****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

8 dpo today tested like I do daily and I swear I could see the slightest shadow but I trashed it and called it negative not gonna drive myself crazy with it. Still minimal symptoms just the super emotional day yesterday and mild breast tenderness started yesterday and is continuing today. One thing keeping me very positive is I always have spotting through my tww especially after sex or a bowel movement and so far none at all def hope it stays that way!!! Gl everyone you guys have kept me sane!!

14dpo and a day late ..Finally got to test this cycle. Didn't get the blazing bfp I hoped for. Still no AF. We even dtd last night and that usually makes her show up. So IDK what's going on with my body. Going to keep testing I guess.
PicsArt_11-15-11.15.40.jpg
PicsArt_11-15-11.19.30.jpg

Went to bathroom and had spotting after a bowel movement knew I would jinx myself feeling a little down and out now.

Jessa I see the lines keep testing for sure I hope they get darker for you

Went to bathroom and had spotting after a bowel movement knew I would jinx myself feeling a little down and out now.

Jessa I see the lines keep testing for sure I hope they get darker for you
Thanks hun and sorry about the spotting. ❤

20201115_131321.jpg same test as before line is so faint hard to pick up. I'll take another one of these in the morning. Uggh pic quality stinks after upload =/

8 dpo today tested like I do daily and I swear I could see the slightest shadow but I trashed it and called it negative not gonna drive myself crazy with it. Still minimal symptoms just the super emotional day yesterday and mild breast tenderness started yesterday and is continuing today. One thing keeping me very positive is I always have spotting through my tww especially after sex or a bowel movement and so far none at all def hope it stays that way!!! Gl everyone you guys have kept me sane!!
Good luck hon 8dpo is still early when I'm pregnant I don't get a sniff of a line until 10dpo. Still time yet hon and hopefully that shadow u saw mite be the start of something ❤

@JessaBear36 I'm absolutely shocked I really thought u was going to get a blazing positive. I can see a very faint line on the Pregmate test and something is catching my eye on that clear blue as well. I feel devastated for you. But I'm hoping implantation was later then what u thought or ovulation was later. U don't temp so there's a good chance u may of ovulated later. I'm keeping it all crossed that that's the case and AF doesn't show and these faint lines get darker. I mean u have so many symptoms. Some women get Late BFPs like a week late for AF.

Good luck hon 8dpo is still early when I'm pregnant I don't get a sniff of a line until 10dpo. Still time yet hon and hopefully that shadow u saw mite be the start of something ❤

10 dpo is usually the earliest I test to but I'm insane this month lol with my oldest I got a strong line at 10 dpo easily would have been visible at 9 but 8 def is questionable might test again it would be a 4 hour hold

10 dpo is usually the earliest I test to but I'm insane this month lol with my oldest I got a strong line at 10 dpo easily would have been visible at 9 but 8 def is questionable might test again it would be a 4 hour hold

I've had 4 chemical pregnancies since April and with the one last month I had BFN at 8 and 9dpo. Then at 10dpo I got faint pink lines, then at 12dpo I got much darker lines like clear BFP on many different brands. Was so excited but by 13dpo my tests went from BFP to practically negative. I mean I was still getting lines but they just were very faint and I just knew it was over again. Was still getting faint lines on day AF was due but ended up being 2 days late. With my son I had a good line on Frer at 10dpo and by 11dpo both lines matched and at 13dpo I had a dye stealer. So that's why I get so anxious with faint lines. Good luck hon hope u get ure BFP In the next few days. I mite test on Friday at 10dpo but will see how I feel at the time. I normally cave around 8dpo but its always negative because it's so early. Still time for u yet my lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->