****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

I’m out this month for sure (I knew deep down I was) AF finally showed this morning. After a 29 day cycle instead of 24 I am finally back to day one. Of course something would go crazy my first month of trying

I am sorry AF came!!! But FX for the next one!

So I have a high LH test so normally the day after I will have a positive so I’m a few days early, but I don’t mind I just want to get back into the 2WW!!!

Good luck to everyone just about to test and those that have just entered the 2ww I’m keeping everything crossed for you all. And to those that are out I’m so sorry and I will see you in the December testing group when there is one. Hopefully there will be lots of Christmas sticky BFPs.
Hope I will be one of them[-o<:xmas9:
And all you other lovely ladies that have been trying for ages I really pray December will finally be our month[-o<
See you in the next one!!!! Big hug

It sure is! My best friend got bfn at this stage and just got her bfp so definitely possible! I did think that we would struggle this month, df was supposed to work 12h shifts right through my fertile time, but he actually ended up off work with anxiety (he’s back on his beta blockers now and doing better!)

FX for your next test. Glad your OH is doing better now!

So I have a high LH test so normally the day after I will have a positive so I’m a few days early, but I don’t mind I just want to get back into the 2WW!!!
Good luck! You’ll be a pretty early tester in December!!! My last DD my BFP was Christmas Eve - should have been Christmas Day but I didn’t want to ruin Christmas if it was a BFN Christmas Day

Just came by for a quick update. Af started 1 day early she showed up Friday evening. Me and my new partner have been sick with a head cold that my oldest brought home from school. Im feeling much better today though and am mentally preparing for my fertile week which will begin dec 1!! Can't wait to try again and join you ladies for another 2 week wait!!

Just came by for a quick update. Af started 1 day early she showed up Friday evening. Me and my new partner have been sick with a head cold that my oldest brought home from school. Im feeling much better today though and am mentally preparing for my fertile week which will begin dec 1!! Can't wait to try again and join you ladies for another 2 week wait!!
Sorry you got AF good luck next cycle!

Unknown DPO. Only time we had sex was 11/10. Last period was 10/30 but the test is very dark for me to be that early. My cycles are irregular and it usually start around 24-25th of the month. Anyone?

E209204E-8E90-4280-8950-987162205C3D.jpeg

Unknown DPO. Only time we had sex was 11/10. Last period was 10/30 but the test is very dark for me to be that early. My cycles are irregular and it usually start around 24-25th of the month. Anyone?

View attachment 1090778
Beautiful BFP!! Looking at the calendar, nov 10 is CD12 for you which is your fertile window if you ovulate CD14, and this test would be 10dpo! Perfect line for 10dpo. Don’t doubt it! Congrats!!

4dpo here... waiting waiting waiting.

sorry for those that got AF :( GL for a Christmas BFP celebration for you all!

Mum42Crazy - good luck catching the egg or eggies! Rooting for you.

Wannanewbaby - sorry about AF, it's so disheartening but much luck for the fresh cycle.

Lesha - looks like a good BFP for around 12DPO..congrats!

I know the feeling! Lol currently cd8 and can't wait to get back to the stress of the two

@lesha Kamara wow gorgeous bfp! How are you feeling?

Good luck everyone <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"