• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

The test now its dried. Done a first response rapid test and it just gave me the normal stupid line lol

Screenshot_20191108-111658_Instagram.jpg

I don't know that brand but I would do another since its in the wrong spot
I did a different one. A first response. It was negative. The test with the random line is a wilko make. I have another one of both the wilko and the first response for the morning. AF is due tomorrow so we will know either way then hopefully x

11dpo and bfn this morning. I tend to start AF at 11dpo and had a tiny bit of blood on the tissue so I'm guessing the witch is on her way

I'm sorry to everyone the :witch: got.

AFM 11DPO over here and I *think* I have the start to something. It's vvvvv faint, but seems darker and showed up sooner than yesterday's test. Just can't seem to get a decent picture of it today.

Was able to get some semi-decent photos. This test was done with smu and seems eons darker than the fmu test IRL.

The sideways one is the original. The other two are tweaked.

IMG_5705.jpeg IMG_5710.jpeg IMG_5709.jpeg

I see something fostermom, hope this it for you! Does it have colour irl, and did it come up within 10 minutes? I'm 11 dpo too, hi cycle twin! Waiting till Sunday (13dpo) to test =)

Salamander - Sorry the evil witch got you :( Go treat yourself to something nice. Pizza and wine perhaps?! Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->