• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Still BFN for me ); 9DPO, I would think I would have symptoms of pregnancy but I don’t... I’m out for real.

Skyye you're not out til the :witch: shows. Some women report not feeling pregnant at all and then they miss their period and have a surprise. Also, 9dpo is still early. I'm 11dpo today and only just got a vvvv faint positive. Or at least I think it's a positive because that would be the cruelest, meanest evap in the world otherwise. At any rate, hang in there.

Still BFN for me ); 9DPO, I would think I would have symptoms of pregnancy but I don’t... I’m out for real.

If you are in fact 9 dpo (which seems you aren’t completely sure, your posts on this board have been quite confusing and all over the place & you did say you rely on an app solely) then please do note that implantation tends to occur between 8 and 10 DPO, most commonly 9 DPO.

After implantation, it can take up to a few days for the body to start producing a good amount of HCG and a pregnancy test to be able to pick it up. Therefore, the best choice really is to wait until at least 12 DPO (even better would be 13-14) to take a test and get a reliable result.

You wouldn’t have any completely reliable ’symptoms’ before 10 DPO. Most of them will be caused be progesterone, whether you’re pregnant or not.

You seem very confused about your cycles in general which is normal when starting TTC, so my advice to you is really to start charting i.e. logging your BBT every morning (download FertilityFriend for this). You may not actually be ovulating when you think you do (apps only use averages), so charting for a few months will give you a good clear picture if / when ovulation occured in your cycle & you can start timing your BD’s way better.

If you are in fact 9 dpo (which seems you aren’t completely sure, your posts on this board have been quite confusing and all over the place & you did say you rely on an app solely) then please do note that implantation tends to occur between 8 and 10 DPO, most commonly 9 DPO.

After implantation, it can take up to a few days for the body to start producing a good amount of HCG and a pregnancy test to be able to pick it up. Therefore, the best choice really is to wait until at least 12 DPO (even better would be 13-14) to take a test and get a reliable result.

You wouldn’t have any completely reliable ’symptoms’ before 10 DPO. Most of them will be caused be progesterone, whether you’re pregnant or not.

You seem very confused about your cycles in general which is normal when starting TTC, so my advice to you is really to start charting i.e. logging your BBT every morning (download FertilityFriend for this). You may not actually be ovulating when you think you do (apps only use averages), so charting for a few months will give you a good clear picture if / when ovulation occured in your cycle & you can start timing your BD’s way better.
You give me so much hope, I am totally all over the place too!! I took an OPK on the 4 and it said yes on it, when the app said I ovulated the30 of October! So I’m going by 9DPO and 3DPO both, my period always starts when flo says so either it starts the 14 or I miss it! Thank you so much for the input. ❤️

You give me so much hope, I am totally all over the place too!! I took an OPK on the 4 and it said yes on it, when the app said I ovulated the30 of October! So I’m going by 9DPO and 3DPO both, my period always starts when flo says so either it starts the 14 or I miss it! Thank you so much for the input. ❤️

You’re very welcome. I still recommend BBT charting though, just to get a really clear overview of your cycles and what’s going on. It can tell you so much about your health, your estrogen levels, progesterone levels, any deficiencies, your exact ovulation day, etc. If you wanna give it a try but not sure how to go about it, feel free to ask either here (always happy to share info/knowledge/my own experiences) or good ol’ google.

Please know, even though your period always starts on the day your app says it will, doesn’t mean that you ovulate exactly 14 days before that. You may ovulate earlier or later in your cycle, i.e. have a shorter luteal phase or shorter follicular phase.

It’s best to BD the days before ovulation (O-day itself is more often than not too late for a chance to catch the eggo), as in 1 or 2 days before. So if you temp and see that you consistently O on the same CD, you’ll be able to time intercourse perfectly.

Also, keep track of your mucus. The more egg-white and stretchy, the more fertile you are. Last day of EWCM is usually O-day.

Officially 1dpo and feeling pretty covered this cycle but what will be will be!

And I'm out. The witch is here dead on schedule. On to December month 16 of ttc x

Still no AF here despite temps dropping really low again. I’ve even tried doing OPKs again in case my body didn’t successfully ovulate after the peak. I had an error on it this morning so did another one and had a second error message. This is becoming a very frustrating cycle!

You’re very welcome. I still recommend BBT charting though, just to get a really clear overview of your cycles and what’s going on. It can tell you so much about your health, your estrogen levels, progesterone levels, any deficiencies, your exact ovulation day, etc. If you wanna give it a try but not sure how to go about it, feel free to ask either here (always happy to share info/knowledge/my own experiences) or good ol’ google.

Please know, even though your period always starts on the day your app says it will, doesn’t mean that you ovulate exactly 14 days before that. You may ovulate earlier or later in your cycle, i.e. have a shorter luteal phase or shorter follicular phase.

It’s best to BD the days before ovulation (O-day itself is more often than not too late for a chance to catch the eggo), as in 1 or 2 days before. So if you temp and see that you consistently O on the same CD, you’ll be able to time intercourse perfectly.

Also, keep track of your mucus. The more egg-white and stretchy, the more fertile you are. Last day of EWCM is usually O-day.

