November Sparklers 2012

I hate to even think like this but if I was pregnant I'd be so horribly depressed :nope: I think i may just be paranoid cause we did have unprotected sex :( maybe I'm just getting sick lets all hope! I know everything happens for a reason and children are a blessing but I just can't do another pregnancy and baby right now!!

The pill used to make me feel sick the first week when I started taking it. I'm sure that's it. Plus you have two babies so exhaustion is to be expected! Lol

After DS1 was born I started the pill and it made me feel awful so it could just be that for you.
I think we have decided to do natural planning as concraception so hopefully it works out ok for us.

Lol again, no need for birth control for us. STILL haven't dtd. Am I the only one!? I just have no drive at all, and LO is still going to bed at the same time as us...

I will eventually be getting an IUD though.

Thanks ladies I'm sure it is the pill cause I have had a headache too. This paranoia is my husbands fault!! You know what I was thinking :) I have multiple positive pregnancy tests from Anthony (weird I know but I keep one for their baby books) and when hubby comes home show it to him to give him a mild heart attack :rofl: I went and bought a .99 test but haven't taken it yet the more I thought about it I'd have to be four weeks along and I don't think that's possible. I thought I started my period but I was just light dark brown spotting for less than two days

Cookie- that's what we did.. And here's Anthony :haha:

Gaia- my drive has been increased! I'm sure bc will lower that though :( I've been having egg white cervical mucous too so that all signals my drive is in high gear!

Daddies when do you do it if that's not too much info, lol. What time do the boys go to sleep? I assume you leave them in your room and go dtd elsewhere?

It's okay :) well my mood always peaks first thing in morning but my husband is usually tired from physical training he does at 6am and prefers night time soo if I'm not dead tired at bed time lol we will then. Usually if boys are asleep in our room we dtd on the bed in "Dominic's room". It's only his room cause his stuff is in closet lol he's never slept in there. If the fall asleep in living room for nap time or bedtime we will dtd in our bed before bringing them in the room.

Honestly though when Dominic was small like before crawling we would dtd with him in the room as long as he wasn't in sight and asleep and we'd just be quite. Like in hotels on vacation lol we don't now just because Domi seems too big, though my first memory was at three I don't want to risk his first memory :haha: and dtd with Domi is awake is never possible cause he will cry outside the door and keep messing with handle so I just don't even attempt it!

And there is always those times you just take advantage like the other day Anthony asleep in swing and Dominic eating in front of TV in his high chair that way we didn't worry he was messing with his brother :haha:

Gaia, we haven't yet. I have no drive but I'm also exhausted and tbh scared after my 3rd degree tear. We also have the baby in our room. Oh and I am much bigger than normal so feel incredibly unattractive!

Lol at least I not alone F&C! We both have kinda lower than avg drives anyways so it's not surprising...but I am setting a deadline of Valentines Day, haha we have to get it together by then!

I'm the same F&C ang Gaia, no drive at all, too tired and feeling very unsexy and unattractive!!

Don't know where you get the energy from Daddies!

We are back to normal in that area now, we actually went longer without than we both wanted due to still bleeding. We have both boys in our bedroom, Ethan has a single bed and hayden shares with us so its a lot about taking opportunities whenever possible and being inventive.
With the natural contraception method we done that inbetween these two, as i said i did go on the pill but it made me feel awful so stopped it and didnt use anything else then just before ethan turned one we did start ttc but it still took us 9months to concieve Hayden.

There is for sure times that my poor oh gets turned down! When baby has been crying all day, toddler spent the day going behind me and messing everything and I'm covered in barf, poop and tears, feeling unattractive that I'd rather gauge my eyes out than have sex :haha:

I wish I didn't have to take birth control but I'm just too scared not too :nope: it took 2 years and clomid to get Dominic so I figured I just couldn't get prego by myself. But two months after my husband got home from Afghanistan I got pregnant with Anthony! Just can't risk it. I'm ready to spend sometime just me and the boys and getting back into shape. Being pregnant for me so close together really takes a toll on your body and just not the appearance!

Totally understand you there daddies, mine are 2years apart so a little longer inbetween then yours.
Our 1st wasnt planned as we hadnt been together long before we concieved him-we just managed our first anniversary before he was born.

you are not the only one gaia girl we havent dtd for nearly a year now (well basically not since lo conception :haha: )I first want to get my new gynefix copper iud before i even think about it :haha:. Not taking any risks here.

I refused to do anything until i had my implant in. My first wasnt planned, my second was, but it was only my 2nd month off birth control. Theres 14 months between my two so there is no way i want to risk another for a few years lol. Xx

Yah to get the IUD I have to make an appt which could be quite long and can't take LO so have to be able to leave him for possibly several hours...

Until then it would be condoms which I don't really enjoy!

Hey ladies, hope you're all doing well. So, my hubby and i dtd last night with NO protection! omg i'm so scared. I don't get my iud until Feb 12. Will they be able to do a pregnancy test then to confirm that i'm not?

Babyfeva I know majority of places won't give you birth control without a pregnancy test especially the IUD. My friends had to have a blood pregnancy test. Just for me to get the pill I had to wait till my period started or two weeks from lady dtd for a pregnancy test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->