Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Stalking! Love reading your thread hun, it's making me realise how much I have to think about
xxx

Thanks :) Yeah there is a lot but if you eliminate the stress (for me it was my in laws lol) then its actually really fin to do!

Anywayyyyy
Spoke to the vicar yesterday and he said we don't need our birth certificates, we just have to sign something to say who we are. We have to have a 2 hour visit with him in October and our banns will be read around 7th November. OMG it actually feels very real now, I'm actually getting married. scary!! xx

My flowers should be here this week, just ordered a little mouse to sit with a basket I'm going to have for people to put disp cameras back into (mouse isn't real lol). Ordering BM some shoes today and checking out BM jewellery. Going to pay the rest of the honey moon deposit this morning and will hopefully be seeing the florist in next couple of weeks xx

Wow, you're so organised. Love the idea of putting the used cameras in a basket rather than leaving them on the tables till the end. Xxx

I literally just realised that BM is best man and bridesmaid haha. Best man is getting shoes, bridesmaid getting jewellery!
I would quite like to have a basket with flip flops too for sore feet but I haven't found any flip flops cheap enough yet :) xx

6 months ohh my word its flying round!!

I wanna see your flowers :)

https://folksy.com/items/4290262-Vi...ace-and-Pearl-Bouquet-The-Shabby-Chic-bouquet

Its like that but instead of golds, i have very pale pink :) xx

Wow, that looks gorgeous. And it really is flying in. I just thought how quick the last month has gone how excited I was it was a year away and now it's less than 11 months, where did that go, the next few months will fly by!!

I know, its mental. Found a flower girl dress I like and its £300 so a non starter lol! Hopefully the new season will bring some pretties into high street shops. Xx

Your flowers are beautiful x

Thank you, they're more beautiful in real life! Had another wedding nightmare last night lol! Got up on my wedding morning and i hadn't realised the wedding was so close and I hadn't ordered buttonholes! Managed to get some done and they were purple, and I cried so she changed them to red? Weird! Going to get on to the florist this week hahaha xx

Been to see the florist this morning, she was being an awkward bitch. Mainly because she's SIL's best friend and we've had a falling out with her being mosey and interfering (she visited our venue last week for coffee after never having been before and had the cheek to discuss our wedding room with the manager) but the less said about that the better. I have ordered all the buttonholes, were having white carnations, and J is having a pale green one so he stands out. We're going to try to get BM a wrist corsage similar to my flowers. We've also decided to have our Dad's in suits, we weren't originally going to but changed our minds. I can't have ugh left to do now surely hahaha. I think I have enough teacups too, I have 17 pretty ones and 10 extra ones which aren't as nice (might put them on SIL's table haha) xx

She sounds like a nosey cow! What a cheek!

Sounds like you're so organised, I can't even begin to think about flowers and bouquet.

You've got pleantly of time, don't worry :) oh she's a proper nosey cow, can't stand her atm xx

Love your flowers! So sorry you're having a hard time with SIL, why did she do that? Does she honestly have so little going on in her own life that she has to spy on your wedding? Bizarre!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->