2 bfps but unfortunately i lost my bean the very next day after my evening digital!

xxx

The :witch: got me this morning :( and I'm in pain too :(. Got my moonstone on Thursday which was CD26 and I'd ovulated on CD17 so I think was way too late for it, but hopefully this month it will give me more luck! xxx

Hi Ladies, mind if I jump in, too? I'm all for anything that might work, and if I get to wear fun jewelry, all the better! It's certainly more fun than choking down grapefruit juice!! :-# And I just tried soy for my crazy-long cycles without any luck. I just ordered a moonstone and rose quartz ring from eBay - had her make it custom by replacing the silver beads on either side of the moonstone with the quartz. Expecting it by the weekend and can't wait to see it! Good luck everyone!!

:dust::dust::dust:

So I got my moonstone on Saturday and I totally ovulated two days early then expected.

I am cd3 on my second round of clomid, I am hoping my moonstone helps me this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->