• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

So I have a cable to hopefully fix my printer so I can finish my invites. Still haven't been to try my dress but have bought 6 more cups lol! Feel like I should be doing stuff but just don't have time ATM xx

Okay so I've finally pulled my finger out and printed all the inserts for my evening invites, just a couple of things to add to the main invites then I'm done and the can go out. Thank god!!!

Oh no actually, I have to stick lots of felt bits to my evening ones :( wahh!!
Going to try my dress on again next Friday, I've lost a stone since I ordered it so hopefully it will now be a perfect fit! Would still like to lose another stone if I can, but I'm not making much effort tbh!
I now have plenty of cups and saucers for centrepieces but I think I want to use books too :( I'm an idiot and cannot afford to buy more things like that lol! xx

Okay I'm considering ditching my homemade invites. I'm really worried that people will be gossiping about how shit they look (OHs family are a pack of gossips).
Got another chunk of our wedding fund, going to pay off my dress tomorrow. Also going to pay off the suits and photographer hopefully. And I really really need to find a bridesmaid dress for DD. xx

You've put so much time and effort in to them. If you like them keep them I say. If you dump them now it's just gonna be more money for you xx

You are right, but it would be coming out of my pocket, not the wedding fund so I wouldn't mind as much - my bows have arrived so I'm going to try and make my invites look finished and then see what I think !xx

I'm amazed by how organised you are. I'm a shit bride. Haha.

I've only just done my invites (just plain vista print ones on card) and I get married in 10 weeks.

I'm sure the ones you've made will be fine. My take on them aslong as they've got the right information on them and they look ok who cares!! Haha. But I'm not normal.

Usually I would agree, but I can just imagine them lot slagging them off and me finding out... I would be ripping heads off :rofl: xx

Okay they're almost done. I've ran out of tiny bows so can't finish 4 but apart from that, it's just addressing them. Seems very real now, I'm scared lol! Not sending my evening evites til next month ish xx

Can you post a pic of the finished result hun? I would love to see them :) if you love them then that's all that matter, don't worry what other think :hugs:
I've cheated and bought some from Hallmark, I've decided I don't have the time or patience to make them
xxx

Ohh i wanna see the finished result ? And noway can you not use them, they looked fab the last time you showed us :)

Yeah I will get them out later for a pic. Ordered my chalk pen and my punch for my sheet music. Need to sort some fabric and sign for my cards suitcase! Xx

Dress is paid for! Just bought my BM some pearls from the Warren James sale :haha: £74 worth of stuff for a tenner! xx

So if I wasn't feeling nervous enough I had the worst wedding dream last night and it was the worst day of my life. Why do we do this to ourselves? Lol! Rang the vicar last night and were meeting with him on 18th November to sort through all the details. Going to pay the photographer today and order Florence's dress xx

I've just remembered I haven't posted an invite pic whoops, sorry!
So invites went out last week mostly, I only have a few left to go out now. I've had 1 formal RSVP back already and a couple of informal ones. I've paid the photographer and were going for our pre wedding shoot on 3rd November eep, best get losing some more pounds! Boys going to get measured for their suits in the morning and I will pay those off whilst there. I've just ordered Florence's dress, it was only £30 on eBay, hoping it will be lovely!!

Heard from our venue yesterday or the day before, building work STILL hasn't started so its looking more and more likely that were going to have a marquee - hopefully they will have sufficient heating!!
Struggling to find a wrist corsage for BM, keep looking on Etsy but I don't want to order from the US and there aren't many UK ones on there. Annoying!!

Think that's about everything for now :) xx

You still didn't post a pic lol!!!!! Only a few months left. Exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back