****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Hi ladies - we had a busy weekend so sorry for no updates. I think I O'd but DH and I didn't try this month, we are doing a lot better but it's just not the best time, so I will follow along with you lovely ladies and pop on to the December thread, most likely! Still cheering you guys on for some BFP here, and if not, a nice Christmas bfp sounds lovely!! The only sign of O I can see if a slight increase in my resting heart rate per my fitbit as I always have a small rise (and it keeps rising, usually 3-4 bpm) until AF comes. I never noticed anything other than creamy CM!!

How’s everything getting on? I’m thinking im 7-8dpo opk was strong at cd16 but didn’t do the usual but my baby is only 13 weeks old :wacko: it then went lighter next day then slightly darker and I tested til cd20 so never went stronger again so assumed i ovulated had all the sighs but maybe I didht but time will tell. Since my third child I’ve always been a serial spotter in 2ww from 2dpo onwards so happy no spotting yet xx

Pasted from my journal if anyone is interested at all.

Back from the scan. Unfortunately I couldn't see the screen and the sonographer wouldn't tell me anything. I have to phone my doctors in a week to 10 days.

The first part of the scan was jelly on my belly and then they did a internal scan and seemed to spend ages doing that! The sonographer asked me if I had had any surgeries which I found a bit strange unless she could see scarring from my C-section with the girls.
I really hope everything will be ok..the results will come after I know if I have BFP or not this cycle. Just hope both are good news - praying.
Something weird happened..I saw the consultant walk by who looked after me with the girls..it's a huge hospital and what was the chances of seeing him? Hoping that was a good luck sign!

I'm 3DPO today so also hoping that none of this pressure and prodding from the scan will have affected anything.

Back from the scan. Unfortunately I couldn't see the screen and the sonographer wouldn't tell me anything. I have to phone my doctors in a week to 10 days.

The first part of the scan was jelly on my belly and then they did a internal scan and seemed to spend ages doing that! The sonographer asked me if I had had any surgeries which I found a bit strange unless she could see scarring from my C-section with the girls.
I really hope everything will be ok..the results will come after I know if I have BFP or not this cycle. Just hope both are good news - praying.
Something weird happened..I saw the consultant walk by who looked after me with the girls..it's a huge hospital and what was the chances of seeing him? Hoping that was a good luck sign!

I'm 3DPO today so also hoping that none of this pressure and prodding from the scan will have affected anything.

hope the results are good and yeah, that none of that prodding affected anything!! I’m sure since you’re still not at implantation it’s really fine!

alligator I hope you and DH are doing even better next month and you can try!

5dpo here, slow rise in my post O temps but I know a lot of women get pregnant with a slow rise! I’m hopeful! I have a blue dye test to take and 2 frers coming from Amazon... so maybe that’s 8-9-10 dpos tests for me... if it’s negative at 10 I really doubt I’m preggo. But the problem is sticking to testing once a day. I really like to test in the afternoon!!

hope the results are good and yeah, that none of that prodding affected anything!! I’m sure since you’re still not at implantation it’s really fine!

alligator I hope you and DH are doing even better next month and you can try!

5dpo here, slow rise in my post O temps but I know a lot of women get pregnant with a slow rise! I’m hopeful! I have a blue dye test to take and 2 frers coming from Amazon... so maybe that’s 8-9-10 dpos tests for me... if it’s negative at 10 I really doubt I’m preggo. But the problem is sticking to testing once a day. I really like to test in the afternoon!!
Thank you and good luck when you test. My post O temps seem a bit slow rising so far too but I’m only 3DPO..I guess we both have plenty of time!

13dpo and temp plummeted. Was really hoping AF was gonna start early but nothing yet, I always bleed at 16dpo but was hoping the huge temp drop meant she was coming early.
Mind u my AF is never early so I expect it will be here by Thursday.
I haven't tested today because there's no point and it will just be another stupid BFN.

I know the saying ure not out until AF but when I'm pregnant I always get lines by 10dpo so I know I'm out.
My chart is so rubbish compared to last cycles pregnancy chart.
I keep thinking how far pregnant I wud be now if I didn't have the 4 chemicals.
I wud be about 8 weeks by now if I didn't have the chemical last cycle. And if it wasn't for the 3 other chemicals in April June and July I wud of had a bump by now. It just makes me feel so sad.
And now I'm out again and waiting for stupid AF.
I really hope December will finally be my month[-o<

Still no AF let’s jst hope it doesn’t come in the night. Be able to take another test tonight when I get home in about 2 hours. Constantly gone to the toilet today to check.

Still no AF let’s jst hope it doesn’t come in the night. Be able to take another test tonight when I get home in about 2 hours. Constantly gone to the toilet today to check.
Good luck. Let us see your test later!

Has anyone used sperm ‘friendly’ lube ? Like conceive plus or pre-seed?

Yeh we use conceive plus but not really as instructed, we use it more as normal lube

I have always used KY and it never stopped me from getting pregnant... I feel like it’s kinda a scam personally.

Yeh we use conceive plus but not really as instructed, we use it more as normal lube
What’s it like as lubes go if you don’t mind me asking? Does it dry quickly ? The reviews seem better for conceive plus than preseed

I have always used KY and it never stopped me from getting pregnant... I feel like it’s kinda a scam personally.
See I’ve read mixed info about KY so now I’m doubting it’s ‘Friendly’

I can see if you’ve got low sperm count or something, but my DHs sperm made it through KY each time so I think if you’re both healthy people it won’t really inhibit pregnancy... and you really don’t need a lot!

Reactions: ciz
Updated my pregnancy test threat but forgot to here. These are this morning fmu. Not sure if I can see a vvvf shadow still. It’s now 11am here and still no af. Boobs are still sore and heavy. I won’t be able to test now until later tonight after my 12 hour shift, will try spend most of it off the toilet.

View attachment 1090815 View attachment 1090816

I think I see something - good luck!

So annoying when they do this - hope the results of the scan are all good and you have a BFP to go with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->