****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

AF hit yesterday! Not this month for me. Hoping for a Christmas miracle ❤️

Cramping quite a bit today and I’m wondering if its good or bad cramps. I always cramp before a positive and im 7 dpo so fingers crossed

Maybe slightly controversial...

Has everyone stopped drinking? I have not. I know I should, but the only pregnancy so far that I HAVEN'T stopped drinking was with mg successful pregnancy.
I’m only 3 dpo. I’ll probably drink a glass or so of wine a few time per week. Nothing excessive, but I still feel guilty.
I still drink, because I don’t want to be everything about TTC, I must admit that in the 2WW it’s a bit less, but I love in Italy and the red wine is fabulous.

Sorry I’ve not kept up with this thread ladies...finding it hard to remain optimistic month after month.
Firstly big hugs to those who need it :hugs:TTC is a hard thing at times..stay strong.
Looking forward to your tests Jess and anyone about to test.
Good luck to everyone else this month.

I’m probably not ovulating until next weekend so not sure if I’ll be testing in this thread but it’ll be my last chance before Christmas to get a BFP...can’t see it happening tbh and worried my scan will probably disturb anything good going on (I’m having an internal one too)

Spreading some more dust :dust::dust:

I’m so with you!! I’ll be O in about a week or so, isn’t it funny how the 2WW feels like 2 months but coming up to O it is so fast! FX for us both and a Christmas positive!

Well I'm out this month... AF came early... fx for the rest still getting ready to test!

I’m so sorry!! Hope you’ll get a Xmas positive.

Bottom test just took no hold

View attachment 1090507

I see lines!!! Hoping for a darker line today!

AF hit yesterday! Not this month for me. Hoping for a Christmas miracle ❤️
I’m sorry! There are now a few of us waiting to end the year on a high!!!

Finally feel like I am in this tww. 2dpo I hope, with crazy OPK being high for days and a massive positive on cd 18, it was blazing positive, Premom app registered it at 4.5 and two days in a row now temp has gone up.
Luckily we ended up bding loads cd17/18 (thanks to my mother for a child free night). I am trying so hard to ignore symptom as I tend to get a lot in the tww even when af is coming. Since having implant out had 8 luteal days but before when trying for my son they were 10/11 days.
hoping a late ovulation means the lining is nice and thick for a bean to stick to. This morning woke feeling sicky/heartburn, sore lips and some pulling pains.

GL to all testing soon and sorry to all that af arrived hope we cn get a BFP for Xmas. Think if I am this month will announce at Xmas to my family. I will have to sadly tel work straight away due to risks at work.

Couldnt resist the tests this morning, at 10dpo. Stark white unfortunately. Still time tho.

9 dpo today so took a cheapie and a Walmart .88 test and both negative. More spotting when I pooped today its so weird in only happens in my life every month. Lots of cramping yesterday and today but I def think it isn't gonna be this month. I'll test till 12 dpo then I will wait on af.

Hi ladies, just caught up! Things are weird in my life currently and we probably won't try this month, I haven't even bought OPK and would probably be in my fertile window now. haven't noticed and fertile CM yet but I haven't been taking my Coq10. We shall see. We may dtd later this week and see what happens...not sure yet. I had an interview Friday and they should let me know early this week, I am really anxious about it as it's a job I really want! Cross your fingers ladies!

Will try to be better catching up here this week, feeling so down lately but so hopeful for everyone on here to get their BFP!! <3

Hi ladies, just caught up! Things are weird in my life currently and we probably won't try this month, I haven't even bought OPK and would probably be in my fertile window now. haven't noticed and fertile CM yet but I haven't been taking my Coq10. We shall see. We may dtd later this week and see what happens...not sure yet. I had an interview Friday and they should let me know early this week, I am really anxious about it as it's a job I really want! Cross your fingers ladies!

Will try to be better catching up here this week, feeling so down lately but so hopeful for everyone on here to get their BFP!! <3
Hugs to you hun..I hope life gets easier soon and sending good luck vibes for the interview. You can always vent on here and we will always listen :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->