****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

How do you not drive yourself crazy? I tested early for the first time ever this cycle and for me personally it’s the worse thing I’ve ever done - I’ve said I won’t next cycle.

Good luck for when you start testing
I find it calms me....I know it'll be BFN but knowing theres time for it to change helps rather than getting a BFN at say 10DPO and knowing that's likely to be real. Good luck to you too!

I find it calms me....I know it'll be BFN but knowing theres time for it to change helps rather than getting a BFN at say 10DPO and knowing that's likely to be real. Good luck to you too!
That’s an interesting way of looking at it I’m guessing with testing so early you just us IC or something? I might try and have your mentality next cycle

Good luck! Quite a few of my close friends are ttc so hopefully we will have a few babies. Last time round, none of my friends had kids and I felt very isolated which I think contributed to my ppd. I was only 26 when she was born which feels really young!

Thank you...good luck to you aswell! I can relate to that feeling, I had my first daughter when I was 22 and no one I knew had babies and I did feel lonely.
Really hope you get your BFP soon so you and your friends will have babies together x

Sorry I’ve been MIA
I’m definitely out this month tested BFN today and I’m 11dpo and zero symptoms.
Now just waiting for AF AGAIN.

I’m getting so fed up of the constant heartbreak and disappointment month after month after month.

Don’t really belong here now so will see u all in the December testing thread. Cycle number 10ttc](*,)

So sorry :-(

I test early too... and multiple times a day XP I don’t really want to but can’t help myself. I’d like to test starting at 10dpo but I know I’ll be 8dpo when I really start! I use the $1.50 tests you can get at our dollarama (dollar stores) here in Canada as I found they always give nice clear positives vs the IC’s I’ve used in the past from Amazon or TTC websites!! So if I get like $20 worth of those tests it’ll get me through 8dpo-12dpo lol.

So I’m 5 days from testing! I’ve temped since CD 14, and using my pre-O temps from last cycle as my baseline FF gave me crosshairs on the 18th :)

I test early too... and multiple times a day XP I don’t really want to but can’t help myself. I’d like to test starting at 10dpo but I know I’ll be 8dpo when I really start! I use the $1.50 tests you can get at our dollarama (dollar stores) here in Canada as I found they always give nice clear positives vs the IC’s I’ve used in the past from Amazon or TTC websites!! So if I get like $20 worth of those tests it’ll get me through 8dpo-12dpo lol.

So I’m 5 days from testing! I’ve temped since CD 14, and using my pre-O temps from last cycle as my baseline FF gave me crosshairs on the 18th :)
I love the dollar store ones too! They gave me my BFP with both my kids. I got some cheapies this time to throw in the mix with them to save some money haha. And a pack of FRER just in case I get a faint in either.

Good luck to everyone just about to test and those that have just entered the 2ww I’m keeping everything crossed for you all. And to those that are out I’m so sorry and I will see you in the December testing group when there is one. Hopefully there will be lots of Christmas sticky BFPs.
Hope I will be one of them[-o<:xmas9:
And all you other lovely ladies that have been trying for ages I really pray December will finally be our month[-o<

I’m out this month for sure (I knew deep down I was) AF finally showed this morning. After a 29 day cycle instead of 24 I am finally back to day one. Of course something would go crazy my first month of trying

I am now hoping that this cycle will be normal in terms of when I ovulate to allow for donations.

Good luck to those of you who will be testing soon :dust:

I’m out this month for sure (I knew deep down I was) AF finally showed this morning. After a 29 day cycle instead of 24 I am finally back to day one. Of course something would go crazy my first month of trying

I am now hoping that this cycle will be normal in terms of when I ovulate to allow for donations.

I’m so sorry. Wishing you much luck for the new cycle.

I’m sorry AF arrived but I’m pleased you’re not stuck in limbo anymore. Good luck for your next cycle x

Tested negative today at 10dpo. I’ve never tested this early before so don’t know if I’m for sure out or not, bu tit looks like we are ttc in December. Decembers fertile time works out far better with DFs shifts though!

Tested negative today at 10dpo. I’ve never tested this early before so don’t know if I’m for sure out or not, bu tit looks like we are ttc in December. Decembers fertile time works out far better with DFs shifts though!

Sorry for the BFN...still early!

Good luck to everyone just about to test and those that have just entered the 2ww I’m keeping everything crossed for you all. And to those that are out I’m so sorry and I will see you in the December testing group when there is one. Hopefully there will be lots of Christmas sticky BFPs.
Hope I will be one of them[-o<:xmas9:
And all you other lovely ladies that have been trying for ages I really pray December will finally be our month[-o<

I’ll be there with you lovely xx

I’m so wishing for some more BFPs in this thread! A week left for November...come on ladies!

:dust:

I’m really anxious about testing...

Sorry for the BFN...still early!
It sure is! My best friend got bfn at this stage and just got her bfp so definitely possible! I did think that we would struggle this month, df was supposed to work 12h shifts right through my fertile time, but he actually ended up off work with anxiety (he’s back on his beta blockers now and doing better!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->