****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Managed to get a test on the way to work and it’s 100% negative- I’m so confused now. I’m 5 days late (I’m never ever late) had what I thought was a positive yesterday (blue dye so must have been an evap) and 100% a BFN today. I’m 14 DPO but 5 days late. Surely there is now way I could still get a positive now - what point will doctors get involved?

Really hoping this is my positive OPK..what do you think ladies? Could potentially get darker tomorrow but hope that O is today..will try to babydance tonight again just in case.

positive OKP girl, but I’d try for a bit of a dance tonight too if I were you!!

View attachment 1090703

Managed to get a test on the way to work and it’s 100% negative- I’m so confused now. I’m 5 days late (I’m never ever late) had what I thought was a positive yesterday (blue dye so must have been an evap) and 100% a BFN today. I’m 14 DPO but 5 days late. Surely there is now way I could still get a positive now - what point will doctors get involved?
How strange, I know people go on about blue dye but as long as there is colour it’s a positive, I’d give my doctor a ring 7 days after my AF was due and do another test before!!!

What sort of test did you get? I really hope you get some lines again on any further tests. Do you have any 'symptoms'?

What sort of test did you get? I really hope you get some lines again on any further tests. Do you have any 'symptoms'?
My boobs are so sore and I keep cramping as if I’m going to start AF but don’t (that’s been happening for 2 or 3 days) normally I get cramps for 2 or 3 hours before AF not 2-3 days. And not sure if this is a symptom or not but I’m super gassy.

I had some internet cheapies arrive in the post today - 30 of them can’t imagine them lasting very long currently!

So I did a IC test as soon as I got in and I’m 99% sure it’s negative but is drank 2 cups of tea and been about an hour before (urine was super light) currently trying to do a long hold and take another.

C457AD1A-3367-4520-948F-DAB1173F494B.jpeg AB8359C9-CAE6-42F7-9277-E729EDCFAE0F.jpeg

So I did a IC test as soon as I got in and I’m 99% sure it’s negative but is drank 2 cups of tea and been about an hour before (urine was super light) currently trying to do a long hold and take another.

View attachment 1090735 View attachment 1090736
I can't see anything but best of luck with your next test..some women can be pregnant and test positive really late..fingers crossed for you!

Maybe tomorrow’s FMU will do a better job on a test, I think there may be the start of something on that test but not sure hun!!

I went for a walk with a friend I haven’t seen in a while who has her 4th and told her we changed our minds about being done and are TTC#4 and she was so surprised and excited for us!! It feels nice to have someone who knows... it feels sort of like this big secret since our whole family and everyone thinks we’re done... I hope it’s a happy surprise for them all if we do fall pregnant!!

I haven’t seen my friends in ages since we’re not allowed to have people in our homes who don’t live there due to Covid restrictions!!

Good luck ladies! I'm praying and have everything crossed for you all <3.

Oh also I forgot to say, if you have a family dr I would make an appointment at this point! If it were me. I’ve never been more than 2 days late!!

Oh also I forgot to say, if you have a family dr I would make an appointment at this point! If it were me. I’ve never been more than 2 days late!!
Rang on the way home and spoke to a lovely doctor who has booked me in for a blood test Tuesday morning. But said I could also be having a normal cycle with missing af and next ovulation may happen on time so to track ovulation too

I was told about 2 hours hon.

I’m due Thursday hon but had a blazing BFP with my son by 10dpo, also had loads of symptoms with all my viable pregnancies way b4 BFP.
I’ve had zero symptoms for 2 days.
Don’t think this is my month. It feels like I’m never going to get my rainbow.
Remember implantation doesn’t happen until 6-10dpo and 8dpo is average.

8dpo and I was woken up by a bad dream (nothing major, I dreamed df refused to get out of bed and ruined a day out hillwalking!) I then couldn’t sleep and had a headache.

dreams, insomnia and headaches are usual early symptoms for me with every pregnancy, so if my boobs start to hurt and I get tired in the next few days then I’m confident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->