Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Weigh in is Wednesday, I'm really looking forward to it! Had homemade 'free' chips tonight and they were awesome! The bag for the wedding is pale pink clutch with a small pink sparkly bow on it. I'm a proper sucker for Ted Baker, my Mum just reminded me today that when I was about 15/16 I spent all of my birthday money on a pair of TB jeans hahaha xxx

There are super free foods (fuit and veg), free foods (pasta, rice, meat, quorn, fish, beans etc) - you can eat as much a day as you like of these foods, but use common sense. Then you're allocated 'syns' depending on your weight and height. A minimum of 5 a day though and you get a book that tells you how much other food is in syns - for example a kit kat 2 finger is 5.5 syns. You also get 2 healthy options a day, I use 350ml skimmed milk and 35g of cereal of 2 weetabix. Its probs sounding really confusing but its actually really easy, and I exercise too :) xx

So first week I was 3 and half pounds down, not too unhappy with that really. Going to try my wedding dress again on Sat with Mother and MOH, quite excited! Going to take my shoes with me to see if I need to dye them, and a big flower for my hair :D
Rory is being christened on Sunday so I'm quite looking forward to having a few drinks and chips nom nom :D Nothing else wedding related to update on atm! xx

:rofl: well why don't you go back to calorie counting then? I'm finding it very flexible at the moment, which given our financial situation at the moment is exactly what we need xx

Well done! Three pounds is amazing even if it doesn't feel it. I agree, calorie counting is the easiest way, you can eat whatever you want so long as you don't eat over your limit.

Well done on the weight loss, 3.5lbs in a week is amazing!

Thanks guys! If I don't feel better by Monday I'm just going to start counting calories again. I mean I was literally baulking eating yet another omelette for lunch, I ended up giving it to Florence and just eating beans instead haha. I feel like I need to give it a decent chance though Xx

Have fun trying on your dress again 2moro! And have a great time at Rory's christening on Sunday! :)

3lbs loss is fab. Well done! But if you aren't agreeing with SW then you need to find another way, because if you don't like it then you won't stick to it.
Good luck with your dress and accessories today :)

My dress is still amazing and my shoes go perfectly! I don't need to change anything wooooo. Currently on with booking honeymoon :D xxx

We've narrowed our honeymoon down to the Sensatori Turkey Resort in Side, but its a brand new hotel so we couldn't decide, luckily for us one of the girls in the travel agents has just gone and will be back on Tues so we can go down and pick her brains about it :) yey!

In other news.... The building work STILL hasn't started on our wedding venue. When we booked they said it was due to start in March but in all likelihood it would be April.... It's now June haha! Apparently they're having trouble with their architect and said once works starts they will use all resources to have it finished in time. I've emailed him back to ask what happens if it isn't ready, just incase!
Xx

hopefully it's not too long until you get a reply about the building work

Turkey is absolutely amazing :cloud9: you will have such a brilliant time xxx

Yeah I always go to Turkey, I love it lol! Heard back about the building work and basically if it isn't finished in time then they will folk out for a marquee and everything we would need to go with it, which obviously would be a financial nightmare for them so its extra motivation for it to be finished in time lol! Its the architect they're having a problem with, but are looking to get another so fingers crossed its done :D xx

Soooo I haven't updated my ticker yet but my weight loss is now only 6lb off target so I'm pretty chuffed! Also after seeing Bobby in his suit on Lauren's journal I've decided I need to have Rory in a matching suit to his daddy so I'm going to try to sort that out this week if I can eep! Xx

:happydance: well done on the weight loss, you're doing brilliantly.

Where do you normally stay in turkey? We've been to Marmaris and Dalyan, but we're going back to Dalyan again for our honeymoon as we both loved it. We're going to rent a villa this time and fork out for a special private boat trip :cloud9: I'm seriously excited for you, even more so now I know that you know how amazing it is :rofl: :happydance:

Olu Deniz. Most amazing favouritest place in the world. I never fancied Turkey, until I went, and now I can't get enough haha. I might try Marmaris or somewhere though... maybe! I've been put off by the reviews on the Sensatori so we don't know what to do. I'm sure we will think of something lol.

ANDDDDD I rang the suit hire place this morning and I can have a matching suit for Rory :D :D :D woooooooo! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->