****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Well I'm out this month... AF came early... fx for the rest still getting ready to test!

Sorry AF got u hon fixed for next cycle :hugs:

I can see a vvv faint line hon. Really hope they get darker. I really do. How are you feeling?
Have another pounding headache, stomach is upset from all the heartburn I've had all day. Cramping a little too. Boobs hurt.

@J_and_D sorry AF showed up.

Well I'm out this month... AF came early... fx for the rest still getting ready to test!
Sorry lovely. Lots of luck in this new cycle

I'm breaking out in even more spots and have felt sick all day but I think its mainly down to the heartburn and reflux. Cm is pearly and snotty just last
Have another pounding headache, stomach is upset from all the heartburn I've had all day. Cramping a little too. Boobs hurt.

@J_and_D sorry AF showed up.

I really really hope ure tests get darker hon. I've had heartburn all night and been feeling sick because of it. I only ever get heartburn and reflux in pregnancy but in the 3rd trimester. Never ever had it as a early symptom b4 but it seems its common. I'm hoping it's a good sign. Really hope this is finally it for u hon.

Just for reference this is mine morning.
2E661D6D-874E-4E8B-B11A-905776D2EC8E.jpeg
I don’t believe these are bfp, although taken around the 5mm and color to them. Frustrating for sure! The ones the rest of the day have been basically bfn, but all drying with lines. These are different than fmu tests 4860CA7B-4A95-486E-97FD-6A2CC9BE5EED.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t want to be harsh, but they look just like the lines I’m getting. I’d make sure other tests are bfp before I’d call that one a bfp. FX for you!
I did one with water was stark white. I have more CB to confirm with. Did get a faint line on CB too so I'm sure it's my bfp just faint right now. Your not being harsh at all.

@JessaBear36 oh fx girl, your symptoms are so promising and it definitely looks like something is starting there <3

good luck everyone <3 <3 <3

Thanks for looking. Just wish the upset stomach would ease up a bit. Thought after I ate it would go away but hasn't yet.

I did one with water was stark white. I have more CB to confirm with. Did get a faint line on CB too so I'm sure it's my bfp just faint right now. Your not being harsh at all.
It hurt me to even type that! I don’t want you in my spot with false hope. Can’t wait to see your line get darker!

I’ve just realised it’s not long until the busy testing day the 17th! Lots of tests to look at...GL to you all, I’m excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->