Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Thomson do somewhere called Barut Andiz which looks really nice. It's only opened this year and it was top of our list if we'd actually gone with an all inclusive option x

That was a massive worry to us going to a new hotel, it isn't established and doesn't yet have good reviews which I understand is just teething probs but our honeymoon has to be amazing lol! It also has to be 5 star xx

There's this one, which is coming up on Thomson as couples only (can't remember if you said you were taking the children or not), but it's 17th out of over 200 hotels in Marmaris

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...aris_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

Yeah were taking our children so that's a no go. Were going into the store on Sat xx

they'll be able to come up with something for you I'm sure of it :)

Aww that's great news about Rory having a matching suit :cloud9: how old will he be on the day ?

Bet you can't wait to book your honeymoon :D

He will be 11 months and 1 day lol! He's a big boy though - squeezing out of his 3-6m Sleepsuit yesterday lol! His suit will cost the same as his Daddy's but I don't care, were only doing this once :)
I am very very much looking forward to booking my honeymoon, mainly because I'm dying to go on holiday and we can't this year for obvious reasons so I'm going to book our honeymoon and get excited about that instead lol xxx

Turkey, the place we've been before lol. Our disaster holiday last year put us off trying anywhere new. I am so bloody excited haha xxx

Yaaayyyyy for booking your honeymoon :happydance:

How are the wedding plans coming along ?

Wedding plans aren't doing much atm, but getting more wedding fund today so when we get back from our romantic time away on Weds I will be buying the fabric squares for centrepieces and I'm going to a local silk flower stockist to pick my own flowers as I've still no idea what I want :) xx

So we've just had a lovely few days away on our own, it did clarify for us that we could never leave the kids to go abroad! Anyways, we now have more of our wedding fund so I can pay some more off the honeymoon and finish off my centrepieces! I realllllyyyyy need to knuckle down and finish my invites and find somewhere I can print my inserts. I'm wondering what I should put in the invite, I was going to make something business card sized with local accommodation on? Also, we are not putting on any transport for our guests, do I need to specify this? And do we have to put a money/ present card in? Lol! Xxx

Eek I am rubbish with invites but I think all of that is a good idea, the more information the better! Alternatively set up a wedding website where you can post all of the information and then put the link in the invitation xx

I've done 1 prototype 'inside' my invite (my mum will end up with this one lol) and now I'm thinking that the outside looks really plain and that I need to add something to it :/ xx

SO! I've decided not to add anything to the invites, I did try the things that were suggested and I didnt like them at all. I've printed out all of the inserts (the main bit anyway) and they're ready to cut up - borrowing the guillotine thingy from work to do that! I'm not sure what else to put in, I've got my RSVP cards, and I need to make a 'money please' card (LOL) but not sure if I need to put anything in about accommodation :/
Taking the boys to pick and try suits on the 27th of this month, were already off as were going to a party in the aft so taking them in the morning! Very excited. I can't believe how quick its going, I feel so sick and excited at the same time lol.

xx

Glad you decided not to change your invites, they really are lovely! What sort of suits are you thinking of going for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->