Hey Pineberry!! We were in the 2020 mamas to be thread together. With regards to EWCM, I had what I am pretty sure was that 2 days before I got my +opk. I have read online it can happen up to 5 days before O aswell. I am sooo confused with the CM and BBT stuff. The OPK's are pretty easy to use, test line as dark or darker than control line, pretty straightforward. The BBT and EWCM thing is throwing me off big time, I can post a pic of the EWCM I think is what I had 2 days before, like cd9, then on cd11 I got the positive opk so I think I Oed on cd12??

Can someone please explain what exactly I am looking for in terms of BBT charting?

Sorry for the triple post. Not to sure how to double quote.

So this is the CM from cd9 1st pic) and I had the same but a bit less on Screenshot_20191109-073801_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191109-073751_Gallery.jpg cd10 (2nd pic) +opk on cd11 and I THINK oed on cd12?

Hey Pineberry!! We were in the 2020 mamas to be thread together. With regards to EWCM, I had what I am pretty sure was that 2 days before I got my +opk. I have read online it can happen up to 5 days before O aswell. I am sooo confused with the CM and BBT stuff. The OPK's are pretty easy to use, test line as dark or darker than control line, pretty straightforward. The BBT and EWCM thing is throwing me off big time, I can post a pic of the EWCM I think is what I had 2 days before, like cd9, then on cd11 I got the positive opk so I think I Oed on cd12??

Can someone please explain what exactly I am looking for in terms of BBT charting?

Hi!! :hi: Yep, EWCM can absolutely start 5 days before the actual O day. For me it does! It does start pretty slowly though, the first days aren't as stretchy as the days right before the egg drops.

With regards to the pics, that's definitely some very fertile CM right there! By what you said it's absolutely possible you O'd on CD12, but do you know if you still had the same stretchy stuff on CD12 or did it already dry up by then? Because like I said, most of the time, the last day you see EWCM, is usually the day you ovulated.

I dont use OPK's but based on research I've done, a lot of the time, by the time an OPK is positive it can be too late for the sperm to fertilize the egg in time (they can take up to 10-12 hours to reach the fallopian tubes). An egg should be fertilized as SOON as it drops; its viability decreases very fast, so even if a sperm does make it all the way up there, but only toward the end of the egg's viability timeframe, implantation likely won't take place.

That's why it's so crucial to BD 1-2 days before ovulation.

As for BBT charting, the principle is actually quite simple: your temps during the 1st phase of your cycle, before O, will be on the lower side, and as soon as you have ovulated, your temps will rise and stay high until your next period.

You'll have definite confirmation that you ovulated after three temps that were significantly higher than the previous 6.

Sounds complicated right now, but I swear it's helped me so much and gave me so much insight about my cycles. Once you have completed a full month of charting, you'll have a very good picture of your cycle and the health of your cycle.

Take a look here to see my charts. :) The crosshair marks my day of ovulation, E is for egg-white, and "I" is when we BD.

Hey!! I tracked my cycle alot!! In two years! Alot of different ways as well. First. The lh strips NEVER WORKED for me, they would give me a positive after I already ovulated. The bbt has to be done with a special thermometer. A very sensitive one bc the body temp changes are very small. Before you even get out of bed you have to take your temp. And it's best the same time everyday. Orally or vaginal. I did oral. Mark the temp in an app fertility friend worked best for me. After you tracka whole cycle you will start to see a rise in temp after you ovulate and sometimes a dip at implantation. From there you temps will continue to ride if you're pregnant, or fall if the witch is coming. This really helped me bc I saw that I ovulated early!! Really early! Like cd 8 early. Hope that helps!! I bet I could post some of my old bbt charts somehow.

Hi!! :hi: Yep, EWCM can absolutely start 5 days before the actual O day. For me it does! It does start pretty slowly though, the first days aren't as stretchy as the days right before the egg drops.

With regards to the pics, that's definitely some very fertile CM right there! By what you said it's absolutely possible you O'd on CD12, but do you know if you still had the same stretchy stuff on CD12 or did it already dry up by then? Because like I said, most of the time, the last day you see EWCM, is usually the day you ovulated.

I dont use OPK's but based on research I've done, a lot of the time, by the time an OPK is positive it can be too late for the sperm to fertilize the egg in time (they can take up to 10-12 hours to reach the fallopian tubes). An egg should be fertilized as SOON as it drops; its viability decreases very fast, so even if a sperm does make it all the way up there, but only toward the end of the egg's viability timeframe, implantation likely won't take place.

That's why it's so crucial to BD 1-2 days before ovulation.

As for BBT charting, the principle is actually quite simple: your temps during the 1st phase of your cycle, before O, will be on the lower side, and as soon as you have ovulated, your temps will rise and stay high until your next period.

You'll have definite confirmation that you ovulated after three temps that were significantly higher than the previous 6.

Sounds complicated right now, but I swear it's helped me so much and gave me so much insight about my cycles. Once you have completed a full month of charting, you'll have a very good picture of your cycle and the health of your cycle.

Take a look here to see my charts. :) The crosshair marks my day of ovulation, E is for egg-white, and "I" is when we BD.

Wow we almost said the same exact stuff!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"