+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Everytime I thought I had symptoms I figured it was me just making it up in my head. Then it turned out to be it! This time around I made notes of when I had strange cramping. Let me see if I can load a pic.

Screenshot_20191113-091819.png

Ok so let me see if I can do this on my phone.

The X is where the app said i ovulated. But I know from tracking my cm that I didn't

The red hearts is where we bd. I've always heard it will be a girl if you bd before ovulation. So I figured I'd try but I don't truly care.
The orange flower is where I told the app I ovulated. I felt sore muscles and saw fertile cm. Really the only day of it.

The purple outlined boxes I had small cramps on and off all day.

The boxgreen is where I was moody and more cramping. I had a day where I felt PSYCHO!!

The blue heart is where I got a vvvvvf positive!

View attachment 1072644

Ok so let me see if I can do this on my phone.

The X is where the app said i ovulated. But I know from tracking my cm that I didn't

The red hearts is where we bd. I've always heard it will be a girl if you bd before ovulation. So I figured I'd try but I don't truly care.
The orange flower is where I told the app I ovulated. I felt sore muscles and saw fertile cm. Really the only day of it.

The purple outlined boxes I had small cramps on and off all day.

The boxgreen is where I was moody and more cramping. I had a day where I felt PSYCHO!!

The blue heart is where I got a vvvvvf positive!
Thanks for sharing

You're welcome, good luck to everyone in the testing days! It will happen for you!

Sorry for all you ladies in limbo with spotting fx is implantation spotting.

5 dpo today for me still having cramping and a fluttery feeling in my uterus I usually only get with pregnancy fx is implantation :) I am also more grumpy then usual today still having some tender breasts. Tommorow is start of testing for me not expecting anything so I wont be sad if its a bfn

I think I might skip testing the next few days I have 4 days till af and only 2 test left so might just wait and if she doesn't show the morning I expect her I will test then. Today has been a rough day already and it's only 11:30 am!! I cant take anything else negative for a few days

I think I might skip testing the next few days I have 4 days till af and only 2 test left so might just wait and if she doesn't show the morning I expect her I will test then. Today has been a rough day already and it's only 11:30 am!! I cant take anything else negative for a few days
Aww I know this feeling! What tests are you using? I mostly use cheapies and then follow up with frer

I’m testing today, I know it’ll be negative and disappoint me since I have no symptoms of anything anymore and any symptoms I do get is probably AF, so yeehaw. AF starts tomorrow so big sad.

I’m testing today, I know it’ll be negative and disappoint me since I have no symptoms of anything anymore and any symptoms I do get is probably AF, so yeehaw. AF starts tomorrow so big sad.

Test was negative): expect AF to come tomorrow, I’m out this month, see ya.

9dpo. Cramping and very weepy. So tired myself! And feeling very much out this cycle. Af is due in four days or less. Having some pre menstrual endometriosis pain (I think). Should start spotting really soon. And oh boy am I gonna cry. Again. Stupid pms making me all weird...

Fingers crossed for those testing soon!

Sorry for all you ladies in limbo with spotting fx is implantation spotting.

5 dpo today for me still having cramping and a fluttery feeling in my uterus I usually only get with pregnancy fx is implantation :) I am also more grumpy then usual today still having some tender breasts. Tommorow is start of testing for me not expecting anything so I wont be sad if its a bfn
Good luck!

I completely understand... hopefully in a few days its good news!!!

9dpo. Cramping and very weepy. So tired myself! And feeling very much out this cycle. Af is due in four days or less. Having some pre menstrual endometriosis pain (I think). Should start spotting really soon. And oh boy am I gonna cry. Again. Stupid pms making me all weird...

Fingers crossed for those testing soon!
:hugs:

I have been using the .88 test from Walmart. They worked great with my 3 boys so I trust them and they are cheap.
Yass! I used those too for my first! I just recently got pregmates and I got my positive there before frer

I have had ovulation spotting twice the first time was very very little just a few drops of red it also happened this month the day before expected ovulation and was almost exactly like your describing.
Thank you! I wonder what caused it when I've never had it before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->