• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

So I've been nervous the last few days since my midwife said that my "numbers didn't quite double in 48 hrs"
Looking back with my son I was a 104 on Friday and 405 on Monday.
This time I was a 154 on Monday and 278? I think on wednesday. anyway. I'm psycho and still peeing on strips. Take a look.

IMG_20191109_083904.png

So I've been nervous the last few days since my midwife said that my "numbers didn't quite double in 48 hrs"
Looking back with my son I was a 104 on Friday and 405 on Monday.
This time I was a 154 on Monday and 278? I think on wednesday. anyway. I'm psycho and still peeing on strips. Take a look.

View attachment 1072446
Those lines look great :)

Boog - Your numbers are at least doubling. My numbers were *PERFECT* with my last two pregnancies and I lost both of them. My fertility doctor, on the other hand, was once a fertility patient herself and with her first daughter (who I think is a healthy eight-yr-old now), she apparently had "sub-optimal" hcg levels (her words). SO that just goes to show that doctors and midwives honestly don't know how a pregnancy will turn out this early on. Try not to stress. I say that knowing exactly how difficult not stressing can be. Heck, maybe I'm even a bit hypocritical saying that because I'm sitting over hear stressing about my tests not looking like they're progressing normally. Seriously though. :hugs:

12DPO over here. Still feeling very pregnant but tests didn't show much progression. Legs are feeling achey today which is new. Wiped up a tiny spot of pink blood though and that is concerning to me (sorry if TMI).

The picture with two tests in it is from this morning (fmu and smu - although the smu test dried funny). The picture when the four tests is yesterday to today's (top to bottom respectively in both).

IMG_5731.jpeg IMG_5732.jpeg

10DPO, negatives still ):

Maybe there's hope yet....Pregmate brand definitely picking up on something. 25mIU. I found out about the brand from ladies on this thread or October (not sure which). Any experience with potential evaps?

Thoughts? Going a bit crazy over here.

IMG_5749.jpeg IMG_5755.jpeg IMG_5754.jpeg

Maybe it was you Boog. Did your first faint positives start out almost looking like evaps? The last test I took this morning seems promising as the line was there all along. Don't know if I can trust the other one though.

Boog - Your numbers are at least doubling. My numbers were *PERFECT* with my last two pregnancies and I lost both of them. My fertility doctor, on the other hand, was once a fertility patient herself and with her first daughter (who I think is a healthy eight-yr-old now), she apparently had "sub-optimal" hcg levels (her words). SO that just goes to show that doctors and midwives honestly don't know how a pregnancy will turn out this early on. Try not to stress. I say that knowing exactly how difficult not stressing can be. Heck, maybe I'm even a bit hypocritical saying that because I'm sitting over hear stressing about my tests not looking like they're progressing normally. Seriously though. :hugs:
Thank you so much for telling me this. It reminds me that it's completely out of our control. No matter how good things look, unfortunately it doesn't happen or it DOES happen. We're all here bc of one reason or another.

Unfortunately I'm sure it's because we're sensitive to this stuff and we are actively trying!! It's hard. It's hard not wanting to know the minute there should be a positive. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. This is all the emotions. Excitement, joy, scared, paranoid... Ughh all of it. Thank you girls for continuing to encourage my doubts the other way. I know we can't base a pregnancy tests on "how pregnant we are" but it sure does help sometimes... I'll keep you girls updated as Tuesday should be the lab day

Maybe it was you Boog. Did your first faint positives start out almost looking like evaps? The last test I took this morning seems promising as the line was there all along. Don't know if I can trust the other one though.

I went back and looked lol!

Screenshot_20191109-135305.png

They seem to be outperforming my Wondfos at the moment which are supposed to be 10mIU. Kinda crazy.

So sorry Becca! Fingers crossed for next cycle!

Boog: Great lines!

Fostermom: I see lines! Fingers crossed!

Afm, I'm 5dpo or more. Had some pink in my cm today. A little early for implantation, right?

Still BFN... not even a faint line ): by now I would think there’d atleast be something. Oof.

So sorry Becca! Fingers crossed for next cycle!

Boog: Great lines!

Fostermom: I see lines! Fingers crossed!

Afm, I'm 5dpo or more. Had some pink in my cm today. A little early for implantation, right?
Alot of people will say 5 dpo is to early but alot of people get lines at 6 and 7 dpo so I think its a good sign fx for

Still BFN... not even a faint line ): by now I would think there’d atleast be something. Oof.
Your not out yet I got my first positive at 14 dpo last cycle babies can implant at 12 dpo , dont give up till af shows

Reactions: LO4
Hey!! I tracked my cycle alot!! In two years! Alot of different ways as well. First. The lh strips NEVER WORKED for me, they would give me a positive after I already ovulated. The bbt has to be done with a special thermometer. A very sensitive one bc the body temp changes are very small. Before you even get out of bed you have to take your temp. And it's best the same time everyday. Orally or vaginal. I did oral. Mark the temp in an app fertility friend worked best for me. After you tracka whole cycle you will start to see a rise in temp after you ovulate and sometimes a dip at implantation. From there you temps will continue to ride if you're pregnant, or fall if the witch is coming. This really helped me bc I saw that I ovulated early!! Really early! Like cd 8 early. Hope that helps!! I bet I could post some of my old bbt charts somehow.
Hi!! :hi: Yep, EWCM can absolutely start 5 days before the actual O day. For me it does! It does start pretty slowly though, the first days aren't as stretchy as the days right before the egg drops.

With regards to the pics, that's definitely some very fertile CM right there! By what you said it's absolutely possible you O'd on CD12, but do you know if you still had the same stretchy stuff on CD12 or did it already dry up by then? Because like I said, most of the time, the last day you see EWCM, is usually the day you ovulated.

I dont use OPK's but based on research I've done, a lot of the time, by the time an OPK is positive it can be too late for the sperm to fertilize the egg in time (they can take up to 10-12 hours to reach the fallopian tubes). An egg should be fertilized as SOON as it drops; its viability decreases very fast, so even if a sperm does make it all the way up there, but only toward the end of the egg's viability timeframe, implantation likely won't take place.

That's why it's so crucial to BD 1-2 days before ovulation.

As for BBT charting, the principle is actually quite simple: your temps during the 1st phase of your cycle, before O, will be on the lower side, and as soon as you have ovulated, your temps will rise and stay high until your next period.

You'll have definite confirmation that you ovulated after three temps that were significantly higher than the previous 6.

Sounds complicated right now, but I swear it's helped me so much and gave me so much insight about my cycles. Once you have completed a full month of charting, you'll have a very good picture of your cycle and the health of your cycle.

Take a look here to see my charts. :) The crosshair marks my day of ovulation, E is for egg-white, and "I" is when we BD.

So I only had 2 days of EWCM, day 9 and 10, by day 11 it was just watery. I wasn't paying much attention before cd9, there was just a lot on cd9 that were just like sitting in my undies which is what made me pay attention and do some research. I I didn't get my +opk till cd11 but cd 10 was the last day of EWCM. Can I get a reccomendation for a good BBT thermometer please? Nothing that breaks the bank though.

So theoretically, temps stay low then rise when you are gearing up for ovualtion? after ovulation it will drop but then rise again and will either stay up if you're pregnant and will drop if your period is on the way? :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->