Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Well our registrar said we could have 3, but it might be different in a church :)

:shock: you've got ages left yet, I remember when I had that long to go and I was thinking I hardly had any time left and it's even less now :rofl:

Ohh its flying in! Most things are done really, I'm just nervous already lol! xxx

I didn't know there was a limit on the number of readings you could have :wacko:

God, what I wouldn't do to have 9 months back again :haha: You've got plenty of time. And you've got soooo much done already!! Time isn't against you. Just try to look forward to it rather than be nervous about it x

Lol come on guys! I'm not worried about not getting things done in time, I'm mrs anally organised hahaha! I just cannot believe I'm going to be a wife, I am very very excited about it, just a tiny bit nervous. I know I will be fine once I'm there :) MOH is getting pennies off my hens for hotel this week eeeeppppp! And they're apparently making me a survival kit lol! Can't wait to see what's in there!! Xx

Haven't updated my ticker yet but I'm now 11lb down :happydance: I will not be a fat bride! Xx

Haven't updated my ticker yet but I'm now 11lb down :happydance: I will not be a fat bride! Xx

Well done!! I'm on the same mission. I have 3 stone to lose. I lost a stone but put half of ot back on so now I'm determined. 11lbs is a fantastic loss xx

Thankyou, I'm quite pleased with myself :) just shows what you can do if you put your mind to it. I've got 1 stone and 2lbs to lose to get to my first target! I've just been counting calories, not cutting anything out and here we are 4 weeks later! Xx

Massive well done :D it looks like you're doing really well with the weight loss :D

Thanks Emmy :) I probably wouldn't have put as much effort in if I wasn't getting married lol! After my first preg I didn't get back to pre preg size for about 16 months! I hope to be back in pre preg jeans by 13th July (friends little boys party) and I think that's pretty realistic :) xxx

Wow! 11lb in four weeks is fantastic. Well done hun...
On the other hand, I've lost 1lb in the last three weeks :dohh:

You're right, you are super organised. But if you think your nervous/excited now you just wait until you've only got 9 weeks left :lol:

Thanks Emmy :) I probably wouldn't have put as much effort in if I wasn't getting married lol! After my first preg I didn't get back to pre preg size for about 16 months! I hope to be back in pre preg jeans by 13th July (friends little boys party) and I think that's pretty realistic :) xxx

Yep I'd say that's pretty realistic too

I don't think it's going to be long before you've lost a stone :)

Ooh Aly I know, but it seems to be coming round quick so it won't be long haha! And well done on your 1lb, its better than 0lbs ;) and you're doing bootcamp aren't you? I bet you're toning right up rather than losing.

Emmy, I think you're right about it not being long til I lose a stone :D hopefully by Weds next week I will have made it (or atleast only be 1lb off) This is the safest diet I've ever done I think, and by not cutting things out (think chocolate) then I have no reason to crave it and binge :D

I'm really excited for the wedding today! And only 2 weeks on Sat til I go dress shopping eeeeeeppppp! Its going to take all my efforts not to buy one on that first day, I'm visiting another shop the week after :) xx

If you have a favourite you can always go back and try it on again, that's what I did, I chose what I thought was my dress, but looking back at pictures ended up changing my mind, so went back to make sure. You need to be certain about these things as you'll be looking back at the photos for the rest of your life.

:happydance: :wohoo: for dress shopping :D

Can't wait to go dress shopping, I just want to make sure the church and venue all get booked properly without a hitch!

Yaaayyyy well done on the weight loss :happydance:

Not long until dress shopping now :D

So I had a hellish day yesterday! General all round bad day! Was feeling really shitty so decided to go for a drive in the new car (driving always helps my mood!) We got the car on Weds night, about half 7 (I was devastated to see my old car go, I cried for an hour lol! But we need this bigger one!) So anywayyyy, went for a drive about 3pm, turned a corner and the car stopped, just bloody stopped and wouldn't move again! SIL had to come and rescue me and the kids and I had to leave the car. The garage we bought it from have been and picked it up to take it back to be fixed. Luckily for me, MIL has put me on her insurance and lent me her car! Sigghhhhhhhhhh! Hope today is better! Xx

Today is already a better day :) I've lost another 1lb so I'm now 12lbs down :D I weigh myself on a Weds and on a Friday, I know I should skip the Friday but I can't help it hehe. Date night tonight! xxx

I used to weigh myself on a Saturday when I took the kids to my mum's as she had scales and I didn't. Then I bought scales and got a bit obsessed and just weighed myself any time I was near them. My scales have gone now haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->