• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

So here we go again with the wedding dreams, things went wrong of course. I had nobody to help me so I couldn't fasten my dress properly, and I lost my veil. But I've still woken up excited so thats a bonus!! xx

Iv not had any strange dreams. What have you got left to do?

Mainly just pay for stuff I think! Then just table plan and table cards, plus order of service. Decide on my hair and have a trial. I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I think I'm pretty organised. Weirdly lol!1 xx

I feel you on the wedding dreams! Pain in the A aren't they!

Not too much,waiting on new flower girl dress, only 1 person to get measured for suit, just paying for things!
Got our pre wedding photo shoot on Sunday though! Xx

Down at Wastwater - 11am so really I ought to go buy a coat since I don't have one and its bound to rain :haha: xx

The photos came out really nicely, apart from a couple that we thought we looked like twats in lol!! Were buying a few as pressies :)

So! Hen do tonight!! Feeling really nervous about not being with Jason - we don't do nights apart. But I'm sure it will be fine. Then were off to Scotland for a few days from tomorrow (what a journey that will be!) Will be back Weds to update on hen do :)
xx

Have a fab hen night, cant wait to hear all about it :)

Oh my lord my hen do was amazing. Just absolutely the most fun EVER (apart from the dick head bus driver but pfft we will forget him!!) My MOH had us all some little bags made with 'Lucy's hen do' and the date on and inside were loads of little goodies like a plastic wine glass, shot glass, lip balm, nail varnish, lipstick, perfume testers, party feet, a drink and a straw and probably other stuff I have forgotten!! We arrived and threw all our bags in 1 room (we only paid early check in for 1 room) then headed off to the slug and lettuce for cocktails and nibbles for like 4 hours - tipsy time!! We headed back to get changed into our fancy dress around 5 ish and drank even more in our rooms then about 7 we headed back out as things beginning with N - me being NODDY! YEYY!! Has a lovely meal then went out boogying in the town - ended up in a place called Flares which only played older music - 70's,80's,90's and it was fantastic, I didn't want to leave!!! At the end of the night there were only 4 of us left and we decided to walk back to the hotel but some idiot sent us the wrong we which resulted in a 45 min drunken adventure round Newcastle followed by a taxi ride back to the hotel :) Then 4 became 2 and we sat in the bar with some other people until we got kicked out at about 4.20ish. I haven't laughed so much in ages and it was so lovely to have all my friends together. I wanna do it again!!! xx

Glad you had a good night hun. Flares is awesome, there's one in my hometown (Warrington) and we went when it was my sister's hen do. Can't wait for my hen do now. Less than 3 months until the big day now too. SO exciting xx

Sounds like great fun, glad you had a great time!
Makes me wanna have mine all over again now!

Ohh I really wanna do it again, I've just got a new job but if I can get time off were gonna go back in January :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->