+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

I’m testing today, I know it’ll be negative and disappoint me since I have no symptoms of anything anymore and any symptoms I do get is probably AF, so yeehaw. AF starts tomorrow so big sad.

So sorry! But I’ll cross my fingers for you still.

I’ve got a very irritating scratchy cough. It’s been there for three days but got a bit worse today.

My boobs have started to hurt again.

And I got a pink stain when I wiped this evening.

Got a BFN tonight though. So I don’t know what to think.

B3331682-4E37-4D43-B19A-7B5708CD16F5.jpeg

I’ve got a very irritating scratchy cough. It’s been there for three days but got a bit worse today.

My boobs have started to hurt again.

And I got a pink stain when I wiped this evening.

Got a BFN tonight though. So I don’t know what to think.

View attachment 1072660
Same i had orange brownish spotting....then BFN today): I expect AF tomorrow...like always... guess I just had spotting for no reason

Just took another test not sure if am seeing things top one is this moring am sure it's a evap

Bottom is tonight af is now 8 days late

My spotting has lightened a ton as the day went on it's still coming though but barely noticeable when I wipe. The cramping has stopped but I'm not feeling hopeful, since I had my 3rd son spotting before af has become the norm so I'm expecting this to stick around till true af shows. I think it will just test morning I expect it. My cervix is still super high and firm and I still have nipple pain but no other symptoms.

If you're just now getting implant bleeding it should take a few days for the hcg to rise. Good luck!!

I got my blood work back today, I don't think I've updated you guys. (I think I posted in the other group maybe, maybe mom brain) On Tuesday it was 1857! But my progesterone was down to 15 so I'm starting supplements today. Retesting tomorrow for hcg just to be sure. And we got the scan scheduled for first week of dec!! I should be able to tell my family on Christmas

@Danizzychar the lines look promising, but is it usual for your cycle to be long? I would have expected them to be darker 8 days after AF. I could be wrong though! I think worth getting a blood test to see what's happening! Fx for you!

If you're just now getting implant bleeding it should take a few days for the hcg to rise. Good luck!!

I got my blood work back today, I don't think I've updated you guys. (I think I posted in the other group maybe, maybe mom brain) On Tuesday it was 1857! But my progesterone was down to 15 so I'm starting supplements today. Retesting tomorrow for hcg just to be sure. And we got the scan scheduled for first week of dec!! I should be able to tell my family on Christmas
Awww how exciting, huge congratulations!

Woke up with cramps and af this morning. We are on to our 6th cycle now. Our 5th wedding anniversary is tomorrow...being pregnant would have been such a good gift.

Woke up with cramps and af this morning. We are on to our 6th cycle now. Our 5th wedding anniversary is tomorrow...being pregnant would have been such a good gift.
:hug:sorry the :witch: came...
Happy Anniversary! It will happen, it took me and DH 6 years after we were married to have my DD... we were on and off trying for a total of about 8 years! 2years NTNP prior to getting married...

@Danizzychar the lines look promising, but is it usual for your cycle to be long? I would have expected them to be darker 8 days after AF. I could be wrong though! I think worth getting a blood test to see what's happening! Fx for you!

It's my first cycle since coming off the pill I had a withdrawal bleed but but nothing since going to get another test this moring x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->