Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

I don't need opinions, it's MY wedding dress, the one I've bought and will be wearing, it's just to try on again. So it's not urgent but I don't wanna wait! My venue will also be catering for a certain amount but I still need to know how many might come so I can sort a percentage of that. The list keeps changing though xx

Ahhh I see.. I'd be the same though and desperate to go! Are you going to wait for your BM?

I think I would go now sort of thing because I am impatient and couldn't wait that long and also because I think it would be nice just you, taking it all in on your own. Your wedding day you wont get much time just you so it will be nice to take in some of the dress now.

I've just read that back and realised it hasn't came accross very nicely lol! I was just trying to explain, ah sometimes things don't read properly I suppose!
I don't know what to do, I'm going to think on it some more because I will have to have my little boy with me (not that he will make much noise bless him) xx

I think I'm going to go on Friday 13th, I'm really gonna have to sort my invites too,they're going out next month! Xx

I think I'm going to go on Friday 13th, I'm really gonna have to sort my invites too,they're going out next month! Xx

Trying on your dress on Friday 13th, I take it you're not superstitious! :haha:

Can't wait to see it! Are you gonna post photos or do we have to wait til February?

You have to wait lol! I'm excited to try it again though, I've lost 1 stone since I last tried it, and finally my weight is on the move again! Xx

It's short lol and simple, I can't even remember who makes it to tell you! Xx

So I had wedding nightmares literally all night with a break in the middle when I couldn't get back to sleep lol! Time to get everything sorted :rofl: xx

I haven't had any wedding nightmares yet, I am having Christening nightmares though! My little mans christening is next Sunday and the venue for the reception has double booked so I'm trying to find another venue, ahhhhhh! But I'm sure nothing like this will happen to any of us when it comes to our weddings, lol.
xxx

Can I put a plain white folded envelope into my invites for RSVP's? Don't know what to o about my evening invites because my printer has broken so can't print the inserts, though the day invites we're a nightmare to cut out anyway lol xx

Oh no! I hope you get your printer fixed soon. I don't see a problem with putting in a white envelope for RSVPs, a good idea I think.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->