Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Nooooo, what a hellish day for you yesterday :hugs:

Glad today has started off better and fingers crossed it carries on that way xx

Thankyou, me tooo :) Yeah I used to get a bit obsessive about weighing too so I'm doing quite well now haha! xxx

Oh no, sucky news about your car. What have the garage said it is?

Hope things have picked up for you since then. Well done on another 1lb too :happydance:

I wasn't prepared to have the car back after the hassle we had - I knew I wouldn't trust it again. So I've got my wonderful trusty old car back :happydance: and my money... Well most of it, they kept my £200, even though they sold me a dodgy car! But anyways! So were going car shopping today, having to go over to Preston as there's nothing in Cumbria in our price range that's decent and big enough and from a 'proper' car dealership. I don't want to be stung again and I want to feel safe so I'm taking no chances!! Haven't done anything weddingy for a couple of weeks, but 2 weeks til dress shopping :D woohoo! Xx

They kept £200??! That's illegal...!!

Good luck finding a car today hun. Hope you find something suitable x

Ohh im so glad you got your old car back and are looking for another one!!

Thats not right about them keeping £200 surely they should be giving you extra for wasting your time and selling you a faulty car!!

They definitely shouldn't be keeping that £200, how cheeky of them :shock:

Hope you find a decent car today xx

Yeah I was really annoyed about it too! OH didn't wanna kick up a fuss though because we had so much of a nightmare even getting them to agree to giving us our money back - they avoided us for quite a while, ignoring phone calls etc so we were happy just to take it and run and not be stuck with that car lol! Very windy on the M6 today :) xxx

Drive safely :hugs: might be worth getting in touch with trading standards or something as £200 is a lot of money to lose out on xx

It is very windy here today too. I agree you should get in touch with trading standards, keeping that money isn't right x

I can't understand under what grounds they're keeping the money :wacko: They sold you a faulty car. You, perfectly reasonably, didn't want the car back knowing their we're problems with it. They should give you all your money back!!

How did today go? Did/have you managed to find anything? x

Yeah, were almost home now :) we've bought a mondeo ST from Blackpool, going to pick it up on Sat. OH looked so pleased when he got in it that there's no way I could have told him no! Xx

New car is FABBBBBB! Anyway moving on :) Bought DD's bridesmaid dress today from Monsoon andddd just won my wedding shoes on ebay for £5.50!! They're ex display shoes and have a slight mark on them but I don't think it matters. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCHUH-WO...869&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=350772824772& There they are :) I need to collect more buttons so I can try a button bouquet too. xx

Ohh which dress did you go for for LO ?

And those shoes are lovely, what a bargain!

Those shoes are beautiful. What an absolute bargain :thumbup:

I went for the same dress as laura&faith (if youvseen that one) I think its called Estrella. Its funny, I've spent more on her dress than my bridesmaid lol! Xx

Haha, it's the same dress we've all gone for :thumbup: It's gorgeous. What colour did you go for?

Which one have you gone for I've had 2 for faith is it the one that's all lace the one that she's having took up cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->