Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Nope, she's due a baby any time now. Me and OH have come to the conclusion its jealousy! Were going for a night away to get away from all the dtress xx

Have you decide where your going on your night away?

Not yet, but were now thinking we may take the kids too and if we do it will be Blackpool or somewhere xx

I'm off to Blackpool, well the next town along end of next week to visit OH's family.

Ooh nice! Were looking to go on 13th or 14th of Sept - car needs brake pads and a service so can't go just now xx

It sounds very stressful, a night away will be good for you!

Blackpool is some where I think my kids would love but it a four hour drive from here not including the million stops we would need.

Its about 2 and a half from us not including stops, I just remember it being so magical as a child and I think Florence would love it!! Looking forward to it - though I don't know if I can have it off work yet as we have no staff haha xx

Hopefully you can get the time off. I remember it feeling really magical as a child too :blush: It's about 4 hours from us as well, but we tend to travel to the in laws' for the night and then the following day go from theirs as it's only about 1-1.5 hours :D

They just rang to say my dress is in! And I cried lol! It's becoming very real now lol xx

:haha: that is normal. It is feeling so soon now. You will be fine though :hugs:

Eep! My bridesmaid is in bloody Italy so can't go try it on this week. I could o with the extra week of dieting though really hah xx

So I still haven't been to try on my dress, my BM isn't free until Friday 13th Sept so I don't know whether to wait or just go alone. I need to finish my evening invites, I'm asking people to RSVP to the evening, I'm not holding out much hope because its by email but I will still need numbers for food. Xx

Is there anyone else you could take? I'd hate waiting that long but it's probably best not to go alone, just so you can get some other opinions!

Fingers crossed you get all your RSVPs. Our venue only asks for an estimate as they only provide food for a certain percentage of the evening guests, I think it's like 75% or something xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->