****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

I tested again today and another BFN at 12dpo.
Wish AF wud hurry up but not due untill Thursday and it’s torture waiting for it.
I always hate this part so much.

I tested again today and another BFN at 12dpo.
Wish AF wud hurry up but not due untill Thursday and it’s torture waiting for it.
I always hate this part so much.
You aren't out until AF shows up! But if she is on her way I hope she is kind and shows up on time

Thank you. I’m actually having waves of nausea, tender breasts, cravings from sweet red juices and really tired.
As much as those symptoms kinda suck... it’s sooo exciting you’re pregnant! We needed some BFPs on this thread!!

I know it’s probably psychological because it’s too early for symptoms, but this morning when I was doing breakfast dishes the smells were so strong and really off-putting lol!

You guys my dollar store is sold out of pregnancy tests :shock::shock::shock:

what am I going to do!?! NOT test early!?? Lol!! I might run in there and check again in a few days but Covid makes quick store pop ins a bit tough!

@Reiko_ctu How annoying that the store is sold out of pregnancy tests! I hope you manage to get hold of one soon!

View attachment 1090811
positive OPK!!!! So I didn’t get to DTD last night, ☹️ I fell asleep but I guess tonight and maybe tomorrow???
Yay for the positive..I get mine on O day (maybe because I am older and my body takes longer to process the surge??) So definitely BD today/tonight!! Good luck!

Reiko - that sucks! I would be back in that store in a day or two but stay safe!

Yay for the positive..I get mine on O day (maybe because I am older and my body takes longer to process the surge??) So definitely BD today/tonight!! Good luck!

I wonder if I should just jump him now!!!! He’s in bed because he was working late into the night! I do wonder if us older ladies ovulate on the positive day, last month I had two days of positives which bugged me.
This test is the darkest I’ve every had, hope it’s a good sign

Mum42Crazy - If there is any way you can jump him before tonight I would go for it! (and then tomorrow too if possible)

Updated my pregnancy test threat but forgot to here. These are this morning fmu. Not sure if I can see a vvvf shadow still. It’s now 11am here and still no af. Boobs are still sore and heavy. I won’t be able to test now until later tonight after my 12 hour shift, will try spend most of it off the toilet.

2E5D6E9B-FA26-4007-9C58-0B741C2FD2EA.jpeg 0FA70330-5FC6-4A63-A045-400C5627EBD1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->