****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

@Jessylou4 happy birthday! Sorry AF arrived. Enjoy some wine tonight!

@mummytochloe I’m sorry this is so confusing! It is crazy to be that late and no BFP. I have heard of people just skipping periods. Maybe you will be back to normal this cycle. I am glad your doctor is getting you in!

@Deethehippy yay for ovulation time!! Get ready to BD!! Good luck with your OPK

@ciz waiting for O is hard! Are you using OPK?
Yes one thing the doctor mentioned was just missing a period - makes it hard to know when I might ovulate again though :shrug:

My temp shot up today so I think I did ovulate yesterday! (Might do an OPK later just to see what it does) we managed to BD this cycle on -3, -1 and ovulation day so 3 times in the fertile window..hopefully that gives us a good chance.
I’m in the TWW!! 1 DPO today :)

Dee great timing this month! Hope you catch that eggy - what DPO do you test??

Dee great timing this month! Hope you catch that eggy - what DPO do you test??
My OPK was negative today so feeling confident I did O yesterday (I tend to get the positive on the day of O)
I test from 6DPO lol :dohh: but have never gotten a BFP before 10DPO.

I’m constantly swinging between being sure I’m pregnant and being sure I’m not. My best friend got her bfp today so it would be AMAZING if I was. We have been best friends for nearly 20 years and we even work together (coincidentally!)

I feel exactly the same @loeylo and my best friend is already 15 weeks pregnant so I’m desperate to get my BFP!

@Jessylou4 happy birthday! Sorry AF arrived. Enjoy some wine tonight!

@mummytochloe I’m sorry this is so confusing! It is crazy to be that late and no BFP. I have heard of people just skipping periods. Maybe you will be back to normal this cycle. I am glad your doctor is getting you in!

@Deethehippy yay for ovulation time!! Get ready to BD!! Good luck with your OPK

@ciz waiting for O is hard! Are you using OPK?

ye I came off my mini pill end of October, had the withdrawal bleed on 12th nov so that starts my cycle again (hopefully) and my cycles are about 32-37 days long. I’ve opks at the ready, in mean time I’m using the saliva microscope to check for the ferning. That tells you when your becoming fertile (worked when trying for our first) and checking discharge but it’s a no so far on both.

ye I came off my mini pill end of October, had the withdrawal bleed on 12th nov so that starts my cycle again (hopefully) and my cycles are about 32-37 days long. I’ve opks at the ready, in mean time I’m using the saliva microscope to check for the ferning. That tells you when your becoming fertile (worked when trying for our first) and checking discharge but it’s a no so far on both.
Can I ask for more information about the saliva microscope? How much information does it give you about being fertile. I’m using a donor so any information I can get as im starting fertile window is amazing as it allows time to get donations

That would be great if you got to be bump buddies :)
We actually planned it so we would be we came off the pill on the same day! We always spoke about having babies together, she hadn’t been with her husband long when my daughter was born. She only wants 1 so I NEED to get pregnant this month or next. And stay pregnant!

I feel exactly the same @loeylo and my best friend is already 15 weeks pregnant so I’m desperate to get my BFP!
Good luck! Quite a few of my close friends are ttc so hopefully we will have a few babies. Last time round, none of my friends had kids and I felt very isolated which I think contributed to my ppd. I was only 26 when she was born which feels really young!

Sorry I’ve been MIA
I’m definitely out this month tested BFN today and I’m 11dpo and zero symptoms.
Now just waiting for AF AGAIN.

I’m getting so fed up of the constant heartbreak and disappointment month after month after month.

Don’t really belong here now so will see u all in the December testing thread. Cycle number 10ttc](*,)

Can I ask for more information about the saliva microscope? How much information does it give you about being fertile. I’m using a donor so any information I can get as im starting fertile window is amazing as it allows time to get donations

if you google ‘saliva ferning pattern for fertility’ it’ll give you an idea what it is :)
in a nutshell it shows if you are having estrogen increase which shows as fern in your saliva which should mean your getting close to ovulation. I wouldn’t use this method on its own though and it does take alittle time to get use to but it’s pretty neat when you do see the ferns.

Last edited:
if you google ‘saliva ferning pattern for fertility’ it’ll give you an idea what it is :)
in a nutshell it shows if you are having estrogen increase which shows as fern in your saliva which should mean your getting close to ovulation. I wouldn’t use this method on its own though and it does take alittle time to get use to but it’s pretty neat when you do see the ferns.

Thanks I already use OPKs but I peak within hours on them from literally nothing. Wondering if something extra may give me more ideas of fertile window - I’ll definitely have a google

Reactions: ciz
Thanks I already use OPKs but I peak within hours on them from literally nothing. Wondering if something extra may give me more ideas of fertile window - I’ll definitely have a google
Good luck lovely :dust:

My OPK was negative today so feeling confident I did O yesterday (I tend to get the positive on the day of O)
I test from 6DPO lol :dohh: but have never gotten a BFP before 10DPO.
How do you not drive yourself crazy? I tested early for the first time ever this cycle and for me personally it’s the worse thing I’ve ever done - I’ve said I won’t next cycle.

Good luck for when you start testing

Apologies if it seems like I’m prying, but how are you getting your donations? I’m asking to see if there is a cost related issue which would make getting accurate ovulation more important? Are you working with a clinic or doing it yourself?

Apologies if it seems like I’m prying, but how are you getting your donations? I’m asking to see if there is a cost related issue which would make getting accurate ovulation more important? Are you working with a clinic or doing it yourself?
I’m using a donor not a clinic - I went for a donor who lives a little further away but who I felt super comfortable with. The main thing is his working pattern so the more informed I can be about fertile window the better as it allows him to try and book time off work etc. I’m working around have 2 children at home too so things are having to be done in the evening when they are asleep etc as as much as I’ll be honest with them about how once I’m pregnant (kid friendly terms obvious - and they already know about surrogacy so should be easy enough for them to understand) I don’t think they need to know before hand.

I also wanted another baby when DD2 was 3 but I split with Ex when she was newborn so I’ve waited around 5 extra years than I planned for this so I guess I’m even more desperate for it to happen quickly this time round. Especially as I don’t want DD 1 being too old before #3 comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->