+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Laurabub I can see those lines without opening the picture. With ICs progression does take a little longer (read: it feels like forever) in the beginning. Keep testing and you should see progress!!!! FX!

I’ve put this in the pregnancy test section as well ...11 DPO (after a negative FRER this morning). I’ve been reading terrible things about boots tests, so fingers crossed it’s legit!

99F0B8CA-F5BC-4ED9-90EE-EB5B94A92501.jpeg

I have to jump in here, mainly bc it took us 2.5 years to have our baby boy. And bc we are trying again. I've gotten a vvvf (I learned that today) lol with an internet cheepie (pregmate) and it's seems to slowly be getting darker. But. The frer has yet to really give me a dark good line. I think this one finally got darker alittle as the 10 mins passed.

I will say that I'm getting more symptoms now than I ever did in the past. So hopefully the little one has dug in deep and growing. I'm secretly hoping for a girl. ❤️

IMG_20191101_104733.png IMG_20191101_112443.png

I’ve put this in the pregnancy test section as well ...11 DPO (after a negative FRER this morning). I’ve been reading terrible things about boots tests, so fingers crossed it’s legit!

View attachment 1071894
Where's the pregnancy test section?
I use the count down to pregnancy to look at the tests ppl load, you can get votes on it. Is it the same? Xing fingers for you!

Where's the pregnancy test section?
I use the count down to pregnancy to look at the tests ppl load, you can get votes on it. Is it the same? Xing fingers for you!

ooh thanks - I’ve just logged on to that!

the pregnancy test section is on this forum -one of the drop down options!

I can see the lines for you! Keep us updated!

ooh thanks - I’ve just logged on to that!

the pregnancy test section is on this forum -one of the drop down options!

I can see the lines for you! Keep us updated!
Thank you! I will!

I think I found it! Thanks!

4DPO and damn, I swear the TWW gets me everytime - something about the progesterone makes me want to be pregnant so damn bad lol. I said before I wouldn’t care that much if I were to become preggy this cycle or not, but here I am, sipping on my glass of wine (hey, drinks till its pink, right?), picturing my life with my little one & how damn much I am going to love my precious kiddo. Just want them to be here already and show them life, teach them, snuggle them, tell them I love them every single day even when they wont understand words yet.. ugh I am going to cry this is ridiculous

Going out with my colleagues tonight for a birthday party, hopefully it takes my mind off things for a bit.

:wine:

Last edited:
@Pineberry Enjoy that wine because hopefully you’ll be going a while without it very soon! I’m definitely on team drink till it’s pink! :wine:

After four months of TTC, i got my first BFP, whats weird is, I had a chemical last month, well i started having sex right away when my period started and didnt stop til atleast a day past my ovulation day, which was the 30th, whats weird is my ovulation day JUST passed, but i just knew i had to take a test because here lately, ive felt naseous, dizzy, fatigue, mildy sore boobs, and ive just felt strange, off, i cant explain it, i think i ovulated way earlier than the day it says, or this is a flase positive, and i hope it isnt. im gonna keep my fingers crossed though. im 2DPO today.:bfp:

View attachment 1071854
I think its from last cycle mama, I seen your 88cent test and it was faint positive and then you said you started bleeding it may have been implantation bleeding the whole time you are probably 6weeks by now, get to the ob office to see whats going on mama! Fx'd

I have to jump in here, mainly bc it took us 2.5 years to have our baby boy. And bc we are trying again. I've gotten a vvvf (I learned that today) lol with an internet cheepie (pregmate) and it's seems to slowly be getting darker. But. The frer has yet to really give me a dark good line. I think this one finally got darker alittle as the 10 mins passed.

I will say that I'm getting more symptoms now than I ever did in the past. So hopefully the little one has dug in deep and growing. I'm secretly hoping for a girl. ❤️

View attachment 1071890 View attachment 1071892
Congratulations mama!

Was going to wait until tomorrow morning to try a clear blue but I couldn't. Got a clear enough line on that so dipped the digital. It's just not sinking in. I really need a couple of days to see if these tests get darker. Praying this is the real thing this time [-o<[-o<
IMG_20191101_224345.jpg

Was going to wait until tomorrow morning to try a clear blue but I couldn't. Got a clear enough line on that so dipped the digital. It's just not sinking in. I really need a couple of days to see if these tests get darker. Praying this is the real thing this time [-o<[-o<
View attachment 1071942
Congrats!!!!!t the digital and it gives me the damn book symbol every time. I called to complain. They're sending me new ones. But the second box is doing the same! May have to call again. Yayyyyyyy though!

:-( Took the same test again and got a BFN

Pineberry: Same thing for me. We aren't really trying yet, and DH is pulling out close to ovulation, but I know there is a tiny chance of becoming pregnant and when in the TWW I want it to happen soo bad! But other part of my cycle I'm pretty cool about it cuz I know I will get a baby in a not so distant future when DH is ready for another one. But TWW is terror. Best thing to do is to have other things to do during TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->