****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

8dpo and I was woken up by a bad dream (nothing major, I dreamed df refused to get out of bed and ruined a day out hillwalking!) I then couldn’t sleep and had a headache.

dreams, insomnia and headaches are usual early symptoms for me with every pregnancy, so if my boobs start to hurt and I get tired in the next few days then I’m confident.
Dreams are a huge one for me. The only reason I tested with my CP a few months ago was the bizarre dream I woke up from.. I thought...I need to take a pregnancy test lol!
So crazy isn’t it!?! Those are all good signs for you!!

Dreams are a huge one for me. The only reason I tested with my CP a few months ago was the bizarre dream I woke up from.. I thought...I need to take a pregnancy test lol!
So crazy isn’t it!?! Those are all good signs for you!!
Yes it sure is! I’m trying to look back to last month to see when in my cycle I had each symptom!

Yes it sure is! I’m trying to look back to last month to see when in my cycle I had each symptom!
Just checked my symptoms and I tracked dreams 8dpo last month as well, although I tracked sore boobs on 7dpo last month and I don’t have that this month so it’s maybe nothing. Also, If last months sore boobs at 7dpo had been pregnancy related then I’d need to have implanted at 6dpo or earlier.
Basically I think I’m over analysing things. The dreams are definitely significant, as is the insomnia. I swear I didn’t sleep for my entire pregnancy with dd. And when I did, I had horrid dreams.

Dreams is a sign for me too! When I was early pregnant I would remember my dreams which is big for me because when I wake up I sometimes know I dreamed but never remember them if that makes sense! But when pregnant I usually remember my dreams. It’s weird.

I went for a walk with a friend I haven’t seen in a while who has her 4th and told her we changed our minds about being done and are TTC#4 and she was so surprised and excited for us!! It feels nice to have someone who knows... it feels sort of like this big secret since our whole family and everyone thinks we’re done... I hope it’s a happy surprise for them all if we do fall pregnant!!

I haven’t seen my friends in ages since we’re not allowed to have people in our homes who don’t live there due to Covid restrictions!!

Aww that's lovely :D

8dpo and I was woken up by a bad dream (nothing major, I dreamed df refused to get out of bed and ruined a day out hillwalking!) I then couldn’t sleep and had a headache.

dreams, insomnia and headaches are usual early symptoms for me with every pregnancy, so if my boobs start to hurt and I get tired in the next few days then I’m confident.

Dreams can be a good sign!

Hi yall!! So Im still having some spotting mix with what looks like ewcm. Im so confused! Im on cd21. Looking back on cd16 i had my darkest opk but not too dark I also noted that on cd16 and cd17 I had ovary pain and watery/ewcm
Maybe my body tried to ovulate? Or maybe I ovulated? We’ll see.
Hete is a picture of my opks I did test on cd19 and cd20 but didnt take a pic since they were super light. Tonights opk is darker but still low. Also im attaching a pic of my cm (tmi) sorry. I added a spoiler. what do you guys think my body is doing lol bc I have no idea
9E11A2CC-03DD-4C58-9306-46FA8E170E11.jpeg

BD3654E8-C6E9-4FEF-A56E-3EC24CF4F736.png

How confusing :confused: I do hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

That’s me out again :neutral:
Started bleeding this morning. The morning of my 32nd birthday and unsuccessful cycle number 14. Not going to let it ruin my day though <3
Going to be putting everything in for my Christmas miracle next month!

Started bleeding this morning. The morning of my 32nd birthday and unsuccessful cycle number 14. Not going to let it ruin my day though <3
I’m sorry about AF!!!! But have a nice glass of wine on your birthday!

So
So sorry - enjoy a nice glass of wine :wine:

Good luck for next cycle

100% negative tests for me again today. I honestly don’t know what’s going on 6 days late now and I’m normally so regular. I’ve got blood test booked in for Tuesday though I’m now 100% certain it will be negative. Doctors said even if negative and still not AF they wouldn’t really want to start my AF as it could mess up trying for a few months so really is a case of waiting to see when it finally turns up

Jessy - so sorry about AF but I hope you have a great birthday...Christmas BFP here you come!

MummytoChloe - hope you get some answers soon.

My temp shot up today so I think I did ovulate yesterday! (Might do an OPK later just to see what it does) we managed to BD this cycle on -3, -1 and ovulation day so 3 times in the fertile window..hopefully that gives us a good chance.
I’m in the TWW!! 1 DPO today :)

Jessy - so sorry about AF but I hope you have a great birthday...Christmas BFP here you come!

My temp shot up today so I think I did ovulate yesterday! (Might do an OPK later just to see what it does) we managed to BD this cycle on -3, -1 and ovulation day so 3 times in the fertile window..hopefully that gives us a good chance.
Good luck to you :)

100% negative tests for me again today. I honestly don’t know what’s going on 6 days late now and I’m normally so regular. I’ve got blood test booked in for Tuesday though I’m now 100% certain it will be negative. Doctors said even if negative and still not AF they wouldn’t really want to start my AF as it could mess up trying for a few months so really is a case of waiting to see when it finally turns up

I am so sorry I hope you get it resolved ASAP.

Fingers crossed!!!!!

Hi all. Big hug to all who’s in limbo with tests and to those who AF arrived.

good luck to all who are close to testing.

as for me.... still a while off before ovulation driving me crazy some what as I’m getting aches around my ovaries but alas no sign yet.

Hi yall!! So Im still having some spotting mix with what looks like ewcm. Im so confused! Im on cd21. Looking back on cd16 i had my darkest opk but not too dark I also noted that on cd16 and cd17 I had ovary pain and watery/ewcm
Maybe my body tried to ovulate? Or maybe I ovulated? We’ll see.
Hete is a picture of my opks I did test on cd19 and cd20 but didnt take a pic since they were super light. Tonights opk is darker but still low. Also im attaching a pic of my cm (tmi) sorry. I added a spoiler. what do you guys think my body is doing lol bc I have no idea

View attachment 1090744
To me that looks like it could be IB bleeding. Maybe you ovulated CD16 and just didn’t catch the surge on the OPK? Have you tested or when are you going to test?

@Jessylou4 happy birthday! Sorry AF arrived. Enjoy some wine tonight!

@mummytochloe I’m sorry this is so confusing! It is crazy to be that late and no BFP. I have heard of people just skipping periods. Maybe you will be back to normal this cycle. I am glad your doctor is getting you in!

@Deethehippy yay for ovulation time!! Get ready to BD!! Good luck with your OPK

@ciz waiting for O is hard! Are you using OPK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->