Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Yeah the lace one, its ivory I think... Didn't see any other colours! Lol! Bought some GORGEOUS personalised bride and groom owls :D they've cost me a bomb but I couldn't resist, will post the link up when I'm back on the comp. I'm also having mices (another link to follow!) Diet has gone downhill, I'm thinking I'm getting my first proper period coz I feel like crap and want to eat bread and sweets lol! Xx

Hopefully it's gone soon and you can get back on the weight loss if you want to :hugs:

So I went to my first wedding fayre last night! Got free wine, cake and sweeties lol! Nom! A lady there was selling a bouquet that I just needed but I haven't decided whether to buy them or not, £70 seems a lot to me for fake flowers. I've also decided I need some mirror plates if anyone knows where I can get some at a decent price? xx

Ohh what was it like ? £70 does sound a lot but if its really nice it may be worth the spend!
I remember someone saying they are using mirror plates on here so hopefully someone will be able to help you!

The amount of money people spend on Flowers is unreal but I'm probably going to have to! Though I have found a very similar bunch of flowers (not made up as a bouquet) on ebay for a tenner.... Surely they can't be that hard to prettify! I've kinda gone off buttons now lol xx

Im getting all mine which is brides bouquet, 4 bridesmaids, 8 buttonholes, a mini one for bobby, 2 ladies coursages, 2 big predastols and a low lie for £300 and something which i thought was good! I was quoted nearly £900 for the same somewhere else!!

Yeah that is really good, most people would probably have just paid the £900! Sod that lol xx

Do you just want plain mirror plates for the centrepieces?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROUND-SQ...A%2BFICS%2BUFI&otn=21&pmod=220936608985&ps=54

Oh I have no idea about flowers, I haven't got that far yet! Any pics of the ones you like?

Nope no pics sorry, she was just at the fayre and she doesn't have a pic up of the one I liked. In other news, DD's BM dress came :) its very sweet! Need to try it on her tomorrow though to check its plenty big for her to grow into. Went dress shopping today, alone! The 3 dresses I saw at the fayre and wanted to try were just awful haha! I found one I love though, going back next week with my MOH. Going to another shop tomorrow for more dress trying, and to try the one I originally fell in love with :) xx

So the dress I tried yest was also lovely but I'm not sure either of them are the one :-/ dress shopping is actually the most difficult/stressful thing I've had to deal with so far. I'm defo going to try the first dress again next week but I'm thinking I should probably do another bridal shop too just to see. Xx

Try these for the mirror plates hun, they're who I used for my fish bowls :hugs:

https://www.easyfloristsupplies.co.uk/mirror-glass/c656.html

This is it girls! I've bought my dress :D I can't decide if its bad luck to tell you all about it haha. It wasn't one I tried before but I put it on and it was just 'me' so I ordered it there and then haha. Half the price of the others I had looked at. A steal at £590 and bought a veil too! I'm so chuffed! But now I need different shoes :D xx

So pleased you found your dress, can't wait to go shopping for mine x

Good Luck shopping, it stressed me out lol! If you have to think about it, its not the one! Xxx

Yaaayyyy so happy you found your dress :happydance: whats it like or you not telling ?

I'm not telling, YET haha I can't decide whether its bad luck or not haha. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"