November Sparklers 2012

Mine is mostly autocorrect lol to sleepy to type slow so half the time the phone picks the words for me haha.

Ill upload a pic as soon as I'm on a computer love showing off my squishy! :)

Haha same here with coming on while feeding. At 5-6am.

So question ladies...weve slowly been settiiing up los crib in his room. It was all there just like washin sheets and such. And i was thinking about how to set up his monitor. I have the angelcare movement pad monitor one. do i put it under the mattress? Would it still work even tho mattress is thick (like a couple inches)? Or just under his sheet? But then i dont think thatd be comfy and hed just move off of it.....what have you done for those who have the same?

I have got a book which says you shouldnt teat cradle cap at all it will go away by itsself by the time they are 2 years old about. Nothing to worry about.

As you can see at my avatar lo surely likes her hand too :haha:

https://naturalparentsnetwork.com/five-benefits-cosleeping/

A nice article about benefits of co sleeping. I like to say we didn't choose to co sleep our kids did :haha:

lilbean - sorry, can't help as I don't have that monitor. I would think under the sheet though. :shrug:

I put his 0-3 month clothes away today and it made me sad, although I'm ready to move on to some of his super cute 3-6 month clothes. :haha:

Here's a pic of my diaper free tummy time. :haha: Naked bum.

And 1, 2, and 3 month pics. Sorry about the dog - she was jealous - but I love the look on Ninja's face. I'm unable to upload my favorite pics cause for some reason they're too large (close-ups?). My avatar is a better 3 month pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2456.jpg
    IMG_2456.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2135.jpg
    IMG_2135.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2332.jpg
    IMG_2332.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2431.jpg
    IMG_2431.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 6
ahhhhh ninja is very cute and what a lovely bottom!!

Lilbean, sorry i have no idea about angelcare monitors

lillbean- i have the angelcare monitor pad. You put it under the mattress.

Here are some pictures of Mr. Anthony :kiss:

First picture was taken by a "professional" long story about that! That was about a month ago...

Second picture is my FAVE!! And taken at two months old..

Third Picture is him just looking adorable

Fourth Picture is him hanging out during tummy time!

If you can tell his hair will NOT lay down lol and when its wet its super curly CUTE!!

Attachments

• antl.jpg
    antl.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
  • antl3.jpg
    antl3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 5
  • antl4.jpg
    antl4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
  • antl2j.jpg
    antl2j.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 5
It is. Sometimes you'll have false alarms so don't be alarmed.

I kinda figured I'd have false alarms because it's such a big space in there he could make his way totally away from it. But I'll give it a try.

I'm "warming up/taking baby steps" to moving him in to his own room....so next step I think I'll try putting him in there for naps. See how many false alarms we actually get.

Ahhhh Anthony is lovely, what a cute smile and i see he's wearing his fuzzibunz nappy with the tie :)

Here's some of Sophia

the 1st is on christmas day in my favourite babygro when she was 7 weeks
the 2nd is when she was 9 weeks
the 3rd is my fav taken last week while we did nappy free time, 3 months old.
the 4th is when she's month giving a big yawn (for some reason it won't put this one first :shrug:)

Attachments

• 114-yawwwwn - Copy.JPG
    114-yawwwwn - Copy.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 18
  • 171-xmas morning nap copy.jpg
    171-xmas morning nap copy.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 193-snuggly onecopy.jpg
    193-snuggly onecopy.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • cutie.jpg
    cutie.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Lilbean did it not come with a manual?! There were pretty specific instructions in ours and it helped with setup!

You need to put a wooden plank under the mattress and the pad goes on top of the wood and under the mattress. It's very sensitive and you can adjust sensitivity up or down...

Cute babies!! Cridge and Charlie. Sophia looks like what I'd imagine a Sophia to look like :)

Gai....ya it did but do u think I kno where I put it? Haha oh mommy brain!

Love all the photos. I can't upload them using my phone. I'll try and get on my oh's laptop at some point.

Does any of your lo's not like tummy time? Darcy just cries everytime.

Sometimes Anthony likes it other times he'll cry right away.

Oh ladies what a day! Last night my oldest was very whiny so I felt him and he was on fire! I took his temp and it was 103 so I gave him some Tylenol. First thing in morning I called our weekend clinic and got him an appt. when we went his temp was almost 105! They told me to go to the emergency room so we did and they ran some tests and he has the flu! :( I thought maybe an ear infection since he's only had one high temp and it was during an ear infection. I'm so heart broken for him! His temp has stayed around 102 even with medicine but they said that normal with this. I just hope the baby doesn't catch it

Ah poor Dominic, hope he gets better soon and that anthony doesn't get it or mum and dad.

I'm glad you think S looks like a Sophia, I do too :)

With S tummy time is very variable sometimes she's great other times hates it it depends hoe rested she is, I find she's best in the morning with it but even then will only be 5 min. Do you use a pillow or towel to help support your LO?

The last 2 nights have been amazind S has gone to bed at 7.30 ( totally led by her very tired cues!) Wakes at 12-1 ish for feed then up at 8-8.30 wowzer! Hope it stays that way!

Lilbean how did the monitor go??

Thanks ladies. He's doing a tad better today which is great. Still not eating much but his fever isn't as high. I really LOATH liquid medicine for children! They should also have a pill option. Dominic can take pills but WILL not take liquid. We've tried mixing in food, drinks, making it seem tasty, like his idea, holding him down and he will spit it all right back out or hold it in his mouth till he can spit it out or if he does swallow he will gag himself till he pukes it up!! And pretty much Tylenol is the only chewable brand for his age. So you can imagine getting him to take the tamiflu and Motrin is a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->