• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moonstone anyone?

Hi girls, Ive been watching this thread for a while now & I cant believe how much response there is :thumbup: I have been looking at making fertility bracelets to sell, I have only found one person who sells them here in NZ.
Im still in the process of ordering all the bits & pieces, but hopefully I will have made my first one (for myself) by next week.
Once its finished I would love to know what you think of it.

Ooh be sure to post a pic for us to see, I'm still on the look out for some moonstone that I like :thumbup:

X x x

How do we all get the monotone Sig? I love it! Still waiting on mine in the mail. Hopefully I get it soon. I have been wearing my rose quartz crystal in my bra. I also have a healing touch session scheduled for Saturday I'm hoping she uses stones this time to help anyway she can!
Good luck ladies!

I just found this thread and very excited that I did. i have a moonstone bracelet but dont wear it all the time but i certainly will now

I can't seem to figure out how to copy and paste the image into my signature page. I'm new to all this. If someone could help that would be great!

Ok, I have made my moonstone bracelet now. I took my one small beige moonstone and attached it to a silver bracelet that I already had. Going to charge it up under the full moon this month, as suggested! I also tried copy and put up on the moonstone banner on my siggy, so I hope it worked! So excited about this thread! :happydance:

I cant copy the sparkly into my siggy? I'm on my iPhone tho I'll have to try tomoz on the computer! X

Remember to cleanse them girls :) Moonstone will work fab after being cleansed on a full moon :D

Hey Girls, I tried to post the link but it doesn't come out as a link, it just reposts the banner?

E3Sqc.gif

See if it is easier to copy and paste now?

I wore mine all through July and got my bfp - I ovulated on the full moon as well! Sadly it ended in MC last week, but my next ovulation is the next full moon - I am not taking these babies off! xx

wow, i'm just checking back in here an so surprised and excited to see how many of us has success with the moonstone! That's so neat :) Please ladies keep this thread updated!

My bracelet still hasn't arrived yet, it's taking forever!

Mine took a while to get to me, or at least it seemed to!! I was probably just being impatient! lol, hope you get yours soon! x

Hi ladies, :flower:

have been reading through this thread and is finding it so exciting!!

surely it cant be a coincidence right?!

im thinking i might have to find a bracelet and join you ladies!! if you dont mind of course :)

good luck to all who are still waiting.. and CONGRATS to all those with BFPs!! xx

I think we have orderd the same one, from ebay???? If so she says the delivery date is something like 10-14 days!!!
I hope i get it before the full moon on the 13th!! xx

I think we have orderd the same one, from ebay???? If so she says the delivery date is something like 10-14 days!!!
I hope i get it before the full moon on the 13th!! xx

Yes mine is from ebay, the turan amethyst/rose quartz/moonstone fertility blacelet? I ordered mine 31st July, it says on my first email it could be 13-15 business days then it says on my next email expected delivery date 17th - 19th August, but then it says it is being posted royal mail 2nd class so I thought it will come in a couple of days (wishful thinking!) lol Just checked my ebay and it is not showing despatched yet :(

Oh is the next full moon on 13th?? So do we need to leave it on window sill to charge? xx

Hi ladies, :flower:

have been reading through this thread and is finding it so exciting!!

surely it cant be a coincidence right?!

im thinking i might have to find a bracelet and join you ladies!! if you dont mind of course :)

good luck to all who are still waiting.. and CONGRATS to all those with BFPs!! xx

Hi rosabelle, I got mine on ebay, cant wait for it to come! copy my sig if you want and add our ttc a moonstone baby banner onto ur sig! x

Ladies, FYI: leave your moonstone out in the moonlight on the apex of the full moon. If your calendar says the 13, leave it out at midnight just when it turns the 13th if that makes sense! I also left a bowl of water out there wit it and blessed it with it and then drank it in the am...then again I'm a little cuckoo. :winkwink:

GL! Here's to more moonstone mamas this cycle! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->