**November Babies Thread**

Oh yay! A November one! :)
Hey, I'm Rachel! I'm 15 and my due date is Nov. 28th.
I'm also hoping for a girl! I find out in about 3 weeks.
Ahhh <3 Me and my OH have been together 8 months
on Friday. I can already tell he's gonna be a good daddy.
Were pretty happy together so far. I have a very supportive
family and that helps a loooot.

Ah good idea!

So.. my name is Chelsea I am 19, 20 next week and due November 15th.
Me and OH live together, are engaged and have been together nearly 3 years.
Don't know what else to say! 2nd tri seems to be going soo slow for me at the moment, at least the weather needs to improve so I can happily go outside! At the moment am planning my Thai restaurant visit for my birthday next week :p

Im Sara, Due November 3rd, Gender scan next Wednesday :cloud9:

Sooo lucky!! I have to wait another 3 weeks for mine, it is driving me spare! xxx

I also have another 3 weeks! It's a pain!
I want to know so bad! :happydance:

hey girls! my name is Teal. I am 19 and turn 20 next month. I am married and have been for 9 months. My dh is 21. This is our first child and we are really excited. I am due november 4th and i am hoping for a girl but would be fine with a boy! either way I am happy :D my gender scan is next tuesday and we are extremely excited.

Hello i am Jayde i am 19 and my due date is 17th november.
this is my 3rd child and my OH is very happy he wants a boy but i would like a girl. because i already have two girls.
i go to college and so does my other half we take turns looking after the girls while the other one is at college and my OH works.
i dont really know what else to say

Hi girls!

So has anyone else stopped "feeling" pregnant? I hate it! I don't feel sick, I'm not particularly tired, no serious stretching feeling...My bump also seems to be fluctuating a lot.
I haven't had any cramping or bleeding, so I know everything should be fine but I wish I could feel something!

Hi girls!

So has anyone else stopped "feeling" pregnant? I hate it! I don't feel sick, I'm not particularly tired, no serious stretching feeling...My bump also seems to be fluctuating a lot.
I haven't had any cramping or bleeding, so I know everything should be fine but I wish I could feel something!

i dont feel sick either but i am happy about that lol.
i am abit tired but thats cos i am going to college and looking after two little girls.
yeah same
my bump is so small most of my friends dont think i am pregnant because i dont look it.

My bump is quite noticable in the dress I'm wearing to my graduation tonight. I'll have to post a picture. I think it will confirm the suspicions of those who I haven't directly told.

My bump is quite noticable in the dress I'm wearing to my graduation tonight. I'll have to post a picture. I think it will confirm the suspicions of those who I haven't directly told.

thats a good way to tell people lol
i have to wear something tight for people to think that i am pregnant.
i wish i had a bigger bump because i was on a full bus today with loads of heavy bags and no one got up for me and i had to stand up and get squshed all the way home and it taker 40 for me to get home on a bus:dohh:

do you have trouble with people not giving up there seat for u on public transport?

Heya im lydie and im due November 5th gender and anomaly scan next monday!
x

With the whole did you stop feeling pregnant question;
Ha, well I had horrible morning sickness my first trimester.
It was horrrrrible. But, now everythings better and I still get cramps
every once in a while but other that not really. :flower:

Sorry for the double post.

I think I'm feeling more stretching, which is nice. I feel like I have a painfully small bump..it seems to change a lot! Does anyone else have this? When I suck in my stomach there's almost nothing there. =/ It's not always as prominent when I'm relaxed as in my picture either.

I do think I'm feeling some flutters though.

I have a midwife appointment Friday and I'm eager to ensure everything is okay. Argh.

I am exactly the same, barely a bump and all squidgy. I breath in and am nearly flat stomached... but I try not to worry.

My app is not until July 2nd so am eagerly awaiting it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->