• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moonstone anyone?

Just bought some moonstone bracelets from ebay
I act ended up gettin a joblot of 12 for 10euro oops.
Anyway how do I know if it real moonstone??
Fx for Bfp thinth hope this helps xx

I have no idea... I got my necklace from a holistic/spiritualist store

I'm really interested in trying this too! It'll be for my next cycle probably now unless I can get it today/tomorrow lol, cos I'm ovulating today it would seem. I'm worried about making sure I buy a genuine moonstone. Also, do you really have to charge it up? And when you see leave it in the moon, do you mean leave it outside in the moonlight?! xxx

I have just rung through to my local jewellerys, a small independant place and they have some silver bracelets, so im going to go through and treat myself at lunch time.

Do I have to sleep with it on or just wear it doing the day?

I had three m/cs before my son and it took around 4 years but i had no help from doc's i had acupunture! Iv only had one period since comming off the pill, I hate it all i seem to do is wait! How long have you been TTC? Its good that your getting help my doctors are crap!! x

Hi cherry, sorry about your m/cs, sounds like you have been on quite a journey. How long have you been off the pill? I was thinking of trying acupuncture because my cycles were up the left when I came off the pill, then they just stopped, I went 4 months without one and my own gp didn't want to help so we ended up going private and thats when I found out I have pcos, it is with the private dr we are getting all the help, nhs are useless! I hope you don't have to wait so long this time around x

It has been quite tramatic but thats my life!! I have only been off the pill nearly 3 months so not long but iam stressing that its going to take just as long and the m/cs, im planning on starting acupunture again november time so hopefully it will work again! Good luck with the treatment and the moonstones!!! p.s i got my dispatched email yesterday so im hoping comes tomorrow night just in time for the full moon! x

Ive just picked mine up and im wearing it now. Im due to ovulate on Thursday so i hope I caught it on time!!

Its really pretty, love it, cost £30 but from a proper jewellers so at least i know its real!!

I had three m/cs before my son and it took around 4 years but i had no help from doc's i had acupunture! Iv only had one period since comming off the pill, I hate it all i seem to do is wait! How long have you been TTC? Its good that your getting help my doctors are crap!! x

Hi cherry, sorry about your m/cs, sounds like you have been on quite a journey. How long have you been off the pill? I was thinking of trying acupuncture because my cycles were up the left when I came off the pill, then they just stopped, I went 4 months without one and my own gp didn't want to help so we ended up going private and thats when I found out I have pcos, it is with the private dr we are getting all the help, nhs are useless! I hope you don't have to wait so long this time around x

It has been quite tramatic but thats my life!! I have only been off the pill nearly 3 months so not long but iam stressing that its going to take just as long and the m/cs, im planning on starting acupunture again november time so hopefully it will work again! Good luck with the treatment and the moonstones!!! p.s i got my dispatched email yesterday so im hoping comes tomorrow night just in time for the full moon! x

Thankyou and hopefully this time your ttc journey will be better than the last one, that's great your moonstones are on route! I haven't got my despatched email yet, hope its soon though! X

Ive just picked mine up and im wearing it now. Im due to ovulate on Thursday so i hope I caught it on time!!

Its really pretty, love it, cost £30 but from a proper jewellers so at least i know its real!!

Oh it sounds lovely, fx the moonstone brings us all luck!! Post a pic if you can x

Here you go, not the best pic as taken on my phone.

Emma

Attachments

• IMG00066-20110809-1611.jpg
    IMG00066-20110809-1611.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 24
Thanks Lily, lets hope I get 3rd time lucky, I have previously lost two babies, desperate for a H&H 9 months. Good luck everyone. x

I read this thread only today and im OV today. so I dont think enough time as shops are closed. Atleast I can try. thanks gals for info.

I have just rung through to my local jewellerys, a small independant place and they have some silver bracelets, so im going to go through and treat myself at lunch time.

Do I have to sleep with it on or just wear it doing the day?

I only take mine off to shower :blush:

Thanks Lily, lets hope I get 3rd time lucky, I have previously lost two babies, desperate for a H&H 9 months. Good luck everyone. x

So sorry to hear that, I wish you all the best, hope it works out for us all x

well, i bought myself a moonstone stone today and plan on wearing it in my pocket or bra :happydance:

i have been doing a little googling and some sites are saying to charge it in a full moon (which ive read you all talking about) but then some say to charge it in moon light but NOT a full moon?? i have seen more on charging it in full moon so i guess ill just do that :)

fingers crossed for you all, lets hope we all get our little moonstone babies!! :flower:

What does everyone think of this moonstone ring:

https://www.pandora.net/en-gb/explore/products/rings/190157msg

Do you think it would be good enough??? xxx

Any moonstone is better than no moonstone! I have a cage necklace with a hunk of moonstone in it to wear until my bracelet comes. I figured its better than no moonstone :shrug:

I've read that you can cleanse and re-charge your moon stones by a number of different ways, one is to run it under running water and visualise all of the negatives energies that you have picked up or come across during the day to flow away down the plug hole. So it may be ok to wear in the shower for a brief time just to cleanse it, I have moonstone stud earrings in at the moment while I wait for my bracelet, then i'll wear both x

I've read that you can cleanse and re-charge your moon stones by a number of different ways, one is to run it under running water and visualise all of the negatives energies that you have picked up or come across during the day to flow away down the plug hole. So it may be ok to wear in the shower for a brief time just to cleanse it, I have moonstone stud earrings in at the moment while I wait for my bracelet, then i'll wear both x

I wore mine braclet in the shower and tried to visualise all bad going away and all good coming into the stone!! - I havent taken it off since I bought it. I ovulate/ovulated today so fingers crossed!

I got my despatch email today!! woohoo! its being sent royal mail second class so I prob wont get it until Sat 13th, is that too late for full moon? I know it was mentioned above to put it out at midnight on the 12th? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->